Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

gf going to parties

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
okay so my girlfriend is 18 (im 22) and graduating hs next week. There are parties all summer long from her classmates and so she was asking if she could go ( i have some trust issues due to past gf cheating on me). Never did she mention bringing me or inviting me to any of these parties everything was CAN I DO THIS CAN I DO THAT. So i broke up with her saying, "theres a reason ur not inviting me to these parties, instead of inviting myself im just going to break up with u." Her reason for not inviting me was that "i didnt think youd want to go hangout with a bunch of 18 yo's" but ive hung out with her friends many times so it makes no sense. IMO shes going to be doing things at these parties that I wouldnt approve of so she didnt invite me. Of course now she goes, Oh u can come to all of them. I said ya now ur gonna say that that i broke up with u over it.

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf is 18 and im 22 and that **** cant cross her mind and if it does i will dump her ass so fast

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
May I suggest that you should break up after there is a problem and not look at the worse case scenerio in the future before it actually happened?

Does she really need to go to a party to cheat? Because if she wanted too she can hook up with anybody and pretty much anywhere.

Beside you are 22 and she is 18, why are you in LTR in the first place at your age is what is more troubeling.

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. my gf is older. she doesn't give a **** when i go to parties without her. if you don't trust her you have no relationship anyway.
2. you're 22. at 22, 'girlfriend' is not a serious or permanent thing. stop living on tv, nobody marries their college girlfriend except trailer trash and christians and we all know how that turns out.

Solarium

Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Bates said:
Wow, the sosuave retarded generalizations just never cease.
And somehow flaming over that justifies that you're not one of them?

Btw, to the OP, do whatever you think you should do. If you have trust issues then it's your right to not allow her to go to parties, afterall she's your property. Otherwise chill out and let her do whatever she wishes, afterall if you believe that you have a good relationship (high attraction) then there's no reason why the girls should cheat in the first place.

On the other hand, high school girls + party + booze = easy prey. They are simply too naive to believe you if you told them that, and it may backfire. Just have faith.

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mintxx said:
nobody marries their college girlfriend except trailer trash and christians and we all know how that turns out.
That's a pretty bad generalization, if one is in college chances are they're not trailer trash. Trailer trash and college are like oil and water they don't mix!

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't know what to do, I've broken up with her and shes BEGGING me to come back to her saying that she would NEVER CHEAT ON ME.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to say why are you dating a girl 4 years your junior... but she might be pretty hot so I will not touch that one.

But hot or not, I couldn't do it. you have nothing in common. I will be 24 in exaclty 1 month... I couldn't touch a girl that's not at least my age. I barely talk to girls that ARE my age, perferring girls...women, a little older.

you are asking a question that you know the answer to. YES you know what she is trying to accomplish.

There are a group of guys out there who prey on younger women mainily because they are't mature enough to date girls their own age. I dated a girl whoose previous BF was 8 years older than her, and they started dating when she was 17. when I met him he was 31 and was as mature as a Jr high kid

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dice said:
i don't know what to do, I've broken up with her and shes BEGGING me to come back to her saying that she would NEVER CHEAT ON ME.
Dude, you are 22! go out. go to CLUBS. meet women who can actually drink legally. that's what you can do. it's at least a start

how do you even MEET a girl 4 years younger than you?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can't handle the lifestyle of 18 year olds, don't date them.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Dude, you are 22! go out. go to CLUBS. meet women who can actually drink legally. that's what you can do. it's at least a start

how do you even MEET a girl 4 years younger than you?

I was 23 and saw a 17 year old in college. I was taking the long term plan and she finished high school early.

We met through mutual friends swimming in the river one day. She persued me. She cooked for me. She packed my lunch. She was mostly untainted by feminism and other western bullsh1t at this point. We had lots and lots of sex. The age of consent is 16 in my home state. Shrug. There were no problems always caused by the damn girlfriend drinking and acting retarded because she only drank when with me. Both of her parents were ministers and she loved Jesus but I looked past these flaws.

All the 21 and 22 year olds just want to go to the bar every day. I swear every girl I meet nowadays tells me the story how they used to go to the same bar at least 4 nights a week when they were 21 and 22.

Am I not cool?

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But hot or not, I couldn't do it. you have nothing in common. I will be 24 in exaclty 1 month... I couldn't touch a girl that's not at least my age. I barely talk to girls that ARE my age, perferring girls...women, a little older.
women generally lose value with age

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
although gravity doesn't help women of older age, I'm not going around ****ing grandma's or anything. But my personality doesn't bide well for women my age. I don't have the time nor the patience to deal with the issues 8 out of 10 people here put up with. I like casual sex, at least now. As little strings attached. Someone I can go out with from time to time and not be bothered about "what I have been doing, why don't you call me, etc". I made that mistake with my last relationship (who ironically was 4 years older than me).. too immature. my job requires me to spend lots and lots of time alone. To be able to concentrate. I work at odd times.. I got up at 2 this morning. I lost so much money because of the arguements me and my ex used to get into, the emotional tool she had on me.. I cared for her, but I cared about myself more so I had to let her go

Now, I'm not dumb, if I can find someone my age with a little maturity, I'm in.. but it's hard and I'm not necessary turning over rocks and stones looking for them either.

The great thing about a guy is I can recycle. Right now I have a "working" relationship with a 30 year old. I doubt it lasts very long because of hte sheer nature of the relationsihp, but the second I can look at her and not see what i see now (which is extremely nice), I can replace her with someone else. I'm not looking for marriage.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dice said:
( i have some trust issues due to past gf cheating on me). Never did she mention bringing me or inviting me to any of these parties everything was CAN I DO THIS CAN I DO THAT. So i broke up with her saying, "theres a reason ur not inviting me to these parties

Congratulations.

You broke up with your new girlfriend because your old girlfriend cheated on you. You dumped her because you think "since my ex cheated, this one probably does too." You have to get past your trust issues or you're going to break up with every girl that doesn't agree to jamming your head up her ass.

If a girl is going to cheat, she's going to cheat. She can tell you she's going to church and could romp her ex-boyfriend every Sunday. You just don't know. Work out your internal issues and start trusting people.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
xblitz44x said:
Congratulations.

You broke up with your new girlfriend because your old girlfriend cheated on you. You dumped her because you think "since my ex cheated, this one probably does too." ...
Hey, I just realized that women are typically the ones that do this.

giovannikast

Don Juan
Reaction score
gf

Hi
Budy
I think it is time to look for another hb, just tell her that she is an adult and doesnt ask you if she could go or not. Well, I think you should take her to an another level, no more your gf, just **** her whenever you want, but you shouldnt consider her your gf anymore, dont make problem yourself, just go with another girls.
Giovanni
:) :)

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont even see the point of going to a bar all the time. its really not appealling.....i mean i could go there and women have tried to pick me up... i dunno im just not as man hoar haha. I feel dirty getting it on with these women