GreatHornedOwl
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- May 11, 2010
- Messages
- 382
- Reaction score
- 313
- Age
- 43
So you're saying she's absolutely not interested?
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Who cares what her interest level is. If you are interested ask her out directly. You will find out your answer.So you're saying she's absolutely not interested?
Yes. Unfortunately.So you're saying she's absolutely not interested?
Might be doesn't sound the same as Going to be.But the thing is, she is the one who texted me and said she might be around on Saturday. I didn't ask her anything.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Who cares? There is no play here for you. Walk away.Well, at some point she's going to think I'm not interested and move on. Where is the line here?
This is a completely meaningless statement and does not deserve a response.]might be out on Saturday night for a little bit. Not sure, but if I do, I will let you know.
Huh? I've been talking to other girls and haven't been paying her any attention, which is probably why she texted me out of the blue asking me what I was doing on the weekend. She told me she might be out and I said "Cool, sounds fun." I'm not going to sweat her and try to force something. She never got back to me, and I haven't said anything since.Who cares what her interest level is. If you are interested ask her out directly. You will find out your answer.
Your original conversation was not direct, you were letting her lead the interaction. Girls want the man to lead otherwise they friendzone you thinking you are nice guy
"Might"...."might not"....."she will let me know"....WTF are you talking about? She indirectly asked ME. Basically said she might be out, she might not. And she will let me know... which she didn't.
How am I the one playing games? lol
Woman@s# - I’m going out Saturday nite and could meet someone, if you don’t make a move you could miss your opportunity. ie I’d like you to ask me out."might be out on Saturday night for a little bit. Not sure, but if I do, I will let you know."
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Then why did she initiate with me?"Might"...."might not"....."she will let me know"....
Yeah sounds like she is dying to see you. Come on man.
It's a **** test/power move. She is basically committing to nothing and she wants to see how you react.Then why did she initiate with me?