Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl asks me to hang out, then says she'll let me know lol

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a couple plates going, then this girl texted me (who I have been pushing to the side), on Tuesday saying she "might be out on Saturday night for a little bit. Not sure, but if I do, I will let you know." I said "Yeah. That'd be fun."

Saturday came and went, she never got back to me. I've said nothing.

When you ask somebody to hang out, isn't it up to the other person to say "I'll let you know"? lol

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, but what's the point? She messaged me out of the blue, I didn't hit her up.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Glassguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a couple plates going, then this girl texted me (who I have been pushing to the side), on Tuesday saying she "might be out on Saturday night for a little bit. Not sure, but if I do, I will let you know." I said "Yeah. That'd be fun."

When you ask somebody to hang out, isn't it up to the other person to say "I'll let you know"? lol
This was not an offer and she didnt ask you out.

No its not up to the other person to say "Ill let you know". Its up to the person to accept, counter offer or say anything else which means a no.

You are not leading, you're playing games. Get direct and to the point with this chick and she either accepts or she doesnt.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't even reply to a chic saying anything that low of interest.
Then if she hit you up while she was out. Then make her come to you. (Home/club/etc etc)

Best way to play that scenario. These girls take validation anyway they can.

Better yet. Instead of hanging on her words. Arrange another hangout for that night. If you hear from her send a selfie of you and your date. Say "busy"

Even better still.
If you score send her a pic of your dik in the other girl.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Translation:
I'm meeting Chad Thundercock on Saturday but I know he has lots of options so, just in case, can I put you down as backup?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why you even bother to reply that really

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This was not an offer and she didnt ask you out.

No its not up to the other person to say "Ill let you know". Its up to the person to accept, counter offer or say anything else which means a no.

You are not leading, you're playing games. Get direct and to the point with this chick and she either accepts or she doesnt.
WTF are you talking about? She indirectly asked ME. Basically said she might be out, she might not. And she will let me know... which she didn't.

How am I the one playing games? lol

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF are you talking about? She indirectly asked ME. Basically said she might be out, she might not. And she will let me know... which she didn't.

How am I the one playing games? lol
I wouldn't say that you're playing games, but it is true that you're letting her lead by going along with her plans.

Generally when you let a woman lead, it always leads to bad things.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So she's playing games with me, and then I'm supposed to jump in and force other plans and she's just going to agree to that? Some of you guys don't have a clue, I swear. It all sounds good in theory, but most of the minds in this forum are so warped it's not even funny.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So she's playing games with me, and then I'm supposed to jump in and force other plans and she's just going to agree to that? Some of you guys don't have a clue, I swear. It all sounds good in theory, but most of the minds in this forum are so warped it's not even funny.
Certain members yes. Follow my advice and you won't go wrong.
Forget everything except this. When she says "she will let you know" a huge red flag should rise. At that point stop talking. Stfu and dont say anything until she reenters your frame.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Certain members yes. Follow my advice and you won't go wrong.
Forget everything except this. When she says "she will let you know" a huge red flag should rise. At that point stop talking. Stfu and dont say anything until she reenters your frame.
Do you think she's interested?

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably was waiting for me to say "Did you end up going out on Saturday?"

Haha, I haven't said anything. Not a word.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably was waiting for me to say "Did you end up going out on Saturday?"

Haha, I haven't said anything. Not a word.
Dont engage her. Even if she texts show some restraint. You got to know that you are the value. Not her.