"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Girl didn't reply?

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Was talking to a hb 7 or 8 today. Anyways she was super keen sending 3 messages to my 1 message. I took time to reply of course lol. And I mentioned catching up for a coffee she likes that idea. Then I said ok we will meet soon. Bam no reply.. what the he'll happened here? Btw shes been online on Facebook.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
Seems to be a very common thing in the OLD world these days i.e. the flakiness, fickleness in women. Could be multiple reasons, two most common ones are a 'Chad' hit her up or two she just wanted attention/validation and the min you asked her out she got it and moved on. Nothing you can do about it. Move on to the next girl, may be this one will come back and may be she won't.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Was talking to a hb 7 or 8 today. Anyways she was super keen sending 3 messages to my 1 message. I took time to reply of course lol. And I mentioned catching up for a coffee she likes that idea. Then I said ok we will meet soon. Bam no reply.. what the he'll happened here? Btw shes been online on Facebook.
You missed the opportunity to set an exact date and time. Being vague turned it off for her. Put yourself in her shoes. If some chick told you "we will meet soon", what are your thoughts? Mine go to game playing, prob has a boyfriend or too many other guys lined up ergo I'm not her first choice.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
And I mentioned catching up for a coffee she likes that idea.

Then I said ok we will meet soon. Bam no reply..
Should have set a date immediately.

You left it hanging in the air. She’s probably in wait and see if you ask her out mode now…
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
It's really strange however she didn't delete me off Facebook so I guess there's another chance there..I'll have to wait for her to reach out.
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
You missed the opportunity to set an exact date and time. Being vague turned it off for her. Put yourself in her shoes. If some chick told you "we will meet soon", what are your thoughts? Mine go to game playing, prob has a boyfriend or too many other guys lined up ergo I'm not her first choice.
She didn't delete me from Facebook though? Lol
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
She didn't delete me from Facebook though? Lol
You answered with a closed end statement. See you soon. We will make plans soon. Or we will discuss later, are all closed end statements. Like saying bye for now.

She will keep you on FB for sure. You only ended the conversation not the frienship/ relationship.

Make plans. Dont be vague.
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
You answered with a closed end statement. See you soon. We will make plans soon. Or we will discuss later, are all closed end statements. Like saying bye for now.

She will keep you on FB for sure. You only ended the conversation not the frienship/ relationship.

Make plans. Dont be vague.
Ok so next time we speak I say coffee on xyx etc: it's almost like I can hook them then bang I freeze up and get scared lol
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Ok so next time we speak I say coffee on xyx etc: it's almost like I can hook them then bang I freeze up and get scared lol
Try to reset your mental state when dealing with females to the point that, ‘I freeze up and get scared’ are no longer in your vocabulary…
Nothing does it more effectively than going for it and the experience level that action provides.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
I was more hoping she would hint at it then I can go bam set a date
Don’t expect the woman to lead, that’s your job…
You’re in this situation because you didn’t take action and set a date when you should have and now you expect her to lead you back into it. I hope that’s clear enough for you…
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Don’t expect the woman to lead, that’s your job…
You’re in this situation because you didn’t take action and set a date when you should have and now you expect her to lead you back into it. I hope that’s clear enough for you…
Ok I'll message her in a coupleof days and ask her on a date
 

The Diver

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2017
Messages
572
Reaction score
608
it's almost like I can hook them then bang I freeze up and get scared
Your problem is not only getting a date with her (or any other women), your problem will be in the date itself- You "scared" of women and
"frezze up".Your lack of confidence will scare them off.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Was talking to a hb 7 or 8 today. Anyways she was super keen sending 3 messages to my 1 message. I took time to reply of course lol. And I mentioned catching up for a coffee she likes that idea. Then I said ok we will meet soon. Bam no reply.. what the he'll happened here? Btw shes been online on Facebook.
You said "hey we will meet soon"
She is now waiting for you to reach out and ask her, that's my guess
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top