Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gf gone on holiday.

A

AJ84

Oh I see, that makes all the difference then. Do me a favour and screen cap your reply, so that if ever your girlfriend cheats on you and uses the 'logic' that it was just your opinion you were both exclusive ( because you didn't know she was cheating), you can reflect on your reply.

I'm not judging you but I am pointing out the hypocrisy. How would you like it if she had the same logic as you, and was sleeping with other guys behind your back but expected you to be faithful to her because you didn't know she was cheating?

Why deceive someone who trusts you just so you can sleep around? Why not just be single, have plates and sleep around?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh boy, this thread certainly brings back some memories for me...

Here's a little story for yeh.. Many many years ago, I had serious oneitus for this girl.. Hell I even got engaged to her and was weeks away from marrying her!

She dropped the, i'm going on holiday with my girlfriends to a party resort bomb on me.. this was litrialy 4 weeks before I was planning to marry this girl..

I was a little naive back then, and blue pill to the core.. So I thought fair enough, you go with your friends and have fun..

Now there is something about girls when they go to party resorts, they get swept up in the party atmosphere, fueld by alcohol, and potential ****k every which way they look..

So going back to this chick.. The first day she arrived there, she stayed in touch, sent me regular text messages, and phone calls..

After around two days, the text just stopped, no calls either.. I called her on several occasions, she didn't pick up.. or she made excuses of how she left her phone at the hotel..

Pretty much for the whole of that week, she totally cut me out.. no text, or calls.. kept making excuses for not picking up my calls..

So i just gave up.. and decided not to contact her again.. I knew what the fuk was going on..

1 week later she gets back to the uk and acts like absolutely nothing happened and things are perfectly fine with me and her..

The truth came out.. she and her friend got talking to some waiter at the bars and they ended up going out drinking together with these two guys..

So while she was ignoring the chit out of me, she was hanging with this dude, and who knows how many times he ****ed her..

She begged and swore nothing ever happened.. but I called off the marriage, and totally broke it off with her..

So i am very dubious about girls who head of to party resorts, most of the time, they are upto no fuking good.

I would would just let her get on with it buddy.. demote her to fuk buddy.. I don't think this girl is trustworthy for an RS

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she sent you a picture of herself in a bikini on some guys shoulders.... no fvckin way

That tells me that she isnt secure in the relationship and/or isnt secure with herself.

She's either trying to make you jealous by showing you that she can get attention from other males, or she's pissed at you for not loving her as much as she thinks you should, so she's going to stick it to you via the pic and then try to play all innocent.

If, as a female, you step back and say to yourself "self, if I send my boyfriend a picture of my bikini clad body on the shoulders of some other guy, is that more likely to help our relationship? r is it more likely to hurt our relationship"

The only answer is that you are going to hurt your relationship, even if you have the most secure guy in the world. No man wants, or needs, to see that.

In a relationship there has to be a certain amount of respect coming from both parties. The picture she sent you basically rubbed the fact that she was disrespecting you, all over your face.

I'll make it simple - she is nowhere near ready for a serious relationship. She's not ready to be someone's LTR either. find a female that is going to respect you enough to know better then to send you pictures like that.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not if she doesn't know about it? We are exclusive in her opinion and it's her actions and behaviour as a taken women we are judging here, not me and mines.
because it' a double standard and the assumption based on uir first post was that you were an honorable guy.

If you are cool with cheating on her in the 'relationship' and still want to make a case for her getting attention from other guys, be my guest.

A

AJ84

Oh boy, this thread certainly brings back some memories for me...

Here's a little story for yeh.. Many many years ago, I had serious oneitus for this girl.. Hell I even got engaged to her and was weeks away from marrying her!

She dropped the, i'm going on holiday with my girlfriends to a party resort bomb on me.. this was litrialy 4 weeks before I was planning to marry this girl..

I was a little naive back then, and blue pill to the core.. So I thought fair enough, you go with your friends and have fun..

Now there is something about girls when they go to party resorts, they get swept up in the party atmosphere, fueld by alcohol, and potential ****k every which way they look..

So going back to this chick.. The first day she arrived there, she stayed in touch, sent me regular text messages, and phone calls..

After around two days, the text just stopped, no calls either.. I called her on several occasions, she didn't pick up.. or she made excuses of how she left her phone at the hotel..

Pretty much for the whole of that week, she totally cut me out.. no text, or calls.. kept making excuses for not picking up my calls..

So i just gave up.. and decided not to contact her again.. I knew what the fuk was going on..

1 week later she gets back to the uk and acts like absolutely nothing happened and things are perfectly fine with me and her..

The truth came out.. she and her friend got talking to some waiter at the bars and they ended up going out drinking together with these two guys..

