Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl asked me to go with her to Pride party?

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl has asked me to go with her to a pride party lol. She knows I'm not a homosexual. . I made that clear.

I'm not even thinking of responding but really want to give her snarky response .

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't go if you feel uncomfortable, but you'd be shocked how many straight people are there.
Gay people know how to party.

My response would be:
"Ill go, but only if we are leaving together after."
Just to test her interest level.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of straight people go to pride parties. They do it to support their gay friends.

Honestly, I think society (at least here in Canada) is at a point where we don't need these parties anymore because LGBT is very widely accepted. All it does is continue to make LGBT an issue.

It's your decision on whether or not you want to go. I don't think a snarky response is appropriate here. Just tell her you're not interested in attending.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Understood. It's actually the Pride parties in Toronto in a few weeks lol. I don't have a problem with gays but I don't want to be put labelled as the "gay" friend by virtue of attending these events.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Understood. It's actually the Pride parties in Toronto in a few weeks lol. I don't have a problem with gays but I don't want to be put labelled as the "gay" friend by virtue of attending these events.
Invite her to go at the Pride Parade in MTL.

Now, you'll have what you want and she can "Pride party"

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are they proud of, again, I forget???

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What level Friendzoned is being asked by a gay girl to go to their parade ?.... lol

If you're not banging her why go ?

All she wants is the "expose you" to their lifestyle or show you off as the enlightened straight friend.

Pass.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nobody will ever believe that you went to a pride parade and aren't gay.

and the two girls I know who claimed that (they went to pride but are straight) are both obviously in denial about their sexualities (that's a long story but take my word for it, I know they're both not straight)

the only possible reason I'd go is to meet bi chicks and I'd never let anyone catch wind of the fact that I was going or that I was there (don't let any proof exist of you being there, no pictures!)

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of straight guys I knew went to gay clubs here in Melbourne.

Hot girls used to go gay clubs, because they wouldn't get hit on as much.

Straight guys figured this out and started going to get the hot girls.

After a while, it stopped being known as a gay club.

If your uncomfortable dont go, But what @cola said made sense.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
One of the women I dated had quite a few gay friends, but she knew better not to invite me to their social gatherings with her.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said I am not gay and never want to be. She said don't knock it until you tried it. I'm like...okayyyy....NEXT.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said I am not gay and never want to be. She said don't knock it until you tried it. I'm like...okayyyy....NEXT.
She's basically saying you seem gay to her. That says there something about you that you need to change.

Also, that was a gay response. If you were gonna go the snarky route, you should've at least said something funny.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's basically saying you seem gay to her. That says there something about you that you need to change.

Also, that was a gay response. If you were gonna go the snarky route, you should've at least said something funny.
I didn't say anything. "Okayyyy" was just what I was thinking to myself. I never responded. Nothing about me is gay. I was making out with other girls in front of her in a club. She knows I'm not gay. I haven't made a move on her because I have other plates. She's in my orbit. After that comment she is no longer in my orbit. I've nexted her.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't say anything. "Okayyyy" was just what I was thinking to myself. I never responded. Nothing about me is gay. I was making out with other girls in front of her in a club. She knows I'm not gay. I haven't made a move on her because I have other plates. She's in my orbit. After that comment she is no longer in my orbit. I've nexted her.
Sometimes, a few words is all it takes. Saves time, anyway.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes, a few words is all it takes. Saves time, anyway.
True that. I'm experienced enough to recognize that as lack of interest. I think she was being factious by asking me to go. If she had asked me to go and I made clear I wasn't and gay and she said something like "Don't worry , I'll make sure they don't think you are gay" then maybe I would have gone.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True that. I'm experienced enough to recognize that as lack of interest. I think she was being factious by asking me to go. If she had asked me to go and I made clear I wasn't and gay and she said something like "Don't worry , I'll make sure they don't think you are gay" then maybe I would have gone.
Yeah, she didn't do a good job of selling it.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, a while back I had dated a chick that had a lot of gay friends, and sometimes we would be in "mixed company"; of course the difference was that I was banging her. And yes, she was a bit unstable.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of straight guys I knew went to gay clubs here in Melbourne.

Hot girls used to go gay clubs, because they wouldn't get hit on as much.

Straight guys figured this out and started going to get the hot girls.

After a while, it stopped being known as a gay club.

If your uncomfortable dont go, But what @cola said made sense.
Interesting. Once - maybe 15 years ago - I was at a nightspot that as usual had nothing going on, and I noticed down the street a place called "The Rainbow" that seemed to have a lot of attractive women walking around, so I decided to check it out (for whatever reason, I didn't catch on to the name). Of course, it was a lesbian place; perhaps it was also for homo men, but I didn't see any men in an embrace, so maybe not. In fact, unlike every other nightspot, there were very few men there - and also, unlike every other nightspot, there were a fair number of attractive women. Yes, I know that the stereotypical lesbian is ugly, but these women were easily on average better looking than what was seen at heteronormative places. I was so overwhelmed by how many attractive women were there that it took me a few minutes to realize that they were a lot chummier with each other than what is usually seen, after which, of course, I bolted. I wonder if the men I saw there were just hoping to catch on a lezzie that was feeling adventurous.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like she has a fetish