Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl cooled off after a hot third date

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah there is an ex boyfriend in the picture. She broke up with him a few months ago. The excuse she gave is he didn't make her a priority and he has been texting her and she expressed frustration about this on our first date saying she did not want any contact but said thankfully she hasn't heard from him in a few weeks. But last weekend she mentioned he'd been texting her again and it was so annoying. But seems strange why she wouldn't block him. So maybe there is still something going on there. Or he is reminding her that she doesn't want to be in a relationship and just wants to have fun with friends and enjoy her freedom so she decided she didnt want to date
If it was reallying bothering her and she was getting frustrated that her ex keeps texting, then she would have blocked him. She still likes/wants him and she likes the attention she is getting from him. She is most likely getting back with him and just used you for free attention while they were broke up.

viking22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Should have realized it was a red flag she brought up on her ex boyfriend on three separate occasions.

Also clearly missed a potential opportunity to sleep with her on the third date.

Sounds like best to delete the number. She will either get back with the ex or move on to other guys.

viking22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably means nothing but last few days after a week of no contact following my “no worries enjoy your summer” knee jerk response she has started viewing my WhatsApp status updates. We have been in touch almost two months and cannot recall her doing so before.