Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gf wants a threesome

adanricci

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's quite curious about being with a girl, and I said we could just make into a threesome and establish some rules (eg: if she's not comfortable with me being inside the other girl, I wouldn't).

Is this a terrible idea?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's quite curious about being with a girl, and I said we could just make into a threesome and establish some rules (eg: if she's not comfortable with me being inside the other girl, I wouldn't).

Is this a terrible idea?
I don't see why not...

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Is this a terrible idea?
Some people here will say yes.....But not me bro. I say you f0cking enjoy the hell out of that threesome!

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Is this a terrible idea?
She isn't comfortable with you being inside the other girl - so what exactly qualifies this as a "threesome" as opposed to her simply experimenting with another chick and seeing if she likes pvssy better than d1ck while you sit there and watch and touch yourself? What exactly do you get out of it?

Based on that - yes it sounds like a bad idea. In fact, her telling you that in the first place makes me think your relationship with her is a bad idea. You don't get to have any fun while she gets another chicks tongue in all her holes and vice versa. Clearly, she is bored sexually - but that isn't going to stop her from still trying to control you. I would tell her if you are having a threesome there are no boundaries for you just like there aren't for her. See her reaction. If she is adamant that it is no go for only you, I would tell her in that case the relationship is over but you are still willing to do be the guy in her threesome with this other chick.

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Is this a terrible idea?
If you don't get to be inside her, what's in it for you? You want to be cucked by a woman?!?!

Also she introducing the idea is already not a good sign to begin with.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are relying on this person financially, like if you 2 share a place together, I would definitely be a bit concerned over this one and I could see your hesitation in not entering the other woman, if that is the case you should definitely have her bag packed or yours incase this goes south.

Generally speaking, if you are showing less sexual interest in your girl, then this new one shows up and your all over her its going to deeply offend your girlfriend, I would let her lead.

This might also be a precursor to her asking to have a train ran on her, "OK youve had your fun, time to have mine" or if this chick also has a boyfriend and they want to swing, could be bad.

Overall though if you plan to stay in this relationship I'd say this is a bad idea.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say do it without a second thought or a moment's hesitation. A threesome is a lifelong dream for most dudes. The kind of girl I can have wild adventures with is my ideal girlfriend.

There are a few ways this could be a disaster, but you haven't given enough details about the girl or the relationship for any of us to make that conclusion.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here we go again. Just do it, man. Then report back to us and let us know how that changed the dynamic with your gf. Some of us might say "told you so", while others will just say "right on".

PS: Threesomes are best when its when two random people you've never met before and will never see again.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here we go again. Just do it, man. Then report back to us and let us know how that changed the dynamic with your gf. Some of us might say "told you so", while others will just say "right on".

PS: Threesomes are best when its when two random people you've never met before and will never see again.
Those sex clubs in Seattle have got to be nasty.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Is this a terrible idea?
It might be a fun experience but if you view this as an important relationship I would advise caution as it likely will open up some issues that you won't fully know about for months after. Threesomes are for plates not GFs in my opinions.

Also, most of the time the threesome is a lot better in your own mind than how it actually turns out.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the end of the day it's going to be up to you but I will say this, Life is about experiences and if this is your first opportunity for a threesome, I'd say just go for it.

Reason: If you and her end up broken up for whatever reason in the future, you will look back and think "Fvck, I should have just gone through with it when I had the chance".

Generally speaking, I'm sure many of us here wish we could have gone back in time and taken an opportunity when we had the chance at something.

Ultimately, read my signature... If you're going to go through with it... just do it.

Just MHO.

TimothyPrice

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's already come up so turning it down will make you look like a pu**y. I say do it. At the very least say "hell yes but I'm absolutely f**king you both." Then let her be the one to decide against it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Is this a terrible idea?
Based on how you're already structuring it, this sounds like a bad idea. Your frame announcement on this was bad.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She isn't comfortable with you being inside the other girl - so what exactly qualifies this as a "threesome" as opposed to her simply experimenting with another chick and seeing if she likes pvssy better than d1ck while you sit there and watch and touch yourself? What exactly do you get out of it?

Based on that - yes it sounds like a bad idea. In fact, her telling you that in the first place makes me think your relationship with her is a bad idea. You don't get to have any fun while she gets another chicks tongue in all her holes and vice versa. Clearly, she is bored sexually - but that isn't going to stop her from still trying to control you. I would tell her if you are having a threesome there are no boundaries for you just like there aren't for her. See her reaction. If she is adamant that it is no go for only you, I would tell her in that case the relationship is over but you are still willing to do be the guy in her threesome with this other chick.
If you are going to do a threesome there is no "I won't fvck the other girl" agreemeent. What the hell are you getting out of it then? Blue balls?

Don't agree to anything like that.

TimothyPrice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah. It could still be awesome. They fool around, you fool around with both without penetration. double BJ, you bang out your girl with the other watching...I wouldn't turn that down.