"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

GF on Facebook

earlkeese

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2012
Messages
41
Reaction score
3
So, last night I saw my GFs Facebook and it turns out that she is sending some guy from her hometown Secret Facebook messages (which i dont get the point of). I also saw back in Xmas they were planning a fun first date in her hometown. Thoughts? I pretty much know the answer just want to make sure I am not crazy here.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
GF planning a date. hey! Not gf. ;)

Fck buddy. Othrs will say hard next, too harsh for me, I'm too soft, I'll keep fcking. So long as you cool with it not getting anyting serious and anyting beyond fbs, it's cool.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
GF planning a date. hey! Not gf. ;)

Fck buddy. Othrs will say hard next, too harsh for me, I'm too soft, I'll keep fcking. So long as you cool with it not getting anyting serious and anyting beyond fbs, it's cool.
Most dudes cannot keep fukin.. They are simply too emotionally involved.

Reverting back to fuk buddy, isn't something most can easily revert back.. Why keep yourself in a Toxic messy situation like this.. Best just to Ghost her Ass, and move on.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Most dudes cannot keep fukin.. They are simply too emotionally involved.

Reverting back to fuk buddy, isn't something most can easily revert back.. Why keep yourself in a Toxic messy situation like this.. Best just to Ghost her Ass, and move on.
Yep, only possible to do this if you’re already plate spinning.

If you’re in a monogamous relationship this is a hard next, no explanation, true power.

I only hope I can bring myself to do that if the situation ever arises
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Depends how much you value yourself. If your self worth is low, then by all means stick around. But if you truly value yourself, I would ditch this ***** in a heartbeat.
Exactly.. Why keep her around to fuk, when she has shown such little respect for you.

Is there no other puzzy available elsewhere?

She doesn't even deserve your dik man.. If you are CERTAIN she is playing around or even emotionally cheating, then I would GHOST her Ass.
 
A

AJ84

Guest
This is how girls ruin your ass, because so many guys put up with crap just to keep getting sex. Saying he will demote her to plate status, FWB, etc is just as passive aggressive attempt to not lose her for the sex, like no other sex will ever be available from another girl. And how many girls happily go from gf to f**kbuddy anyway? How many of them take that ‘demotion’ and use it as an opportunity to f**k other guys completely guilt free.
Guys stop allowing this crap to happen to you!
Dump her ass and move on. Even if it means you have to date your right hand for a few weeks before getting another girl. Aim higher and women will realize they have to more worthy of your emotional investment.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
This is how girls ruin your ass, because so many guys put up with crap just to keep getting sex. Saying he will demote her to plate status, FWB, etc is just as passive aggressive attempt to not lose her for the sex, like no other sex will ever be available from another girl. And how many girls happily go from gf to f**kbuddy anyway? How many of them take that ‘demotion’ and use it as an opportunity to f**k other guys completely guilt free.
Guys stop allowing this crap to happen to you!
Dump her ass and move on. Even if it means you have to date your right hand for a few weeks before getting another girl. Aim higher and women will realize they have to more worthy of your emotional investment.

Exactly... This woman treats you like crap.. And what do you do? You reward her with sex.

Then kid yourself into believing you have demoted her..
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
To me, it does not matter how common it is. The whole scenario is disrespectful to the man and to their relationship.

If a woman is upfront about it and her man is ok with it, then that's on him. For this woman to have secret conversations with another man and then be setting up a date while doing so, that is instant deal breaker in my opinion.
Its messy and degrading even if you think your okay with it.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Has anyone here ever seen or talked to a ghost??????

Me either. So she would have already had her last conversation with me.

No explanation, no conversation....nothing.

POOOOFFFFFF........Dust in the wind. Never to reach out again.
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Damn, these hoes ain’t loyal, that’s for sure.

She deserves to be dropped
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Messages
128
Reaction score
79
Age
53
I take a different approach. I won't ghost, I'm upfront and I'd tell her we're done and nothing else. Let it hit her like a bag of dog chit to the face. Then go find someone else.
 
Top