Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

gf going to parties

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will give you that... the avg woman have a maturity rate that's higher than a man's. But this has nothing to do with maturity. this has everything to do iwth him having been in high school and knowing how big of a deal prom is, 4 years after high school. that's something that she can't compensate for.

Truth is, she's probably been in more relationships than him... a cute woman will ALWAYS have someone in her life...that's not the issue.

But she is 17 and he is 22, and that trumps all when it's all said and done.

Are you going to let a 17 year old do your taxes because she's "more mature" hell freakin no! I'm not

Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I was going to say why are you dating a girl 4 years your junior... but she might be pretty hot so I will not touch that one.

But hot or not, I couldn't do it. you have nothing in common. I will be 24 in exaclty 1 month... I couldn't touch a girl that's not at least my age. I barely talk to girls that ARE my age, perferring girls...women, a little older.

you are asking a question that you know the answer to. YES you know what she is trying to accomplish.

There are a group of guys out there who prey on younger women mainily because they are't mature enough to date girls their own age. I dated a girl whoose previous BF was 8 years older than her, and they started dating when she was 17. when I met him he was 31 and was as mature as a Jr high kid
It is fuuny how people use the word "prey" to refer to an older man pursuing a younger female -- this perverted language is part of the feminist agenda - men should not discourage men from pursuing a younger target - this is the natural order of things - since we must be attracted to our woman and be excited over the encounter since our penis must be erect to procreate - this is a must!!! A woman's beauty is closely tied to her youth!!!!!!!!!!!!

Backbreaker - as you get older and wiser you will understand this natural order - as it has been taken place for thousands of years - until the bitter old feminists made it seem vulgar to pursue young flesh!!! This is part of The Hor Matrix - don't give it validation!!!!

4 years older is nothing -- so I would be married to a 40 yeard old - no big deal!! Broaden your perspective - this will come with age and wisdom! I don't even look at 40 year old women -- not even close!!!! A 30 year old female is too old!!!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are missing the point. I didn't use the word PREY.

okay actually I did, but you are taking it WAY out of context.

I said, and I quote, "there are a group of guys" meaning that not every guy falls in this catogory.. my dad dates women younger than me, he's 46.. and I promise you he has no problem getting women his age. but he does it because well..their hot.

some people date younger "talent" becuase well.. their hot and becuase they can.

some people date yougner "talent" because that's the maturity level they are on.

Not eveyrone that dates a smokin hot 18 year old is an immature guy looking for prey. I realize that. Shoot, if I had a different personality type and I went out more and was a tad bit more freegoing, I odn't have a problem showing up wwith some 18 year old eye candy.

and just to clarify what I mean by my personality type... what I do for a living requires alot of time, I'm somewhat standoffish by nature anyway and I just don't have a hell of alot of time to devote to a woman, nor do I want to devote alot of time to a woman right now, and more importantly, there are issues that frankly I don't have the patience to deal with right now... maybe in a year or so, not now. A woman at this oipnt in my life has to fit in as snug as possible with what I have going on. If not she has to go, because my path isn't changing. I travel aLOT... 1-2 weeks a month. I'm never at home. I don't believe in marriage, and I am not one to baby someone along in life. I can stop working now if I wanted.. I don't need the money, but I have some goals that I am trying to accomplish that are more important to me than to stop working so I can fit my life to meet some tramps I haven't even met yet

if she had a little maturity about her, I could probably even settle down.

but, at least in my case, I'm not one to go searching the world for a woman, if she comes she comes, if not **** it. I have other **** to do that does occupy my time.

This guy has shown that he isn't dating her because she's hot.. and she might very well be, but that's not why he is dating her. he's dating her becuse he can't get a woman his own age, because his maturity level isn't up to par with his peers.

at 22, you should be starting to put your blueprint on your life, not keeping a 17 year old at home from prom becuase your EX cheated on you in the past

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
he is supposed to show better judgement than that
I think any man shows good judgement when they can rule their enviroment and avoid needless drama...

You do make the HS prom as a big deal, but a chick doesn't become mentally unstable if she misses her HS prom.. Haven't we seen countless drama queens augment their behaviour as a result of attending their prom... especially over chicks who haven't... those who don't go such as yourself, have gotten over it and if anything made yourself better...