Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Giga Chad

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lima has an extremely annoying vibe, and the only reason dudes would want her is out of ignorance or to facilitate business. Culpo is cute and seems sweet enough, but those contests mean nada when that industry celebrates are stick figures or fat girls with no boobs. Put her in a swimsuit on the beach surrounded by the BigTitsRoundAsses or BangBus girls and she's invisible.
I will talk more about this on my field reports thread but I know a guy who is quite familiar with the legal brothels of Vegas and knows the girls that work there, including the one mentioned in the article. If you think Lima is annoying? Wait until you have to deal with some entitled 6 from Vegas. I have dealt with these women due to this guy I know who even has them over.

Which says a lot. If an average dude like me can be around these girls, then so can most SSers. Meanwhile, good luck ever getting near an Adriana Lima.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a funny thread. Dude sucks at QB. Least he can do is enjoy the perks!
For me, the peak of game was Reggie Bush pulling Kim Kardashian. Now that is some respect. Yeah, Kim turned out trashy but he was a college athlete and not even pro when he pulled that in his youth. Then add to the fact that Kim's status is out of this world.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, the peak of game was Reggie Bush pulling Kim Kardashian. Now that is some respect. Yeah, Kim turned out trashy but he was a college athlete and not even pro when he pulled that in his youth. Then add to the fact that Kim's status is out of this world.
Jesse, why would you want a woman with high status?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a funny thread. Dude sucks at QB. Least he can do is enjoy the perks!
Dude's not great but he has a quick release and is very good with short, over the middle timing routes. He has good stats and a good winning percentage. Let's see how he does with McDaniels. If he can stay healthy, that is.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesse, why would you want a woman with high status?
It is not about what I want, it is about my me judging objectively.

You pull some hag that looks like schnookie on a good day, there is nothing special about that. Legit any dude can go to a legal brothel and smash and anyone buddies with the owner can smash for free. A lot of local guys in the town do so.

You pull the kind of women 99.99999999% of men on this planet would not be able to because she is so famous, hot, and desired? That's game recognized on my end.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude is nowhere near the level of a JJ Watt, Tom Brady, Travis Kelce (who gets invited on SNL of all places), and other real Chads in the NFL or in sports based on looks let alone a Cristiano Ronaldo in his prime.
What charisma? The guy has the look of someone who just got done fingering another guy's anus. He looks creepy and sketchy AF.
Because he is not up there in terms of looks. He is not a genetic god like Tom Brady, JJ Watt, or CMC.
You don’t sound gay...AT ALL.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No thanks! Kinda like free McDonalds.
Over a billion served but it’s no happy meal.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Given how much you've been riding my d1ck on this forum, you're the last one to call anyone gay.
Kind of proving my point here. I’ve always suspected that guys who were obsessed with football were closeted homos. Watching a bunch of big dudes dressed in spandex running around and groping each other doesn’t exactly scream “heterosexual”.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of of proving my point here. I’ve always suspected that guys who were obsessed with football were closeted homos. Watching a bunch of big dudes dressed in spandex running around and groping each other doesn’t exactly scream “heterosexual”.
Maybe they should wear baseball uniforms while playing tackle football.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of of proving my point here. I’ve always suspected that guys who were obsessed with football were closeted homos. Watching a bunch of big dudes dressed in spandex running around and groping each other doesn’t exactly scream “heterosexual”.
I almost forgot to ask. Why don't you tell us about your experience in Miami? You know, being a "heterosexual" male chasing women there. You were speaking like an expert about it not that long ago, please tell us your experience actually talking to women in Miami.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jimmy Garoppolo is a definite Chad. This is a man who is 6'2", physically fit, and has made millions of dollars playing professional football.

He received an offer from a legal brothel sex worker for free sex when he can afford to pay for sex with his millions of dollars of past earnings. He probably does not need to directly pay for sex because there are many non-sex workers who want to have sex with him.

He also flirted with Erin Andrews in a 2019 interview. We have talked a lot about Erin Andrews in the thread centered around her BFF Charissa Thompson.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NFL player with good looks goes on a date with a p0rnstar and is offered free life time sex from the hookers at the Chicken Ranch brothel.

Damn the luck! This dude is my hero.

Can't wait until the jealous feminists make their comments.

He looks gay!

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys sound incredibly jealous/bitter in this thread.

That aside, if I am Jimmy I suppose I go check out the merchandise and see what they have to offer at some point. But all in all, he gets plenty of pvssy without needing to go to a brothel. Physically, he is gifted and he is a multi-millionare. As far as just getting women he basically has a perfect combination there. But at the end of the day, he is another athlete who women will be gunning for to either get married, start a scandal to get hush money paid to them, to or get knocked up by because they see $$ signs. Not an enviable position IMO. He constantly has to be on guard.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Not sure how to be jealous of a guy that is offered sex with two women who’s vag’s have seen more cawk than a urinal at Grand Central Station.

But hey whatever works for you OP.

p.s. still wonder about men who care so much about professional sports people to engage in the repartee above? Do you know their jock strap sizes too?

Embrace the cringe.

NFL player with good looks goes on a date with a p0rnstar and is offered free life time sex from the hookers at the Chicken Ranch brothel.

Damn the luck! This dude is my hero.

Can't wait until the jealous feminists make their comments.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys sound incredibly jealous/bitter in this thread.

That aside, if I am Jimmy I suppose I go check out the merchandise and see what they have to offer at some point. But all in all, he gets plenty of pvssy without needing to go to a brothel. Physically, he is gifted and he is a multi-millionare. As far as just getting women he basically has a perfect combination there. But at the end of the day, he is another athlete who women will be gunning for to either get married, start a scandal to get hush money paid to them, to or get knocked up by because they see $$ signs. Not an enviable position IMO. He constantly has to be on guard.
Not to mention, it's extremely odd for a bunch of supposedly heterosexual men to have a heated debate over which football player looks more "Chad". What's next, a thread about quarterbacks' penis sizes?

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating a beat out pron star was a bad look, and Jimmy isn't an "elite" QB in the NFL.

... but the bitter jealousy I'm reading in this thread is embarrassing.

Face facts people, he's by far more successful in life than a bunch of guys on a forum trying to learn how to hit on women. (myself included)

Get a grip fellas.