Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl cooled off after a hot third date

viking22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably means nothing but last few days after a week of no contact following my “no worries enjoy your summer” knee jerk response she has started viewing my WhatsApp status updates. We have been in touch almost two months and cannot recall her doing so before.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
"Ok, well if things change for you feel free to reach out and if I am still single then maybe we can catch up."

Then forget about her.

You may have made some mistakes you may not have. However, the more interested she is the more mistakes can be made. I'd say she just wasn't that into you, and that's OK.

That doesn't necessarily mean you did anything wrong. Only you were there for all your interactions and texts so no matter how much of a picture into that you try and give we are working with like 5% of the details.

I once had a woman who invited me over for dinner on the 3rd date but no matter how hard I tried to escalate while we were chilling and watching a movie after on the couch, I wasn't getting anywhere.

A few days later I asked if she was up for doing something that week and she just said she likes me but not the way she has hoped for. I said something jokingly that if I knew it was the last time I was going to see her I would have tried harder...and she told me something I have always remembered:

"It wouldn't have mattered. I just wasn't interested. If I was interested in that I would have made it easy for you."

And thinking back...she was right. Interested women always made sex easy for me.

So understand the reason why things may not be progressing despite your best efforts is because she simply doesn't want them to.

Last edited:

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Ok, well if things change for you feel free to reach out and if I am still single then maybe we can catch up."

Then forget about her.

You may have made some mistakes you may not have. However, the more interested she is the more mistakes can be made. I'd say she just wasn't that into you, and that's OK.

That doesn't necessarily mean you did anything wrong. Only you were there for all your interactions and texts so no matter how much of a picture into that you try and give we are working with like 5% of the details.

I once had a woman who invited me over for dinner on the 3rd date but no matter how hard I tried to escalate while we were chilling and watching a movie after on the couch, I wasn't getting anywhere.

A few days later I asked if she was up for doing something that week and she just said she likes me but not the way she has hoped for. I said something jokingly that if I knew it was the last time I was going to see her I would have tried harder...and she told me something I have always remembered:

"It wouldn't have mattered. I just wasn't interested. If I was interested in that I would have made it easy for you."

And thinking back...she was right. Interested women always made sex easy for me.

So understand the reason why things may not be progressing despite your best efforts is because she simply doesn't want them to.
Yup, Occams Razor..

the principle (attributed to William of Occam) that in explaining a thing no more assumptions should be made than are necessary. The principle is often invoked to defend reductionism or nominalism