crazysheep45
New Member
- Joined
- Oct 24, 2004
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
kind of an odd question but here goes:
I started being together with this girl about 4 days ago, and i just found out shes moving in like a month tops. She decided to tell me over the internet when i was 200 miles away for a family thing. I find out and the first thing i think is: "are we still going out?"
So my question to you guys is should i keep going out with her or jus say "nope, its gonna be too hard and wierd when you do move"
She says she wants to keep going out until she moves, but i dont kno what to say or do
I started being together with this girl about 4 days ago, and i just found out shes moving in like a month tops. She decided to tell me over the internet when i was 200 miles away for a family thing. I find out and the first thing i think is: "are we still going out?"
So my question to you guys is should i keep going out with her or jus say "nope, its gonna be too hard and wierd when you do move"
She says she wants to keep going out until she moves, but i dont kno what to say or do