Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gf gone on holiday.

Glassguy

Reaction score
They BOTH deserve that treatment...they both are doing sh!t on the low and thinking the other person isn't going to find out...why not just call the relationship what it is...they are both in denial
Yeah I didnt see that part until I re-read it.

Rarely do I go "exclusive" or enter a relationship because I have become quite fond of dating multiple people, monkey branching and spinning plates. Single life to me is like an open relationship. Therefore, there is no "cheating" and I dont get mad if a chick goes out with another dude. I just demote them attention wise.

My philosophy is, if you are actually in a "relationship" where its an understood and sometimes unspoken rule where cheating is not acceptable, you should uphold that.

I just havent found a chick that I can see myself with long term yet so I avoid being in that situation because I know how women can be and more importantly, I know how I can be with women lol.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Send them back to university I say... no, boot camp!o_O
I put my last girlfriend through boot camp. I never once put up with her crap. I just won a 7 week standoff and worked out the whole time. Now I'll get to see her again and she'll see the new me. I appreciate her doing this, she inspired me to improve. I told her on our third date as we walked downtown "See all these buildings? Want to know why they made these? To please you. If it were just men, we'd be happy in tents with Nintendos, but thanks to you being impossible to please, we have skyscrapers and penthouse apartments".

Female unfaithfulness and male devotion are the two terminals on the battery of humanity.

A man and woman together are a dog chasing it's own tail.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey @wifehunter , oh wizzard of all things meme....can you find a wav file that says "Sheeeeesssss Traaaasssshhhh!" that we can drag into these threads as our reply? :D
WH took the day off, so here's this trashy chick:

Trash too elegant?

Ok....

Maybe...

More like this:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It may be her way of pushing you for exclusivity.
I started to wonder if it wasnt a play to make you realize that 'I have options, you better lock me down' but given that OP has been fvcking other females while seeing her I am also wondering if she isn't trying to say "see? I have options too"

All in all it's way easier to retaliate then communicate.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno why dudes get all pissed and dumpy when a girl does this to them. When it comes to the sexual game men are in the best position. Just treat her the same, if she can be physical with dudes you can be physical with chicks. If you are smashing this girl she basically just gave you permission to do anything you want to do with other girls while you can keep banging her. I understand that she may not want this and neither do you so it's equal/even.

She is gaming guys that want to bang her, now you can play the guys role and game women the same way.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's pretty much been calling and texting me repeatedly. Apparently the after party she went to was some guys that initially hit on her and her friend in the club. The mixed group turned out to have only one other chick. When I asked why the fvck she went back there she said she wanted to see the hotel (it's famous).

I dunno... She maintained a lot of contact throughout but anything could happen and I'm not gonna be naive enough to believe what she says.

I went out last night with my boss and some others and she was questioning me all night, she heard girls in the background and got angry and I woke up to lots of missed calls at 4am-6am. I had to remind her she went back to an after party with dudes that hit on her and her friends and she said both those guys weren't part of the group... They weren't there... It's bs.

She told me the story of the night in great detail while she was pretty fvcked up so I'll make her retell it and check the details. Mentally already downgraded but don't know how to actually go through this transformation. She's back tomorrow and wants to hang out.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys have had sex with a girl like your GF while on vacation (it sounds like you already know that). My suggestion is to stop texting her and replying to her calls. Use the opportunity presented by her absence to bang other girls. When she comes back, inform her that the two of your are now in an open relationship. That's the only sensible thing to do under the circumstances.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, it's terrible, the chemistry is too strong. She's back now, saw her last night and stayed over.

I asked her today if she gave anyone her number and she said no, but that some guy asked for her fb and she gave it to him, then deleted it the next day...

I went semi mad - she said she was drunk and high and didn't want to get kicked out of the vip so gave it to him. I'm still going mad and she says "are you saying you never given out your social media since we've been seeing each other". I reply **** no (true). Then she starts going into all ****ed up things I've done in like the first couple of weeks of us seeing each other when we had only just met, which is getting my back up. "I did it once, I was high and I blocked him the next day so it's like it never happened. you're acting like i'm talking and flirting with him now? why didn't you ask me about this last night we could have talked about it. We're meant to be having a fresh start"

her: "it was dumb.. i've said sorry, i dont know what else to say"

me: "if it were me what would you say?"

her:"i told them i had a bf, i called you, i guess maybe i thought it was ok to do it as I've never broken your trust. That wasn't right, I don't think that any more. I know I don't do anything I regret when ****ed. Whereas you kinda do, or you did once. So I didn't really think you'd have a big prob with it. but I've admitted I was wrong"

I believe her, but what she says makes no sense, how could I ever be ok with her going to some after party or giving some dude her fb. It beggars belief. I don't even know.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, it's terrible, the chemistry is too strong. She's back now, saw her last night and stayed over.

I asked her today if she gave anyone her number and she said no, but that some guy asked for her fb and she gave it to him, then deleted it the next day...