So while she was ignoring the chit out of me, she was hanging with this dude, and who knows how many times he ****ed her..

She begged and swore nothing ever happened.. but I called off the marriage, and totally broke it off with her..

So i am very dubious about girls who head of to party resorts, most of the time, they are upto no fuking good.

I would would just let her get on with it buddy.. demote her to fuk buddy.. I don't think this girl is trustworthy for an RS
You did the right thing for sure, but this guy is sleeping with other girls behind her back and wants people to judge her behavior because she sat on some guy's shoulders on a girls' holiday?

That's BS.

OP: You sleep with other girls but think that your so called girlfriend is yours and "taken" and you expect her be exclusive to you because she doesn't know that you are sleeping around?

Sorry, I guess I am judging you. But it's this immature, cowardly, and delusional based hypocrisy that makes the whole alpha/red pill movement a joke to the mainstream public. And it's unfortunate because there is actually a lot of wisdom in red pill theory, but it gets eroded when this hypocritical bs pops up.

In my opinion real men don't have to lie and cheat on girls. A real man who wants to sleep around should have the confidence, security, self esteem, and self respect to be upfront with women and be honest. There are lots of women who are ok with that. Being needy by wanting to have your girlfriend while sleeping around behind her back is not manly in any way. Its a fear based behaviour around not wanting to lose someone based on selfish needs. I'm sure you would not want to be on the receiving end of that kind of behavior.

Keeping a girl around as your main ( and your backup) while you secretly sleep with other girls is no different than girls who lead guys on to get free dinners and other favours from them while they hook up with other guys for tingles and fun times. When those other guys dump them they have their thirsty chump to go back to. You know, the kind of girl many guys here lament about. What you and other guys like you do is really no different than what those selfish girls do.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey @wifehunter , oh wizzard of all things meme....can you find a wav file that says "Sheeeeesssss Traaaasssshhhh!" that we can drag into these threads as our reply? :D

Glassguy

Reaction score
The story and background really NEVER matter. All that matters is the present.

You can't stop a chick from cheating but you can control how you let it effect you. I thought OP did a good job keeping his composure.

Bikini on another dudes shoulders? Nah.....start withdrawing attention now. Also get in the middle of hot chicks at the club and snap it on your story. Don't send it to her. Rub her face in it a little.

If she was my girl, she might as well suck and fvck poor dude into a coma because I'm dropping her like a bad habit when she returns home. And I would never give her validation that it was lack of trust. She will know what it's for........you have self respect. No reason to spell it out to her.

Turn her into a late night, drunk, last ditch booty call and give her the treatment she deserves. No more, maybe less. Withdraw attention immediately.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, why not call the relationship what it really is instead of pretending it's something it isn't?

That's where the problem comes in. Neither one of you are serious about an exclusive relationship, you just like spending time together and fvcking. Nothing wrong with that, it's called dating. The problem stems from your/her view this is an exclusive relationship when clearly neither of you actually want that. Why not just stop the silliness and see it for what it is instead of trying to convince yourself it is something it isn't? Instead of both of you sneaking around like little kids doing stuff on the low, just be straight up and tell her you don't want to be exclusive. Tell her you like spending time with her and having fun but you don't want to see her exclusively. Problem solved.

Treat her like she is a plate and as such she can do whatever she wants and you can do whatever you want when you aren't together as that is CLEARLY what you both want.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The story and background really NEVER matter. All that matters is the present.

You can't stop a chick from cheating but you can control how you let it effect you. I thought OP did a good job keeping his composure.

Bikini on another dudes shoulders? Nah.....start withdrawing attention now. Also get in the middle of hot chicks at the club and snap it on your story. Don't send it to her. Rub her face in it a little.

If she was my girl, she might as well suck and fvck poor dude into a coma because I'm dropping her like a bad habit when she returns home. And I would never give her validation that it was lack of trust. She will know what it's for........you have self respect. No reason to spell it out to her.

Turn her into a late night, drunk, last ditch booty call and give her the treatment she deserves. No more, maybe less. Withdraw attention immediately.
They BOTH deserve that treatment...they both are doing sh!t on the low and thinking the other person isn't going to find out...why not just call the relationship what it is...they are both in denial

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I've been with this girl for a few months and this morning she left for [insert party holiday island here] with a friend of hers who is in a LTR. She messaged me while at the airport (was still sleeping), and when she got to her hotel. I asked if it was drinking time, she said yes, then a little while later tell me she's had a 50% vodka 50% mixer bottle (roll eyes).

I tell her to have fun, she messages she can't wait to see me again in a few days. I told her to take some pics and vids. Then she sends me a video of her at a pool party with her friend while she's on some guys shoulders. I could tell she was on some guys shoulders because she messaged that along with the video as well as basically giving me a high angle panoramic view of the party (it looked ****).

