Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gf ditched me to meet some other “friend”dude

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man . How did I get here? By giving in a little each time . Look where it got me. Guys never do that . You will lose your dignity and end up like me.
Look at the positives...you do not have children or married with this girl. You learned what to screen for with the next girl. She will be going from guy to guy for the rest of her life and at 38 she will wonder where all the good men have gone.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Just found out some dude that likes her told her Said I paid $5000 for a hooker . Lololol. Either she likes him to believe it or she is the most gullible person in the world . She will feel so bad when she finds out this isn’t true .
This woman has been getting railed by another dude. Sucking his dic. Then comes home to you and kisses you. The worst disrespect possible.

And you're worried about what she thinks about you?

And worried about how SHE FEELS?

You haven't learned much and you've been here for YEARS.

THIS ENDS VERY BADLY FOR YOU.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve learned but I just had a bad day . You know when Liverpool got beat 7-2 . Just bad beat

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea . I screwed up big time. Went full blown beta. Broke all the rules. Let me guard down . This what happens !
Care to elaborate what beta slipping you even did? Without some detail, it sounds like you’re breaking up with her possibly over something you created or manifested in your own head, rather than communicating with your partner.

Don’t leave, communicate. If that fails or gets you no answers, then you can leave. Just leaving is equally as weak as beta slipping, in my mind.

I also think too many men on here are FAR too early to jump the gun and say “leave her”, etc. If you’ve made no effort to communicate with your woman, you’re being just ask weak and beta as you were if you were slipping all along.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BJP1991
He's communicating that he's not cool with her behavior and her response is to attempt to gaslight. You can't communicate with someone that thinks they're playing a game with you and is pretending they'll leave or that you're trash. The only sensible thing to do is cease their satisfaction at your expense, which means no contact.

Men, never be afraid to dare her to walk.

A relationship is full of compromise. But when a woman wants to meet other men while staying with you, that is her way of saying she's not mature enough to break up before jumping into something else. And that she definitely doesn't respect you enough to talk about it, otherwise she would.

Man . How did I get here? By giving in a little each time . Look where it got me. Guys never do that . You will lose your dignity and end up like me.
You probably did what lots of men do, you made her feel happy and powerful but at the expense of your own self development time, maybe even without realizing it. That can be completely your choice but it reflects how much you value yourself and your time.

The key to treating a woman(and most things) is doing it effortlessly. The only things you should do or get for a girl are easy things that cost you nothing, so insignificant that you won't ever think about it again. I always opt to make some art for a girl instead of buying something. Or taking her with me to somewhere I want to go that I know she'll enjoy. You can be super picky with the more valuable stuff. This is how you get to the point where your girl is bringing up lovely things you did for her that you can barely remember and never think about. It's hard to give unconditionally, but it's much easier when you designate the time or give things you have no attachment to.

A healthy relationship involves mutual sacrifice and compromise. If you feel you're compromising and they're not you can attempt to talk it out. If that doesn't work then it's obviously not a good match. If you don't notice the one-sided nature then that means you subconsciously believe this is what you deserve. Luckily you've noticed, so all you have to do is have conviction in your decision.

Good posts in this thread, especially @mrgoodstuff

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a tug of war. Starting from small things to see if you are compliant. This snowballs into something bigger .. result is me handing over my balls . I slipped .

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Its a tug of war. Starting from small things to see if you are compliant. This snowballs into something bigger .. result is me handing over my balls . I slipped .
Look at your behaviour in this thread. I’m afraid new year hits before you dump her. You are a victim of your own demise. Buy yourself a dildo and f yourself, cuz that is how your relationship was she was fing you with a strap on. Mr. I hope she comes back. @logicallefty

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Why r we still talking abt this?

It's a done deal, breakup post-haste, stop with ur dilly dallying.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have at least one years recovery. Your level of control, masculinity, self respect, confidence are all eroded due to the situation. Many men recommend doing a full MGTOW for the year of recovery, while you reestablish your masculine core.
If a girl wants to swing thru to give you some pvssy after you get momentum great. Pump and dump. You can't afford to chase or invest emotionally.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of us did at one point in history before we took the red pill, there is no shame in it.

Now, you are not married, no kids........ get the hell outa that relationship!!!

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@BJP1991

A healthy relationship involves mutual sacrifice and compromise. If you feel you're compromising and they're not you can attempt to talk it out. If that doesn't work then it's obviously not a good match. If you don't notice the one-sided nature then that means you subconsciously believe this is what you deserve. Luckily you've noticed, so all you have to do is have conviction in your decision.

Good posts in this thread, especially @mrgoodstuff
Purely out of curiosity, how does one go about bringing this conversation up? About mutual compromise?

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Care to elaborate what beta slipping you even did? Without some detail, it sounds like you’re breaking up with her possibly over something you created or manifested in your own head, rather than communicating with your partner.

Don’t leave, communicate. If that fails or gets you no answers, then you can leave. Just leaving is equally as weak as beta slipping, in my mind.

I also think too many men on here are FAR too early to jump the gun and say “leave her”, etc. If you’ve made no effort to communicate with your woman, you’re being just ask weak and beta as you were if you were slipping all along.
Are you fckin kidding me? So if a woman disrespects you, tells you all the sh1t she did tell to OP and also cheats on you, you would still put yourself down to talk to her? Damn, some man will never learn. Wheres your fkin self respect for fvck sake.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purely out of curiosity, how does one go about bringing this conversation up? About mutual compromise?
It's obvious to two people that understand that a relationship involves communication and compromise. There's no problem bringing it up in any way because both sides are grateful for the open channel. If you have to ask yourself the question, 'how do I bring this up', then right away that should tell you that the other person is too reactive or hard to communicate with, or maybe you're too insecure and are making it a bigger deal than it is.

Ideally talking, compromising, leaving, should all be easy. There should be no fear of her leaving. When you have that fearlessness you're much more effective in every aspect of the relationship.

MILLY1985

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have at least one years recovery. Your level of control, masculinity, self respect, confidence are all eroded due to the situation. Many men recommend doing a full MGTOW for the year of recovery, while you reestablish your masculine core.
What is a full years full MGTOW

Elliot

Don Juan
Reaction score
When they start talking about needing "space" it's over. She's saying "I don't respect you, and from now on never will for the rest of your life!"
A bit of pushback on this - I had this ‘i need some space’ recording played to me once - few errors, then stood back for a couple of months - we then spent the next 6 years together, before we both moved on (and still close now even though both in new relationships)