I went semi mad - she said she was drunk and high and didn't want to get kicked out of the vip so gave it to him. I'm still going mad and she says "are you saying you never given out your social media since we've been seeing each other". I reply **** no (true). Then she starts going into all ****ed up things I've done in like the first couple of weeks of us seeing each other when we had only just met, which is getting my back up. "I did it once, I was high and I blocked him the next day so it's like it never happened. you're acting like i'm talking and flirting with him now? why didn't you ask me about this last night we could have talked about it. We're meant to be having a fresh start"

her: "it was dumb.. i've said sorry, i dont know what else to say"

me: "if it were me what would you say?"

her:"i told them i had a bf, i called you, i guess maybe i thought it was ok to do it as I've never broken your trust. That wasn't right, I don't think that any more. I know I don't do anything I regret when ****ed. Whereas you kinda do, or you did once. So I didn't really think you'd have a big prob with it. but I've admitted I was wrong"

I believe her, but what she says makes no sense, how could I ever be ok with her going to some after party or giving some dude her fb. It beggars belief. I don't even know.
You know, you can justify anything if you want to....

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course you can justify anything. Anyway, going to meet her now so talk it out.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she got on some dudes shoulders. Crime of the century.

Probably went:

Dude can I jump on your shoulders to get a good view.

Dude obliges

She sent you the vid.

The guy probably walked off with nothing. I've done this **** before for women, means nothing.

The issue is, why is she going off to a party island. I don't want a woman who does that.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a ho.

Met up, beef squashed, /thread.

#strongerthanever

Glassguy

Reaction score
You're a ho.

Met up, beef squashed, /thread.

#strongerthanever
Do you actively troll for advice just to do the complete opposite?

Unreal. I think you 2 deserve each other and the drama and frustration that come with it.

190cmofcancer

Banned
Reaction score
Ok so I've been with this girl for a few months and this morning she left for [insert party holiday island here] with a friend of hers who is in a LTR. She messaged me while at the airport (was still sleeping), and when she got to her hotel. I asked if it was drinking time, she said yes, then a little while later tell me she's had a 50% vodka 50% mixer bottle (roll eyes).

I tell her to have fun, she messages she can't wait to see me again in a few days. I told her to take some pics and vids. Then she sends me a video of her at a pool party with her friend while she's on some guys shoulders. I could tell she was on some guys shoulders because she messaged that along with the video as well as basically giving me a high angle panoramic view of the party (it looked ****).

Then messages me: got on someone's shoulders, sorry babe, smashed but you know I love you. I will not get with anyone I promise.

I send back a thumbs up emoji and she replies ":( is that a happy or a moody thumbs up?" I reply "it's just a thumbs up, have fun, preferably not on some dudes shoulders you wouldn't like it if I did that". Now I wish I didn't send that as it made me feel a bit weak but I just wanted her to know that kind of thing isn't on, at the same time I don't wanna have a fight with her while she's away and Chris and Marcus are waiting in the wings to lay pipe.

She replies she's sorry and she doesn't even know who the guy is (like that matters) and that "least I'm keeping you updated" which I didn't ask for and frankly could do without. I reply with a standard smile emoji and she said "have a good weeken I'll talk to you when I'm back."

Now maybe I'm overreacting but I feel like just leaving this one. She's not even been there half a day and already smashed grinding on Jermaine's shoulders and basically saying let me do my thing.

Anyway I've always gone on holiday with gfs or if they go away with friends it's never been to some whoring **** islands to party so just throwing this out into the universe for some thoughts, commentary.

I didn't reply to her last message.

Cheers,
Deep

OP I see no chance for improvement for you. Look she gave you some first tier **** and instead of nexting her you came here crawing for validation of your opinion about her, but in the end you will ignore all that advice we give u and u will do anything for her.

YOu are no different than girls that need to discuss any relationship-argue within their girlish social circle and then make decisions basing on that. you, instead, just go ask for advice on forum LOL how does it sound OP

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You both sound pretty harsh.

Yeah we are prob not made for each other but when we are together it's electric and I'd rather not give that up just yet.

I prob should next her, but I don't want to. It's that love hate toxic addictive relationship you don't know until you've experienced it.

Sorry guys, I've left you down.

190cmofcancer

Banned
Reaction score
You both sound pretty harsh.

Yeah we are prob not made for each other but when we are together it's electric and I'd rather not give that up just yet.

I prob should next her, but I don't want to. It's that love hate toxic addictive relationship you don't know until you've experienced it.

Sorry guys, I've left you down.
this forum is full of betas recently. i cant believe theres other reason for which you are still with her other than lack of options.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this forum is full of betas recently. i cant believe theres other reason for which you are still with her other than lack of options.
This forum is full of betas recently. I can't believe there's other reasons for which you are still with her, other than lack of options.

Apostrophes are not dead.

190cmofcancer

Banned
Reaction score
This forum is full of betas recently. I can't believe there's other reasons for which you are still with her, other than lack of options.

Apostrophes are not dead.
oh mate im thankful for correcting me but im not english and writing them makes no sense for me. isnt the meaning of that text the same after your correction anyway