Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl coming in my city, and then wants me to go to Montreal with her.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah so this older woman in her 30's wants me to go to Montreal with her for a weekend. Is this an IOI, btw she thinks im a huge player, and she's maybe an hb 7. How do I game this?

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf are you really this ****ing ignorant, this is a french name.

traffic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she paying or does she expect you to?

Do you want to go to Montreal?

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some folks get a bit of kino and wonder, sensibly enough, is this girl showing me some interest? But this girl invites you to a far away city to presumably sleep in the same room if not the same bed with her and she just might be wearing something skimpy if not "nothing at all".

Just a hunch, but I would guess that she just might be interested in you. But then again, I have always just looked at these things with as much common sense as possible.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
how far are you from montreal first of all

second of all, she might just want company and it might not be an ioi at all, but hey, if your game is tight, this is a great opportunity to **** her brains out

you're gona have to give more info before anyone can tell you "how you should game this"

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was my roomate for two months, then she went to washington, and she kept sending me messages, like I miss you, and the city i'm in ect..

When she was here, she kept telling me story's about her cheating on her boyfriends, and that I reminded me of one of the guys she cheatted with, and that she kind of missed him ect...

Right now she's got a boyfriend. So idk it's hard to say wtf is going on here. Montreal is around 2 hours away from here, and I wouldn't mind going even if we don't fvck around, it's a pretty cool city.

So how do I play this?