Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gimme Knowledge!

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys... Let's talk life for a bit. Not even pickup.

Who are some good people to listen to/read to learn responsibility and succeed at your purpose? Some of the people I've been listening to and reading are pushing me through life and making me not so lost are:
David Goggins(Stay Hard)
Jocko Willink(Discipline will set you free)
Jordan B Peterson(Pick your own damn sacrifice)
RSD Derek("You need to sacrifice your short term emotions for your long term outcome")
AMS("I'm about solutions, not b!tching and crying. What are you going to DO about it???")

I listen to these dudes throughout the day.

I know @Atom Smasher listens to Jordan Peterson, but who else do you all listen to? I'd love suggestions! Maybe something philosophical, maybe something more practical that tells me to check my email everyday lol.

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I listen to who are alive:
Rich Cooper.
Aaron Clarey
Alex Becker

Guys I listen to or read who are dead:
Alan Watts (long dead, EXCELLENT lectures)
Marcus Aurelius
Nietzche

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert Greene
Shawn T Smith
Arnold book is great
Freakanomics
Sex at Dawn
How to win friend and influence people
Joe Navaro book on body language

Last book i read Malcom Gladwell Talking to strangers, it was a great book about how we interact with ppl we dont know, lots of good info on human nature.

Those are the one i can think aboutright now but there is many more

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert Greene
Shawn T Smith
Arnold book is great
Freakanomics
Sex at Dawn
How to win friend and influence people
Joe Navaro book on body language

Last book i read Malcom Gladwell Talking to strangers, it was a great book about how we interact with ppl we dont know, lots of good info on human nature.

Those are the one i can think aboutright now but there is many more
Awesome. Let me know if you think of any others. I read a lot and the books you suggest are always fire

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@DEEZEDBRAH
im sure you have some good input on this as well
Oh yeah we're always talking about this haha. He gave me a huge list of RSD books as well which was awesome. I was just curious as to what the forum members were reading.

I'm still reading Robert Greene's Art of Seduction lol

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert Greene is good.

Mastery - by George Leonard.

Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz.

How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie.

How I Won Freedom In An Unfree World by Harry Browne.

But most of these books I've read are very repetitive. They're stuffed with anecdotes about how so and so did such and such and look at him now. The exception would be Harry Browne, whose lessons about personal freedom are invaluable. His political views are a little impractical, take them or leave them, but he argues them well.

Don't get too bogged down in the self-help thing. Go out and do.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert Greene is good.

Mastery - by George Leonard.

Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz.

How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie.

How I Won Freedom In An Unfree World by Harry Browne.

But most of these books I've read are very repetitive. They're stuffed with anecdotes about how so and so did such and such and look at him now. The exception would be Harry Browne, whose lessons about personal freedom are invaluable. His political views are a little impractical, take them or leave them, but he argues them well.

Don't get too bogged down in the self-help thing. Go out and do.
Yeah I definitely agree with you there. I know that I have enough resources(including this wonderful site) to make it through college and walk that stage.

I have no idea how I'm gonna make it when I'm an "adult adult" though. I suppose the same strategies I use to get through school hold up. That and using the internet.

I'm at a dentist appt, right now, NEVER would've been able to do it without the internet's help(and calling my parents haha.) I feel like it's the only way to adult

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER would've been able to do it without the internet's help(and calling my parents haha.) I feel like it's the only way to adult
I read a good quote on TRP on Reddit the other day: There are no women on the internet.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You can only know the true face of a man when he hits rock bottom.

Whether he's the son of a tiger or a rabbit.

Go out and experience life by living it instead of downloading it into ur brain.