“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Gifts?

Marco

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2003
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Have known this girl a couple of months through mutual friends. We hit it off straight away and I knew she had high interest in me. Last friday we slept together and yesterday we had our first date. Now her birthday is this wednesday. Should I get her something or should I just call and wish her a happy birthday etc. I know she is into me but I am still playing the field;-) Anyway she is still to pass the DJ tests etc! So guys what should I do? My gut feeling is not a lot! I feel its far too early for soppy moments.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
get her somthing thoughtfull but cheap, do not spend a lot of money on her at this point
 

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2001
Messages
662
Reaction score
0
I wrote an article a while back on gifts for girls.

I have never had a positive experience giving a girl a gift. I went from #1 on their list to non-existent, all because i bought a gift.

I'm not sure how strong your game is, however i would suggest a happy birthday and then leave it at that!
 

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2002
Messages
498
Reaction score
7
just out of curiousity, by "slept together" you meant "had sex," right? or did you literally mean, slept together in the same bed?

if youve already slept together and the idea of regular sex has been established, its not so bad to give her a gift. its one thing if youre giving a thoughtful gift to a girl youre ****ing; its another thing to constantly shower a girl with attention and gifts, hoping that one day she'll let you get a taste.

that being said, thoughtful is the ticket. something inexpensive and from the heart will go much further than an expensive, impersonal item. as an example, a while back i gave a gift to a girl id been seeing for a while. she always treated me with respect, cooked for me, bought me a pair of nice pants, bought me drinks, food, and just treated me like a king. the gift was not for her birthday or anything , either. no holiday. just a reward for her good behavior. it was something i thought of one day, and knew she would love it.

so what was the gift? a cd i burned, filled to the brim with our favorite love/slow songs. these were songs that we always happened to be listening to during our more intimate moments. songs that popped up on the radio, that we played on the jukebox at our favorite restaurant and others that each of us have personally enjoyed.

she loved it and if anything, it only increased her attraction.

-SLB
 

RogueWarrior

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
I've had mixed experience with gifts. If you're not dating, more often than not, you don't get the reaction you're hoping for.

I'd say that you should have a sense as to how she feels about you. If she thinks of you as a friend, giving a gift will be pointless. You most likely won't get anything in return, gift or otherwise. If she's got potential, the right gift can make a difference.

Don't spend more than $100. Less will be more. Also, here's a way to show her that you pay attention and are aware. Think of something she might have mentioned months ago. Something that she might not buy for herself but might like to have.

Stay away from: Jewelry, Lingere, Stuffed Animals, Flowers. Food gifts are only well-received if the girl doesn't worry about her weight all the time. It's better to get something that doesn't have a distinct romantic connotation to it.

Also, wrap it yourself. Don't use a gift bag. Use real wrapping paper and do it yourself. She'll be impressed. And no mushy cards either.

Giving a gift can also give you a hint as to whether or not she's got potential. Here are two extremes: I gave a girl a Christmas gift. She made a donation in my name to a charity. Nnnnkaaaay.... The other extreme: I gave a girl something for Christmas that she mentioned months before. She was impressed that A) I remembered and B) that I wrapped it myself. This resulted in out first PDA. After I returned from holiday vacation, she gave me a belated gift.

Finally, don't have any expectations. She's not expecting a gift so you shouldn't expect anything in return.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Yeto

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Expensive gifts have a negative effect.

Give something unique, priceless.
 
Top