Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gf gone on holiday.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this forum is full of betas recently. i cant believe theres other reason for which you are still with her other than lack of options.
Well you obviously can't read, or haven't bothered to because you'd know I have other options. But I have mad chemistry with this girl and, to my knowledge, she hasn't cheated and pretty much pleaded with me today to forgive her for her behaviour.

The sex is crazy, she's mad intelligent, funny, a high quality women imo. None of my other options trump her or the connection we have.

I've cheated on her but only because I'm an absolute dog at times and I get it thrown at me.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe her, but what she says makes no sense, how could I ever be ok with her going to some after party or giving some dude her fb. It beggars belief. I don't even know.
every time you let a girl off the hook with a warning, easily and without punishment. you not only encourage her current behavior to get worse, you gave her a free pass for the next several times she does something like this.

next time she fvcks up go no contact for a week and see if she sings a different song.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you obviously can't read, or haven't bothered to because you'd know I have other options. But I have mad chemistry with this girl and, to my knowledge, she hasn't cheated and pretty much pleaded with me today to forgive her for her behaviour.

The sex is crazy, she's mad intelligent, funny, a high quality women imo. None of my other options trump her or the connection we have.

I've cheated on her but only because I'm an absolute dog at times and I get it thrown at me.

Some dudes on here keep going on about lack of options, next, spin more plates blah blah blah

Fuk sake man, its not a easy feat finding a chick you really connect with, or you have that crazy sex with..

Most plates i deal with, as soon as I empty my load inside of her, I pretty much want her out of my fuking door..

Good looking girls, with that great connection, plus great sex, are not always easy to find, sometimes can take YEARS

That being said, you should not tolerate bad behaviour from her either dude

8===0---

Banned
Reaction score
if you want to spin the most plates get a job at your local greasy spoon as a dishwasher.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh mate im thankful for correcting me but im not english and writing them makes no sense for me. isnt the meaning of that text the same after your correction anyway
Well, perhaps fine a "PUA wanker" forum in whatever language you speak?

I am getting tired of your tempter tantrums. Learn some English reserve, it will do you good. Clearly you are upset about something. You keep telling me I'm a beta, then you chase me around being rude and childish, which is hardly the behaviour of an alpha.