Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

gf going to parties

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
alright so i took her back

she gave up her prom to be with me she must really love me

you are asking a question that you know the answer to. YES you know what she is trying to accomplish.
what do you mean by this it bothered me for some reason when i read it

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fenderules said:
i dont even see the point of going to a bar all the time. its really not appealling.....i mean i could go there and women have tried to pick me up... i dunno im just not as man hoar haha. I feel dirty getting it on with these women
you go to the bar to have a drink, hence the world "bar"

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dice said:

she gave up her prom to be with me she must really love me

what do you mean by this it bothered me for some reason when i read it

\there's times when I come back here and help someone not go though what I went though, and i feel good about myself...

then there are times like this when I have to ask myself.. why in the hell do I even waste my breth.

where do I count the countelss mistakes. first of all..

(rant mode on)

YOU ARE THE FVCKING ADULT!!!!!!!! YOU DON'T LET A TEENAGER MISS HER FVCKING HIGH SCHOOL PROM TO STROKE YOUR LITTLE EGO. YOU OUGHT TO BE A FVCKING SHAMED OF YOURSELF. A WEEK, 2 WEEKS, MAYBE EVEN TOMORROW, SHE IS GOING TO SAY WHAT THE FVCK DID I DO, END UP CHEATING ON YOU ANYWAY TO GET BACK FOR IT, AND YOU WILL BE RIGHT BACK HERE, CRYING LIKE A LITTLE *****.

IMMATUITY ON THIS LEVEL PISSES ME OFF, AND IT'S NOT EVEN ME.

at some point you have to man up. even if she did WANT to not go to be with you, that's a 17 year old's emotions talking.. you are a GROWN FVCKING MAN.. you know, much more than she ever will right now, that she will look back on this decision ALWAYS with regret.

ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR SELF ESTEEM PROBLEM.

I first said that I didn't know.. now I know why you date younger barley legals.... a WOMAN would eat you alive. Go forbid you date a woman in college, who goes to frat parties from time to time and likes to do things besides sit outside looking at the stars at night with you.

(Rant mode off)

okay now that it's out my system... i'm done. ovbiously you are going to do what you want to do, you aren't looking for a long term solution, you are looking for a quick band aid becuase this girl who can't even buy cigerattes is "the one" for you :nono:

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker, believe it or not some people might look for more than casual sex, and if you get to love a girl and let her go to clubs every weekend then you just push it to get burned by her cheating.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, all I can say is that he was just being himself.

Most people think it was stupid to dump her before she got into trouble, but if she was not valued, and there was not too much prospects for a future and he foresaw trouble and drama ahead, then he was probably right to move on... Obviously the sex was nothing to speak off.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what the fvck are you guys talking about...

The sex I have no problem with. I have no problem with him dumping her before she reacted. I can't comment on crap like that, I wasn't there.

what I do have a problem with was letting this girl miss her HS prom to "be with him". he's a MAN, a GROWN MAN, she's a CHILD. he is supposed to show better judgement than that

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
im with backbreaker on this one. that's just fvcked up man.

come one man, it's her senior HS prom. the most special night in HS. you mean to tell me that you couldnt give her up for one crappy night so she could enjoy her HS experience? she could be with you any other night. if she's your gf then whats one night compared to hundreds of nights you two are together?

that was nothing more than an ego stroking on your part.
selfish and insecure. i hope you're proud of yourself.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i didn't go to my HS prom.. I could have. I mean I don't dwell on it, it never was that big of a deal to me.b ut I would be lying if i said I NeVER thought aobut it.

and it's multiplied for women. women look forward to 3 things in life. Prom, first child and marriage. thanks for taking 1/3rf of her life away

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dice said:

she gave up her prom to be with me she must really love me...
Do you wonder whether she holds any resentment toward you?

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taviii said:
backbreaker, believe it or not some people might look for more than casual sex, and if you get to love a girl and let her go to clubs every weekend then you just push it to get burned by her cheating.
You're just as insecure as the thread starter. Young girls love to go clubbing, would you let you'r gf stop you doing something you love to do? If you would you'r no man.

I want my gf to get into easy situations where she could cheat. This way you can find a quality women that is truly faithful to you. Not some hor that you lock down because you can't get any other pu$$y.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel so sorry for Dice's GF. She is 18 and is trying to have a life but you are taking it away. If you cared for her all you would dump her.