Then messages me: got on someone's shoulders, sorry babe, smashed but you know I love you. I will not get with anyone I promise.

I send back a thumbs up emoji and she replies ":( is that a happy or a moody thumbs up?" I reply "it's just a thumbs up, have fun, preferably not on some dudes shoulders you wouldn't like it if I did that". Now I wish I didn't send that as it made me feel a bit weak but I just wanted her to know that kind of thing isn't on, at the same time I don't wanna have a fight with her while she's away and Chris and Marcus are waiting in the wings to lay pipe.

She replies she's sorry and she doesn't even know who the guy is (like that matters) and that "least I'm keeping you updated" which I didn't ask for and frankly could do without. I reply with a standard smile emoji and she said "have a good weeken I'll talk to you when I'm back."

Now maybe I'm overreacting but I feel like just leaving this one. She's not even been there half a day and already smashed grinding on Jermaine's shoulders and basically saying let me do my thing.

Anyway I've always gone on holiday with gfs or if they go away with friends it's never been to some whoring **** islands to party so just throwing this out into the universe for some thoughts, commentary.

I didn't reply to her last message.

Cheers,
Deep
Low quality female.

Don't question her. Don't ask her about the trip. Treat her as if you have confirmation that she got slammed by Marcus. Chances are, she probable did but you will never know. Add her to the team but she can never be priority

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

It wasn't a bikini photo on another dudes shoulder, I mean it probably was but she was showing me a video of her surroundings while being on some guys shoulders. I didn't see the guy or her just heard her. She told me this morning it was so she could get a good view....

Anyway I received some msgs from her at 2.50am last night: sorry babe I didn't mean it like that. Just seemed like you didn't wanna chat just then. Blowing kiss emoji
I've seen these msgs as I've woke up earlier and thought wtf I sent her a smile emoji after she said sorry then an hour later she says have a good weekend talk to you when I'm back... How does that say I don't wanna chat it just seems like she's backtracking now she's more sober.

Anyway I get a call from her 20 mins ago at 7:20ish as I've just hopped out the shower and she's saying she didn't mean it like that and thought I didn't wanna talk to her, I said I just find it disrespectful to do that and she would not be happy if that was me. She argued she just wanted a good view and she didn't see the guy after that.
I ask how her night went, her and the friend went back to the hotel after the pool party to nap before going back out to some rave they got tickets for, they get there for 2.30 so around the time she msged me and she did some mdma (normal for us if raving) and felt **** and wanted to leave.

Me: where are you now?
Her: at an after party.
Me: I can't hear any music
Her: there's music in the room but I'm in the corridor
Me: Ooooh so you've gone back to some dudes room
Her: it's a mixed group, they're French
Me: right
Her: I'll call you back on in a bit

So she's back at some after party with guys in a hotel, Jacques and Pierre are now plying her and her friend with alcohol ready to like that baguette. Apparently I'm gonna get a call later yeah right. I also don't believe the whole thought you didn't wanna talk spiel - she was drunk and didn't want to be talked to or made to feel guilty by me so decided to chat when she got back, prob realised that's a cvnt move and now backtracking. Happy Friday guys

Edit: she's just msged me: "In a cab home now. Text me!"
me: are you ok
her: yes I just didn't want you to ignore me

and shes basically texting me that she misses me and shes sorry for getting on dudes shoulders but at least she was thinking of me and sending the video to me

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she sent you a picture of herself in a bikini on some guys shoulders.... no fvckin way

That tells me that she isnt secure in the relationship and/or isnt secure with herself.

She's either trying to make you jealous by showing you that she can get attention from other males, or she's pissed at you for not loving her as much as she thinks you should, so she's going to stick it to you via the pic and then try to play all innocent.

If, as a female, you step back and say to yourself "self, if I send my boyfriend a picture of my bikini clad body on the shoulders of some other guy, is that more likely to help our relationship? r is it more likely to hurt our relationship"

The only answer is that you are going to hurt your relationship, even if you have the most secure guy in the world. No man wants, or needs, to see that.

In a relationship there has to be a certain amount of respect coming from both parties. The picture she sent you basically rubbed the fact that she was disrespecting you, all over your face.

I'll make it simple - she is nowhere near ready for a serious relationship. She's not ready to be someone's LTR either. find a female that is going to respect you enough to know better then to send you pictures like that.
I'd say the fact that she did it and sent the picture is a sign that she's either very very dumb to think it was a good idea or completely apathetic to the relationship or has some very liberal ideas about what's okay in an exclusive relationship

A

AJ84

Update:

It wasn't a bikini photo on another dudes shoulder, I mean it probably was but she was showing me a video of her surroundings while being on some guys shoulders. I didn't see the guy or her just heard her. She told me this morning it was so she could get a good view....

