Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gf Cheating?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Whenever you hear this. It’s certain there’s another. Women only get confused when there’s two or more men she pitting against.

This is a manipulation to get you spinning inside. It’s designed to get you to supplicate. She’s knows exactly what she’s doing to the man she says it to.

You are actually in the loosing position.
Yes. A good skill for a man to have is the ability to recognize a half truth when he hears it…

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever you hear this. It’s certain there’s another. Women only get confused when there’s two or more men she pitting against.

This is a manipulation to get you spinning inside. It’s designed to get you to supplicate. She’s knows exactly what she’s doing to the man she says it to.

You are actually in the loosing position.
That’s what i thought at first . I thought why is she confused? She knows that i want her and that I’ll be with her in a week . I didn’t push her or made any mistakes . I’m sure of that , i ain’t new in the game or inexperienced. Just wanted to confirm my thoughts with you guys . That’s all .

If you ask me , she’s the one loosing . As i said earlier , i have already planned to meet an older plate of mine , meanwhile she looks every story that I’m uploading getting along with my life while I’m on full no contact with her and muted her on all social media . She should definitely wonder why i ain’t seeing any of her stories lately.
It’s true that’s basic female behavior. She just wants me to spin around and be crazy for her while she’s getting screwed by some old dude with money .

For real I’m almost over her . I’m just curious to see how it’s gonna turn out in the end . There is a lot of gold left into this situation and i ain’t planing to be the loser even if that means getting dumped by her . Lot of experience to be gained.Can’t wait for the next week.
I’ll update the post if anything new appears.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update .

Went back in my home place for a week . Everything was awesome . I’ll sum up how everything went .

3rd of January i got an unexpected call from my ex gf which we haven’t talked since more than a year and she asked me when will i be back and that she wants to meet with me . I was like “damn” . Mind you i dumped her , blocked her everywhere and deleted her number . I even made a post at the No Contact Challenge thread . Anyway we arrange to meet next week since I’ll be in the area during that time.

5th of January. I Arrive in my home place . Went to some friends had some food and my“current gf” replies in one of my stories and she makes contact with me for the first time since Christmas. I laugh because that was unexpected again . She asked if i was back home and that she wants to meet . I’m like No way I’m meeting you today cause i had plans with my bros for the night in a club that i know most of the owners and i usually score almost every time . We went in the club , met that really hot hb9 bar woman in her late 22s . That was a tough chick to score but everything flowed as it should and we ended up in my apartment. She said it’s the first time she’s done something like that and she’s been with only 1 guy in her life . I confirmed that because my best friend knows that dude she’s been with. Unfortunately she’s not into ldr but we still talk till now .

Early in the morning, while I’m screwing the 22 yo hb9 , i receive a text from my gf saying she wants to meet again . After 4 hours i reply and she says she wants to meet tomorrow. I’m like Ok , no worries . Meanwhile later that day i meet my ex gf for a coffee.

Her hair is shorter and kinda different than how i remember her . She looks good .We talk about our lives and it’s pretty obvious that she wants to reconcile meanwhile i don’t want to . I tell her that I’m seeing someone lately . She gets jealous and starts saying that she’s also seeing someone whatever . Full of bs , i know her too well . Then she says that my last text message (the one i send to her a year ago lol and then i blocked her everywhere) was very mean and not everything that i said was true . I told her if that’s the reason she wanted to meet with me then she has bad luck , i ain’t gonna take back what i said , i believed these things back then and i still do . Then i proceeded to pay the bill and left . Later that day she started to follow me in my instagram Account. Wtf . Whatever.

The next day i was supposed to meet with my gf but i got an unexpected text that she has to go to her dentist. Didn’t reply to her , went out that night and met a gorgeous hb8 . We were playing for the whole night but we didn’t do anything further . Meanwhile during the night she sends to me a voice message apologizing and asking to meet again the next day and also offering to got into a trip with me in a very nice place for the weekend. I tell her i can see you tomorrow but i can’t come with you during the weekend cause i have to go to my grandparents because they sick . (I lied cause i had to leave at Friday for business reasons) . She be like ok .

