She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
First date was great. Good convo, made out at the end for a while. Couple weeks later we have a second date. Again great convo. When I go to drop her off we end up making out for like an hour. Feeling all over each other. Top off, riding on top.. Prob would have smashed if she wasn’t on her period. I could feel the tampon through her yogas so she wasn’t lying. Anyways then I just message her once or twice next couple days. Nothing serious just the usual texts I would send and no response. Vanished. Wtf? Usually I have some clue if a girl isn’t into me .. she clearly was or else she’s an amazing actress.. only thing I can think of is she’s a few years older (37) and maybe that was weird for her. I don’t care really it’s just weird to me. How a chick can seem so into you and be all over you and then boom gone. Only thing I can think of is the age thing or maybe some other guy. This happen to anyone else before?
"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
@Djjead12 after the second date I wouldn't of reached out. I only pursue the first couple of times. She made out with you that showed high interest. You should of let her chase you. The next mistake was messaging her twice. Don't send another text unless she replies to the first.
You really need to evaluate the type of people you allow into your life....this doesnt happen to people who eliminate these types of people from their life.
A little too much time between the dates and then you (1) texted her too soon after a second date, to which you (2) double texted when she didn’t reply.
It can happen, but you can sometimes reduce the likelihood by not doing those two things.
And she’s probably seeing others.
"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Don’t take it personal. Most likely had nothing to do with you OP. 9 out of 10 times there’s another guy in the picture when that happens. She probably knew the next date there was going to be sex so she chickened out. Don’t try to understand why women do what they do, just keep adding plates.
You really need to evaluate the type of people you allow into your life....this doesnt happen to people who eliminate these types of people from their life.
@Trump and boy don't we see it until it's too late FML. They put there best foot forward and 6 months later bam different hoe
"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
First date was great. Good convo, made out at the end for a while. Couple weeks later we have a second date. Again great convo. When I go to drop her off we end up making out for like an hour. Feeling all over each other. Top off, riding on top.. Prob would have smashed if she wasn’t on her period. I could feel the tampon through her yogas so she wasn’t lying. Anyways then I just message her once or twice next couple days. Nothing serious just the usual texts I would send and no response. Vanished. Wtf? Usually I have some clue if a girl isn’t into me .. she clearly was or else she’s an amazing actress.. only thing I can think of is she’s a few years older (37) and maybe that was weird for her. I don’t care really it’s just weird to me. How a chick can seem so into you and be all over you and then boom gone. Only thing I can think of is the age thing or maybe some other guy. This happen to anyone else before?
So into you is smashing not excusing her period. This is where guys are delusional similar to old ladies thinking they got it still. They don't. As for the make out, its usually self affirmation that, she's still attractive likely having got chucked by Chad or Tyrone.
The metric for success is not to backwards rational female logic. Its to decipher reality as it is and any blind spots you have.
Moreover, as a bloke who pissed his 20s away on 'game,' women aren't worth it. I have never met one that is worthy of the ring and I wont hold my breathe there otherwise. The first thing to get right is your paper and purpose. I spent a lot of time with game but I was a hardcase and beta awaiting divorce rape plus baby mamma drama. The path i took, i don't recommend anybody else take. Seek competence. Apply it to game. Lifestyle, edu, resources, etc. And yes, get girls but, allocation of too much time on useless women is stupid.
Spend more time building your business, resources, investments, income stacks, alternative options for income sources, etc. Learn to code. Problem solve.
Imagine, if the golden standard for girl problem was known. The secret wasn't a secret anymore
First date was great. Good convo, made out at the end for a while. Couple weeks later we have a second date. Again great convo. When I go to drop her off we end up making out for like an hour. Feeling all over each other. Top off, riding on top.. Prob would have smashed if she wasn’t on her period. I could feel the tampon through her yogas so she wasn’t lying. Anyways then I just message her once or twice next couple days. Nothing serious just the usual texts I would send and no response. Vanished. Wtf? Usually I have some clue if a girl isn’t into me .. she clearly was or else she’s an amazing actress.. only thing I can think of is she’s a few years older (37) and maybe that was weird for her. I don’t care really it’s just weird to me. How a chick can seem so into you and be all over you and then boom gone. Only thing I can think of is the age thing or maybe some other guy. This happen to anyone else before?
The guys saying your texting scared her off are just saying things for likes. If a woman is into you, texting her too soon or more than once won't make her think "OMG I really liked the guy until he texted me too soon. On to the next one." Ridiculous. Anyways I agree with those saying it more than likely has nothing to do with you. My bet is she has skeletons hiding in her closet who she is tending to or she got hit by a bus.
The guys saying your texting scared her off are just saying things for likes. If a woman is into you, texting her too soon or more than once won't make her think "OMG I really liked the guy until he texted me too soon. On to the next one." Ridiculous. Anyways I agree with those saying it more than likely has nothing to do with you. My bet is she has skeletons hiding in her closet who she is tending to or she got hit by a bus.
Please stop giving advice, especially when you're being hostile. Being needy is probably the single biggest turnoff.
This chick has tons of guys texting her daily. The one thing this guy had going for him was that he was new and a challenge, but now he's lumped in with the rest.
First date was great. Good convo, made out at the end for a while. Couple weeks later we have a second date. Again great convo. When I go to drop her off we end up making out for like an hour. Feeling all over each other. Top off, riding on top.. Prob would have smashed if she wasn’t on her period. I could feel the tampon through her yogas so she wasn’t lying. Anyways then I just message her once or twice next couple days. Nothing serious just the usual texts I would send and no response. Vanished. Wtf? Usually I have some clue if a girl isn’t into me .. she clearly was or else she’s an amazing actress.. only thing I can think of is she’s a few years older (37) and maybe that was weird for her. I don’t care really it’s just weird to me. How a chick can seem so into you and be all over you and then boom gone. Only thing I can think of is the age thing or maybe some other guy. This happen to anyone else before?
She probably does have other orbiters, but they always do. Shouldn't matter to you.
Communicating too much was probably the downfall here. Pretty textbook coming on too strong, I would think. Girls will go along with it for a while but then usually vanish quickly.
"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.