Anyway I received some msgs from her at 2.50am last night: sorry babe I didn't mean it like that. Just seemed like you didn't wanna chat just then. Blowing kiss emoji
I've seen these msgs as I've woke up earlier and thought wtf I sent her a smile emoji after she said sorry then an hour later she says have a good weekend talk to you when I'm back... How does that say I don't wanna chat it just seems like she's backtracking now she's more sober.

Anyway I get a call from her 20 mins ago at 7:20ish as I've just hopped out the shower and she's saying she didn't mean it like that and thought I didn't wanna talk to her, I said I just find it disrespectful to do that and she would not be happy if that was me. She argued she just wanted a good view and she didn't see the guy after that.
I ask how her night went, her and the friend went back to the hotel after the pool party to nap before going back out to some rave they got tickets for, they get there for 2.30 so around the time she msged me and she did some mdma (normal for us if raving) and felt **** and wanted to leave.

Me: where are you now?
Her: at an after party.
Me: I can't hear any music
Her: there's music in the room but I'm in the corridor
Me: Ooooh so you've gone back to some dudes room
Her: it's a mixed group, they're French
Her: I'll call you back on in a bit

So she's back at some after party with guys in a hotel, Jacques and Pierre are now plying her and her friend with alcohol ready to like that baguette. Apparently I'm gonna get a call later yeah right. I also don't believe the whole thought you didn't wanna talk spiel - she was drunk and didn't want to be talked to or made to feel guilty by me so decided to chat when she got back, prob realised that's a cvnt move and now backtracking. Happy Friday guys

Edit: she's just msged me: "In a cab home now. Text me!"
me: are you ok
her: yes I just didn't want you to ignore me

and shes basically texting me that she misses me and shes sorry for getting on dudes shoulders but at least she was thinking of me and sending the video to me
At least she was thinking of you? That's what she texted? Both of you are not in an exclusive relationship with each other. You started dating her a few months ago right? You slept with two other girls and she went on a girls vacation and partied with other men. Maybe neither of you are sure of where this is going or where you stand and hence the sleeping with other girls and her partying with other guys so you both have one foot in the dating pool still, until you know where this is going?
Give it some time and see what happens, but if you find that you are still hooking up with other girls and she spends a lot of time partying without you then it's probably not going anywhere and you are just each other's plates.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"ditch her for her complete lack of disrespect and deceit "

*bangs head against brick wall*

LOL look guys as i keep preaching and preaching girls between 20 & 30 are lawless .......they are going to drink , they are going to go on girls holidays and they are going to get attention from other men

unless you want to stick a shock collar around her neck and throw her in your basement you're going to find these problems with nearly EVERY single woman in this age group .....PERIOD

snow white who sits in the house bakes fairy cakes and cleans the house dont exist no more romeo

its sh1t but welcome to the modern society we have created we have nobody but ourselves to blame ......women know the value they're pu$$ys have over weak men and i dont see that changing for many years to come

SO

you either stay single or you pick a chick you feel you can mostly trust to make decent decisions when your not around

whilst doing this you keep yourself emotionally detached from her so sh1t like this doesn't affect you to the point where you need to post on an online forum for advice

if my girl said she was going to a party island , i would of told her the following

"great you go and enjoy but dont contact me whilst you are away because i will be busy and chances are anything i see or hear from you will annoy me and cause problems"

il see you when your home ........

you know what happens when you act like this ?

her hamster starts spinning ......suddenly she isnt worried about all the guys at the pool party's shes worried about what your doing and why you arent concerned about her or what shes doing

this in turn will switch her off from all the **** boys anyway , her body will be there but her mind wont and she will be desperate to get home

in the meantime you are hanging out with your boys and hitting on other tail

unfortunately this is now how relationships work , you cant control your women they are like wild dogs

you make sure they know who feeds them and cares for them and then you leave them fvck off and make they're own decisions

obviously if her behaviour becomes ridiculous and starts bothering you and not pleasuring you , you kick her ass to the kerb

current generation of women is trash please dont be fooled and treat them like princesses because it will eventually blow up in your face

x

p.s

if your ego cant cope with what im saying here i suggest you go and live in a cave for the next 15 years because i dont see anything changing anytime soon

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Especially when they are taking MDA and whatnot.

Back when we did psychedelics at university it was all about a .... spiritual experience.:rolleyes:
You have to let them be completely free - like they were before they met you - and hope they choose you - again, like they did when they first met you.

Now that women are universally unfaithful, we no longer need to blame ourselves for our cheating bride.