Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl asks me to hang out, then says she'll let me know lol

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're saying she's absolutely not interested?
Who cares what her interest level is. If you are interested ask her out directly. You will find out your answer.

Your original conversation was not direct, you were letting her lead the interaction. Girls want the man to lead otherwise they friendzone you thinking you are nice guy

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But the thing is, she is the one who texted me and said she might be around on Saturday. I didn't ask her anything.
Might be doesn't sound the same as Going to be.
There's nothing solid about that.

If I tell someone I might see that movie on Saturday, I probably won't see it.
The movie itself is not high on my priority list. Not enough enthusiasm for it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well, at some point she's going to think I'm not interested and move on. Where is the line here?
Who cares? There is no play here for you. Walk away.

This is the problem with most guys...they become fixated on one woman. Go meet 10 more women and forget about her until she reaches back out with something more concrete

Woujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
]might be out on Saturday night for a little bit. Not sure, but if I do, I will let you know.
This is a completely meaningless statement and does not deserve a response.

When deciding whether you should text a woman back, you should use my rule of the "alpha male quid pro quo." Basically, you only respond as a "reward" for something she has done. A completely noncomittal statement like that does not deserve any response whatsoever. The only reason she texted you this bull**** is to get your validation and attention. She basically wanted confirmation that you were in her orbit and that is it.

On the other hand, if she said "yeah I want to come out Saturday night and hang out with you," she deserves a response. You can say "I will be at X place at Y time."

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares what her interest level is. If you are interested ask her out directly. You will find out your answer.

Your original conversation was not direct, you were letting her lead the interaction. Girls want the man to lead otherwise they friendzone you thinking you are nice guy
Huh? I've been talking to other girls and haven't been paying her any attention, which is probably why she texted me out of the blue asking me what I was doing on the weekend. She told me she might be out and I said "Cool, sounds fun." I'm not going to sweat her and try to force something. She never got back to me, and I haven't said anything since.

You call that putting myself in the friendzone?? lol

Man you guys twist things like crazy.

Glassguy

Reaction score
WTF are you talking about? She indirectly asked ME. Basically said she might be out, she might not. And she will let me know... which she didn't.

How am I the one playing games? lol
"Might"...."might not"....."she will let me know"....

Yeah sounds like she is dying to see you. Come on man.

Brassneck

Don Juan
Reaction score
"might be out on Saturday night for a little bit. Not sure, but if I do, I will let you know."
Woman@s# - I’m going out Saturday nite and could meet someone, if you don’t make a move you could miss your opportunity. ie I’d like you to ask me out.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'll let you know" what a classic! Leave her on unread for 6 months!

Women are SIMPS for men they crave and desire. If she is not simping for you, you are brought in to kiss her azz.

Woujo

Don Juan
Reaction score

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's testing me, then she's interested.

We got a game here, boys!