Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl Disrespects Me, What Should I Do?

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also you don't need to make her do anything. you should always be in control of the frame such that you don't need anything from her. so if she ever asks you what you want her to do to make up for it, just brush it off with something like "ill take a raincheck, i dont need anything from you now" or "just dont do that again."
I don't need anything from her. But I'm going to make her work to make up for what she did because she deserves to be punished for it so she knows not to do it again, and also then I get something awesome out of it that I can choose. Win-win for me. :)

How does that not mean the post wasn't about you? She tried calling you -- didn't work -- she tried passive/aggressive -- didn't work -- So she became waif girl and apologized offering you the world. You handled it well, but don't be surprised if she a. doesn't follow through or b. once she 'apologizes' she seems not quite so 'any thing for you' girl. I think b.
She posted it 20-30 minutes before calling me, therefore this argument doesn't make sense. If she was going to try to get a rise out of me then she would have had to wait a reasonable amount of time for me to read it. She was genuinely sorry as evidenced by how she talked to me over the phone and to the extent of her apology and her willingness to make up for it. I know she will follow through because I know her apology was genuine, and even if she doesn't then I'll just kick her to the curb.

did she just call you one day out of the blue, realizing exactly what you were pissed about?
This all happened last night. She called me today after she got home from her parents' for mother's day.

She knew I was mad because I expressed it to her last night when I handed her purse and walked away.

HAHAHA I liked her status update :rockon:

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JLay87 said:
Maybe you're right, I haven't actually taken her on a date or anything like that, but still that doesn't justify something like this.

And seriously dude, after she disrespects me so blatantly you want me to take her on a date???
Yeah, you can disregard that post. I wrote that before I saw your post that said you had already banged her. Details like that really change the context.

Anyway, I think you did good. I agree that the facebook message is probably about you, she put up the facebook status cause her thought were on you and the situation, then she called you so soon after may be because in that 20-30 minute time frame you were dwelling on her mind until she realized she might lose you and she felt compelled to make it right. Like iceberg said, it's a good thing.
If it's about a different guy, THEN you should be worried, because HE'S dwelling on her mind. Either way, your next move is to finally ask her ****in out on a 1 on 1 date. She apoligized, it's over, no more mind games. Give it a couple of days and DO IT.

Johnnyventana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"She posted it 20-30 minutes before calling me, therefore this argument doesn't make sense. If she was going to try to get a rise out of me then she would have had to wait a reasonable amount of time for me to read it." Ahhh, my friend... but you are thinking about it rationally! Don't forget, she's a chick! :)

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WATCH
A
GIRL'S
ACTIONS
NOT
Her
WORDS.

How soon you forget, how easily you forgive. Does being drunk give people different personalities? No, it only brings out their true feelings...
She told you to take her on a "real date", and this was how she rewarded you?
She left you and told you to watch her purse (wow!) for a half hour so she could hit on other guys. Took him home. Put his cVck in her mouth, and 30 seconds afterwards, calls you up spewing crap..

Do what you want dude, but I personally would get with another girl.
That's the thing about women....they're everywhere.

Last edited:

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well i dunno what you saw in her to want to be seeing her in the first place cause she sounds like a little immature b1tch. anyway, if you just wanted to bang her i would stop playing games. she's called and apologized telling you can do anything to/with her. now you want to make her wait a week? just call her in a couple of days and say "right, lets have that date we were meant to have on <day here>" - you should know by now girls have other guys lined up all the time. if you start playing the game of hard to get she might just cross you off her list and choose 1 of the other 100 guys waiting in line.

Mr. White

Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnnyventana said:
Ultimate diss: "Watch my purse." (And do so while I mack some random)

My response: Eat my Arse!
Heh heh. "Watch my tampons and birth control pills son."

Oh please! She's doing one after another thing that stinks of a premeditated feminist man-hating ritual. I'm guessing that her friend at the bar was The One in her LJBF zone -- or maybe a faggot for whom she's a fag hag -- who helps her out on her little man-hating "maybe date maybe not" play acting. The timing of the Facebook and call were designed to lead you on. Like duh!

Do not waste another thought on this neurotic b1tch. Push your reset button, enjoy a coffee and pastry, and welcome a new day full of nice azz!

It's all yours brother.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  1. Girl behaves good... [for a while].
  2. Girl behaves bad and pisses-off boy.
  3. Boy calls her out on it.
  4. Girl apologizes. Boy accepts apology. Everything is hunky-dory.
  5. GOTO 1. Rinse and repeat.
;)