"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Girl asks 'what do u do for a living?'

alphamale1

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Brisbane
Whats something c&f to the above.
Ive been saying

Her: What do u do for a living?'
Me: I sell slaves

Her: What do u do for a living?
Me: I work for kfc, i might get a promotion next week, bye bye toilets, hello cash register!'
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Jon E

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
1
Location
Vegas
Taco Bell....Im employee of the month.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
"I'm a Gigalo of course; by the way, I don't take personal checks." ;)
 

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2001
Messages
703
Reaction score
22
Age
41
Location
Jacksonville, FL
I usually just lie and say "Personal Masseuse." Not really ****y or funny, but it gets their attention!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I tell them the truth...that I "work for the government." Then I cleverly sidestep any follow-up questions in a suspicious way. :D
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
"I improve morale in between threats of getting fired."
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
"I improve morale in between threats of getting fired."
I like that one.... :p
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

traveling-salesman

New Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
51
I use either " prizefighter" or "I live off my families wealth"

I saw a line on here , "I seduce rich woman out of there money"I used it last week and got a great reaction.
 

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Charleston, SC
B's nuts, you're a pragmatic genius.

So alphamale1, why don't you want her to know what you do? Is your job really gay, or boring or something?

When girls ask me I just tell them. I say "you know that guy at the airport with the earmuffs and the orange sticks that tells the airplanes where to go? That's me." I don't necessarily tell them this way because I want to make my job sound interesting or cool, its just that if I say "I'm a ramp agent" they ask "what the hell is a ramp agent?"
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
'I'm a male stripper that works for wealthy house wives'
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Originally posted by McKindley
When girls ask me I just tell them. I say "You know that guy at the airport with the earmuffs and the orange sticks that tells the airplanes where to go? That's me." I don't necessarily tell them this way because I want to make my job sound interesting or cool, its just that if I say "I'm a ramp agent" they ask "what the hell is a ramp agent?"
So THAT'S what they call those guys!;)

Just tell the girl what you do for a living. Not every question a girl asks is a shyt test. Sometimes it's just that they wat to get to know you better.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
research and development for adam and eve adult toys.... followed by a few personal questions with a very deadpan expression. Sorry miss, don't mean to pry, it's just my job.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
Originally posted by Crank_It_Up
research and development for adam and eve adult toys.... followed by a few personal questions with a very deadpan expression. Sorry miss, don't mean to pry, it's just my job.
haha!!! thats a good one

here's my addition

"i sell condoms, shall i demonstrate?" (followed up by chuckles and her blushing and me finally telling her what i really do)
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top