Yes she should go partying and no she does not have to invite you!!!!! You are just a BF, you are nothing!!!
I hope she cheats on you many times and gives you herpes!!!
Guys like you turn into scum wife bashes.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
better put... guys like you are why I have girls, women, sometimes married literarly begging me to take them out at times, and I'm seen as a "bad guy" (although I could care less)....

like i said, each situtation is different. you are creting a monster and doing nothing but hurting yourself worse in teh process

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
You're just as insecure as the thread starter. Young girls love to go clubbing, would you let you'r gf stop you doing something you love to do? If you would you'r no man.

I want my gf to get into easy situations where she could cheat. This way you can find a quality women that is truly faithful to you. Not some hor that you lock down because you can't get any other pu$$y.
:up::up::up::up::D:D:up::up::up::up:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a female friend who calls me about once every 2 months... everytime she gets out it's like she's an escaped slave. I have to take her out, she gets pissy drunk, gives me lap dances and more times than not, we end up having sex... not because she wants to date me, we are pretty good freinds... but she is that desperate for a good time. her BF won' ttake her out, won't let her go out the house, they sit at home and literarly watch the discovery channell.. but his dad is loaded to the brim and she would be stupid for leaving

Reaction score
dice said:
okay so my girlfriend is 18 (im 22) and graduating hs next week. There are parties all summer long from her classmates and so she was asking if she could go ( i have some trust issues due to past gf cheating on me). Never did she mention bringing me or inviting me to any of these parties everything was CAN I DO THIS CAN I DO THAT. So i broke up with her saying, "theres a reason ur not inviting me to these parties, instead of inviting myself im just going to break up with u." Her reason for not inviting me was that "i didnt think youd want to go hangout with a bunch of 18 yo's" but ive hung out with her friends many times so it makes no sense. IMO shes going to be doing things at these parties that I wouldnt approve of so she didnt invite me. Of course now she goes, Oh u can come to all of them. I said ya now ur gonna say that that i broke up with u over it.
Is she a virgin? Are you sexing her?

Reaction score
backbreaker said:
i have a female friend who calls me about once every 2 months... everytime she gets out it's like she's an escaped slave. I have to take her out, she gets pissy drunk, gives me lap dances and more times than not, we end up having sex... not because she wants to date me, we are pretty good freinds... but she is that desperate for a good time. her BF won' ttake her out, won't let her go out the house, they sit at home and literarly watch the discovery channell.. but his dad is loaded to the brim and she would be stupid for leaving
This is a perfect example of why I say, "Say 'No' to hos!!!!

Reaction score
backbreaker said:
he's a MAN, a GROWN MAN, she's a CHILD. he is supposed to show better judgement than that
Are you drunk???? The average 16 year old today has had more pimps than 90 year old women had in a lifetime!!!!! Wake up!!! Today's 16 year old is greater than 90 years old in sexual experience!!!!! And they are trickier and have motre guile!!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldn't say she's a *****, more of a golddigger.. she's securing her future so to speak staying with this guy. but at the same time, she's just 23 and is smokin hot... I've known her forever, and I kinda feel bad for her at times when she stays at home for months and months on end with this guy, because I know HER and and while she doesn't just go to clubs and meet guys and take them home.. you pretty much don't have a chance with her unless you are introduced to her by one of her friends... she likes to have fun, and who doesn't?

Back to the original poster... you my friend, are fvcking your life up and hers. if the seed wasn't already planted, i twill be once all this has sunken in.. when all her friends get prom pictures back, when they tell her much "fun" they had..

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Are you drunk???? The average 16 year old today has had more pimps than 90 year old women had in a lifetime!!!!! Wake up!!! Today's 18 year old is 90 years old in sexual experience!!!!! And they are trickier and have motre guile!!
I'm not talking bout sexual experience (funny enough, the best sex I have had to DATE was when I was 17 with a 15 or 16 year old, forgot how old she was).. and I had been around the block a FEW times so it wasn' tjust me being overwhemled, and I've been across the country and back sense.
I ran into her about a month ago... pretty cute. She went though a phase where she grew out of her cuteness but she is definatly a woman now.. I think she's 21... you guys are giving me ideas damnit)

I am referring to just plan smarts. I will take a 22 year olds' judgement over a 17 year olds any day of the week.. unless the 22 year old in question is the original poster of course

Reaction score
Backbreaker, dudes are immature, relatively speaking until their 40's compare to younger woman. I would say an 18 year old female is more mature than a 22 year old man - generally speaking!! This is why the parents want an 18 year old to marry a established man in his 30's, because then the path of life of the man can be seen - his accomplishments, his successes -- then one would know if he will be a good husband/father - or a foolish man with no future!