"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Gf wants a threesome

TimothyPrice

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 13, 2022
Messages
30
Reaction score
9
Age
48
Nah. It could still be awesome. They fool around, you fool around with both without penetration. double BJ, you bang out your girl with the other watching...I wouldn't turn that down.
I'm actually trying to work up to this scenario with my LTR. Best foreplay ever.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

adanricci

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2021
Messages
38
Reaction score
47
Age
35
Nah. It could still be awesome. They fool around, you fool around with both without penetration. double BJ, you bang out your girl with the other watching...I wouldn't turn that down.
pretty much my thoughts
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Threesome can be fun. They can also be a total fustercluck. The fact this would be your gf's first threesome AND first experience with a girl tends to indicate it'll be more of the latter than the former. Just make darned sure you give your gf more attention than the other chick.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I thought it was a sandwich or eiffel tower thread.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,872
Reaction score
19,103
Nah. It could still be awesome. They fool around, you fool around with both without penetration. double BJ, you bang out your girl with the other watching...I wouldn't turn that down.
I would. Especially since it's likely to cause issues in the relationship moving forward. You get what you want out of it or you don't do it.
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
I would. Especially since it's likely to cause issues in the relationship moving forward. You get what you want out of it or you don't do it.
Yeah, I'm more serious with the current Girl I'm with so I would turn down a threesome. The ones before her....I would do it lol.
 
Top