Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ghosted after second date?

Djjead12

Don Juan
Reaction score
First date was great. Good convo, made out at the end for a while. Couple weeks later we have a second date. Again great convo. When I go to drop her off we end up making out for like an hour. Feeling all over each other. Top off, riding on top.. Prob would have smashed if she wasn’t on her period. I could feel the tampon through her yogas so she wasn’t lying. Anyways then I just message her once or twice next couple days. Nothing serious just the usual texts I would send and no response. Vanished. Wtf? Usually I have some clue if a girl isn’t into me .. she clearly was or else she’s an amazing actress.. only thing I can think of is she’s a few years older (37) and maybe that was weird for her. I don’t care really it’s just weird to me. How a chick can seem so into you and be all over you and then boom gone. Only thing I can think of is the age thing or maybe some other guy. This happen to anyone else before?

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Djjead12 after the second date I wouldn't of reached out. I only pursue the first couple of times. She made out with you that showed high interest. You should of let her chase you. The next mistake was messaging her twice. Don't send another text unless she replies to the first.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Only thing I can think of is the age thing or maybe some other guy. This happen to anyone else before?
Come on bro, I’ve had girls I’ve known for 10+ years give me crazy sex one night, only to record me the next night to use it in court.

This is normal behaviour, especially for a 37+ year girl who is childless and unmarried.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on bro, I’ve had girls I’ve known for 10+ years give me crazy sex one night, only to record me the next night to use it in court.

This is normal behaviour, especially for a 37+ year girl who is childless and unmarried.
You really need to evaluate the type of people you allow into your life....this doesnt happen to people who eliminate these types of people from their life.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A little too much time between the dates and then you (1) texted her too soon after a second date, to which you (2) double texted when she didn’t reply.

It can happen, but you can sometimes reduce the likelihood by not doing those two things.

And she’s probably seeing others.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why so long between date 1 and 2?

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t take it personal. Most likely had nothing to do with you OP. 9 out of 10 times there’s another guy in the picture when that happens. She probably knew the next date there was going to be sex so she chickened out. Don’t try to understand why women do what they do, just keep adding plates.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
You really need to evaluate the type of people you allow into your life....this doesnt happen to people who eliminate these types of people from their life.
Unfortunately it’s discovered too late. They never have “not the best person” written in red on their forwards.

Maybe I’m too gullible.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First date was great. Good convo, made out at the end for a while. Couple weeks later we have a second date. Again great convo. When I go to drop her off we end up making out for like an hour. Feeling all over each other. Top off, riding on top.. Prob would have smashed if she wasn’t on her period. I could feel the tampon through her yogas so she wasn’t lying. Anyways then I just message her once or twice next couple days. Nothing serious just the usual texts I would send and no response. Vanished. Wtf? Usually I have some clue if a girl isn’t into me .. she clearly was or else she’s an amazing actress.. only thing I can think of is she’s a few years older (37) and maybe that was weird for her. I don’t care really it’s just weird to me. How a chick can seem so into you and be all over you and then boom gone. Only thing I can think of is the age thing or maybe some other guy. This happen to anyone else before?
So into you is smashing not excusing her period. This is where guys are delusional similar to old ladies thinking they got it still. They don't. As for the make out, its usually self affirmation that, she's still attractive likely having got chucked by Chad or Tyrone.

The metric for success is not to backwards rational female logic. Its to decipher reality as it is and any blind spots you have.

Moreover, as a bloke who pissed his 20s away on 'game,' women aren't worth it. I have never met one that is worthy of the ring and I wont hold my breathe there otherwise. The first thing to get right is your paper and purpose. I spent a lot of time with game but I was a hardcase and beta awaiting divorce rape plus baby mamma drama. The path i took, i don't recommend anybody else take. Seek competence. Apply it to game. Lifestyle, edu, resources, etc. And yes, get girls but, allocation of too much time on useless women is stupid.

Spend more time building your business, resources, investments, income stacks, alternative options for income sources, etc. Learn to code. Problem solve.

Imagine, if the golden standard for girl problem was known. The secret wasn't a secret anymore
#nextSet #ontothenext1 #repeat

Moreover
every chick is practice

Act accordingly.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Dont put too much thought into it even though you want to.

Women are very finicky creatures. Who knows what happened. The only thing for certain is you shouldnt be reaching out to her anymore.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guys saying your texting scared her off are just saying things for likes. If a woman is into you, texting her too soon or more than once won't make her think "OMG I really liked the guy until he texted me too soon. On to the next one." Ridiculous. Anyways I agree with those saying it more than likely has nothing to do with you. My bet is she has skeletons hiding in her closet who she is tending to or she got hit by a bus.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guys saying your texting scared her off are just saying things for likes. If a woman is into you, texting her too soon or more than once won't make her think "OMG I really liked the guy until he texted me too soon. On to the next one." Ridiculous. Anyways I agree with those saying it more than likely has nothing to do with you. My bet is she has skeletons hiding in her closet who she is tending to or she got hit by a bus.
Please stop giving advice, especially when you're being hostile. Being needy is probably the single biggest turnoff.

This chick has tons of guys texting her daily. The one thing this guy had going for him was that he was new and a challenge, but now he's lumped in with the rest.