Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gf gone on holiday.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I've been with this girl for a few months and this morning she left for [insert party holiday island here] with a friend of hers who is in a LTR. She messaged me while at the airport (was still sleeping), and when she got to her hotel. I asked if it was drinking time, she said yes, then a little while later tell me she's had a 50% vodka 50% mixer bottle (roll eyes).

I tell her to have fun, she messages she can't wait to see me again in a few days. I told her to take some pics and vids. Then she sends me a video of her at a pool party with her friend while she's on some guys shoulders. I could tell she was on some guys shoulders because she messaged that along with the video as well as basically giving me a high angle panoramic view of the party (it looked ****).

Then messages me: got on someone's shoulders, sorry babe, smashed but you know I love you. I will not get with anyone I promise.

I send back a thumbs up emoji and she replies ":( is that a happy or a moody thumbs up?" I reply "it's just a thumbs up, have fun, preferably not on some dudes shoulders you wouldn't like it if I did that". Now I wish I didn't send that as it made me feel a bit weak but I just wanted her to know that kind of thing isn't on, at the same time I don't wanna have a fight with her while she's away and Chris and Marcus are waiting in the wings to lay pipe.

She replies she's sorry and she doesn't even know who the guy is (like that matters) and that "least I'm keeping you updated" which I didn't ask for and frankly could do without. I reply with a standard smile emoji and she said "have a good weeken I'll talk to you when I'm back."

Now maybe I'm overreacting but I feel like just leaving this one. She's not even been there half a day and already smashed grinding on Jermaine's shoulders and basically saying let me do my thing.

Anyway I've always gone on holiday with gfs or if they go away with friends it's never been to some whoring **** islands to party so just throwing this out into the universe for some thoughts, commentary.

I didn't reply to her last message.

Cheers,
Deep

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1 for not flipping out. Agree with @btownbuck2012, unless you two have a mutually agreed upon open relationship she's gonesville.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a typical young chick..dump her for what? So he can find another one who will do the exact same thing when she goes on vacation?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a typical young chick..dump her for what? So he can find another one who will do the exact same thing when she goes on vacation?
We are both the same age, late 20s. You seem a bit pessimistic squire.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather beat off than deal witha woman like that.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't bother dumping her if she's still a viable source of pvssy just downgrade. F*** other girls while she is on holiday and keep them as plates when she's back.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't bother dumping her if she's still a viable source of pvssy just downgrade. F*** other girls while she is on holiday and keep them as plates when she's back.
I'd agree except the OP is already clearly overthinking this and bothered by it. Red flags should only be tolerated when you're getting sex on demand wihtout any effort on your part AND you are able to stay 100% uneffected or bothered by their behavior. OP is already letting this girl screw with his head. Needs to dump her immediately before it gets worse.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd agree except the OP is already clearly overthinking this and bothered by it. Red flags should only be tolerated when you're getting sex on demand wihtout any effort on your part AND you are able to stay 100% uneffected or bothered by their behavior. OP is already letting this girl screw with his head. Needs to dump her immediately before it gets worse.
Agreed, i'm bothered and over thinking, and a bit angry. I already have one on the side who is better looking but loves to drink and a bit crazy and not the same connection I have with the main girl. I just need to find a new, new option.

How do I play the current situation, shall I just ignore her and cold shoulder then meet for the bang and just distance myself more?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
shes definitely getting d1cked down. you are right now playing the beta boyfriend role and being CUCKED. I would smash another female in her absence for sure. have some video proof and make sure she sees it.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Find you a girl to smash while she's gone then go ghost.

Hopefully you two don't live together.

Meektrop

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need more info Are you paying her way or is she paying your way? Or even split? Honestly only time you should care of she is getting fvcked by others is if you are her provider in that case quit it if not, game her up and think like a Mack make her but you some expensive gifts from her trip and think of those guys as tricks

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No we don't live together only been together a few months.

We evenly pay our own ways so no advantage.

The trip is short she'll be back by Sunday - I'll try smash something tomorrow (Friday) as I'm going out to some bars after work and it's someone's bday but I already smashed another chick a couple of days ago (the other chick i'm kind of seeing whose also gone away but for 2 weeks to Portugal) so i'm really not in a rush to prove any points to myself. I just want some advice on how to react or respond to this girl as I have no experience in this situation. she'll inevitably text me tomorrow which I'm just planning to ignore. I might message her Sat/Sun asking for a gift, hopefully she got ran through by so man guys I'll get an expensive guilt gift. I've already downgraded her in my mind and tbh I don't feel nowhere as p*ssed off as I did earlier today about this.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No we don't live together only been together a few months.

We evenly pay our own ways so no advantage.

The trip is short she'll be back by Sunday - I'll try smash something tomorrow (Friday) as I'm going out to some bars after work and it's someone's bday but I already smashed another chick a couple of days ago (the other chick i'm kind of seeing whose also gone away but for 2 weeks to Portugal) so i'm really not in a rush to prove any points to myself. I just want some advice on how to react or respond to this girl as I have no experience in this situation. she'll inevitably text me tomorrow which I'm just planning to ignore. I might message her Sat/Sun asking for a gift, hopefully she got ran through by so man guys I'll get an expensive guilt gift. I've already downgraded her in my mind and tbh I don't feel nowhere as p*ssed off as I did earlier today about this.
Been together as in dating or been together as in "exclusive". A few months is way too soon to go exclusive with a woman so that is part of the issue...If you AREN'T exclusive then you really have nothing to be upset about. You can bang other chicks too.

The person who cares least in any relationship always wields the most power.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are exclusive but I've banged 2 different girls since we been together, you're right it was too soon to agree to exclusivity.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She practically said "Babe, let me make sure you still on my side while I **** Jermaine, cause ya know, babe, I want you to be back there waiting for me, since Jermaine is too cool and won't take me for anything else other than a few bangs."

***** alert: ON. Demote to booty call.

A

AJ84

We are exclusive but I've banged 2 different girls since we been together, you're right it was too soon to agree to exclusivity.
"We are exclusive". Not if you are sleeping with two other girls.
Seems like she's just a plate and as such, doesn't owe you anything and yes it is too soon (or too late) to ask for exclusivity so enjoy fooling around while she enjoys the same. You're not in a place where you have a right to expect committed girlfriend loyalty from someone that you are sleeping around on and plating.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"We are exclusive". Not if you are sleeping with two other girls.
Seems like she's just a plate and as such, doesn't owe you anything and yes it is too soon (or too late) to ask for exclusivity so enjoy fooling around while she enjoys the same. You're not in a place where you have a right to expect committed girlfriend loyalty from someone that you are sleeping around on and plating.
Why not if she doesn't know about it? We are exclusive in her opinion and it's her actions and behaviour as a taken women we are judging here, not me and mines.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score