Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gf wants a threesome

TimothyPrice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah. It could still be awesome. They fool around, you fool around with both without penetration. double BJ, you bang out your girl with the other watching...I wouldn't turn that down.
I'm actually trying to work up to this scenario with my LTR. Best foreplay ever.

adanricci

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah. It could still be awesome. They fool around, you fool around with both without penetration. double BJ, you bang out your girl with the other watching...I wouldn't turn that down.
pretty much my thoughts

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Threesome can be fun. They can also be a total fustercluck. The fact this would be your gf's first threesome AND first experience with a girl tends to indicate it'll be more of the latter than the former. Just make darned sure you give your gf more attention than the other chick.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it was a sandwich or eiffel tower thread.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I would. Especially since it's likely to cause issues in the relationship moving forward. You get what you want out of it or you don't do it.

Reaction score
I would. Especially since it's likely to cause issues in the relationship moving forward. You get what you want out of it or you don't do it.
Yeah, I'm more serious with the current Girl I'm with so I would turn down a threesome. The ones before her....I would do it lol.