Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF maybe walking soon

Jcooper

Don Juan
Reaction score
You’ve been honest and straightforward with her from the first date; you’re a good man, I hope things work out for you two. Women feel honored with marriage, but from the first date, she knew what she was getting into.

Bigpapa

Don Juan
Reaction score
This article nails it down quite good :)

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, when it comes to marriage, my country is one of the worst on Earth - prenups are not even enforceable here (Im in Ireland, one of the worlds most pussified countries, no surprise to me we've the longest, strictest lockdown in Europe ).

Thanks @BeExcellent Im going to check with my solicitor re. a trust. We don't really have that concept here AFAIK but I'll consult with him, may be an option.
Its a stone throw from England man. **** roles down hill. Its a bit of a mess and a lot of fellas are falling in the con.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friends have a way of screwing things up and putting on additional pressure. It is what it is, but it doesn't faze me.

Agreed. She has my option, if not, it will hurt and be said, but we'd need to go separate ways.
Respect. Any update?

Think it's being amplified with pandemic. Good on you sticking around here in a LTR. Most fellas cultivate some skill and checkout after perma poon.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So here we are two weeks later. What happened?

Relationadvice

Reaction score
You have done it right. You made it known from day one that you did not want to marry. Obviously your choice.

I will say that I've been married and divorced. And call me blue pilled or whatever, but I wouldn't let a great woman go bc of this. I d get a very good prenup. The most important decision you choose is not who you marry or if you marry, but if and who you decide to have kids with.

Just my take.
That's true. You must have been made it from the day one that you dont want to marry

RickTheToad

Reaction score
She's calmed down and hasn't brought anything up. The COVID has placed a lot of stress on her and I am not sure how much more she can handle on this lockdown. While I agree to the seriousness of COVID, I think the damage from the psychological effects of COVID are going to be much worse than the actual virus. She doesn't like the be alone and hates working from home. Whereas many other people don't mind. It's like a trifecta and we'll see what happens. So far, it's fine and status quo.

Stoic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's calmed down and hasn't brought anything up. The COVID has placed a lot of stress on her and I am not sure how much more she can handle on this lockdown. While I agree to the seriousness of COVID, I think the damage from the psychological effects of COVID are going to be much worse than the actual virus. She doesn't like the be alone and hates working from home. Whereas many other people don't mind. It's like a trifecta and we'll see what happens. So far, it's fine and status quo.
Not to derail the thread but I dont think people have considered the full costs of lockdowns. And I do feel bad for your gf. She's not the only one.

How does lock down impact people's mental health, elderly in nursing homes that cant receive visitors, those that are depressed, alcoholics, etc? Not to mention the unlucky that the government deems inessential who won't be getting paid and be able to support themselves. Shouldn't that be considered? The governor's making these decisions to close restaurants and businesses will still get their same pay. The business owner in a restaurant, hair salon??

I saw an apt line the other day.

Restricting the movements of sick people is a quarantine.

Restricting the movements of healthy people is tyranny.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to derail the thread but I dont think people have considered the full costs of lockdowns. And I do feel bad for your gf. She's not the only one.

How does lock down impact people's mental health, elderly in nursing homes that cant receive visitors, those that are depressed, alcoholics, etc? Not to mention the unlucky that the government deems inessential who won't be getting paid and be able to support themselves. Shouldn't that be considered? The governor's making these decisions to close restaurants and businesses will still get their same pay. The business owner in a restaurant, hair salon??

I was listening to older bro podcast. I agree that the future will look back on obliterated family businesses and squandering trillions. Absolute moron.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im

I'm completely against lockdowns now (when they started we were told the IFR was 3.4% - its now at least 40 times less), but I've felt a tinge of sadness now I know they're coming to an end. I've said this to friends and they've said "Ya! Me too!". Getting up early to drive to work and beat the traffic is just round the corner. Amongst other things. Lockdowns has made it a lot easier to not challenge yourself and be too comfortable.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Agreed. The damage done to small business and people's mental state is underreported. The world after COVID-19 is past would be similar to Germany, France, Britain or Japan after WW2. It's going to take years to get somewhere back to a "normal" life such as pre-COVID-19.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!