"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

girl called me out

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
so this girl called me out in front of her friends. her and her friends hang around my clique and flirt in groups of three.

HB8: did you tp my house?"
xomel: do you honestly think i care enough about you enough to spend $5 on tp just so i can spend 30 minutes to change what you do for 10 minutes the morning after.
HB8: no, but i know you care she then initiated kino and punched my arm.
first i didnt say anything for about 3 seconds then i said "no i like sluts, remember?"

what should i say in response to
"i know that you care though"
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
Originally posted by This Times For Real
Maybe you act to much like an afc around her before?
yes i used to be an afc until i found out about the dj bible about 2 months ago.

what do i say in this kind of situation.
 

Bombshell

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Indiana
well the situation will probably never come up again for you, but thats usually when id throw in a neg hit. That my friend was a small BS test. When she said "i know you care" You shoulda said something like, what makes you think so? There is no way i could care about someone who wears xxxx shoes/shirt or make some comment about one of her physical features.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top