That night didn’t go out and stayed inside trying to recover from the first 2 days of partying all night .
Next day i receive a picture of my gf with a very expensive bill that she has to pay and says she can’t make it that day cause she had a big fight with her family and is sad and won’t be able to be there . I’m like whatever , do what you want . Meanwhile i met that plate that i mentioned earlier in my posts and fcked her for 5 hours in my apartment. Great sex , we agreed to do this every once in a while i was back there . Couldn’t go better .
As the day flows my gf texts me again , me obviously not interested , already had different plans ,and said that she’ll try to come the next day but she ain’t promising anything. Guess what , didn’t showed up . Went to a club with my bro , played with a couple of chicks , kissed one but early in the morning i had to leave

So here is the funniest part . Yesterday i receive again a message from my gf saying that she wants to go to Paris with me for her birthday and she’s paying her own tickets and both our hotel rooms . Didn’t say yes or no yet but i called her out for all this behavior of hers in the last month and she was like that i did something wrong and that it’s hard for her to be so far away from me .
I haven’t faced anything similar in the past . What am i into??

Meanwhile i returned back to where i live and she thinks I’m still there with my grandparents.

Last edited:

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
If you have to wait 3-4 weeks in between seeing your GF then shes not your GF, you was better off just ending it once you had to plan weeks ahead to see your GF.........

All that distance and I'm sure her eye has wandered or she has met someone else and is slowly losing interest in you, I could be wrong but hey, you are fvcking other women so who really cares right? I say officially break up with her and keep her around so you can still bang her, the other girl from the club and whoever's else in between, go for it...... :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Talk to more girls.......

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
In any LDR, if you expect anything else other than both people to be banging other people you are setting yourself up for heartbreak and failure.

Always assume she is banging guys in closer proximity to provide her what you can't. D!ck on demand.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another example of someone who finds this amazing place and doesn't do the real work...

Inner game

These are newbie questions, not a 6 year veteran.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another example of someone who finds this amazing place and doesn't do the real work...

Inner game

The only advice most of the posters around here seem to provide is to spin plates and move on.
That’s what i do . I spin plates and move on . If she wants to still orbit around me then so be it , i don’t mind some extra validation.
It’s just seem weird all this behavior. I continue having contact with her cause of the experience. In my eyes is just another game played by a woman . There are no emotions left for her . I’m just an observer and nothing at all .
Do i look like still getting pissed off as it was earlier? No . I met so many gorgeous women , banged a couple of them and hold no hard feelings for the girl i made this thread for.

i just share my experience and discuss about it as many users do for almost 20 years in this site .

Plus i doubt if most of the posters around here know what’s the real concept of spinning plates or even implemented it in real life .

You better judge yourself before judging me.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Inner game

Bruh shut it, this is a field report. We need a change around here. Theory is good and all, but it’s real experience that gives the data.
The only advice most of the posters around here seem to provide is to spin plates and move on.
That’s what i do . I spin plates and move on . If she wants to still orbit around me then so be it , i don’t mind some extra validation.
It’s just seem weird all this behavior. I continue having contact with her cause of the experience. In my eyes is just another game played by a woman . There are no emotions left for her . I’m just an observer and nothing at all .
Do i look like still getting pissed off as it was earlier? No . I met so many gorgeous women , banged a couple of them and hold no hard feelings for the girl i made this thread for.

i just share my experience and discuss about it as many users do for almost 20 years in this site .

Plus i doubt if most of the posters around here know what’s the real concept of spinning plates or even implemented it in real life .

Don’t listen to the guy, too much lurking and not enough ****ing on his end. Keep us updated, this is good ****. Methinks she’s gonna cancel again last minute like she always does. If she doesn’t, I’d go ahead and block her on everything. Maybe unblock her after a few days just to **** with her head lol. She’s the one who started playing games with you first haha. Then unblock her and post you making out with another considerably hotter chick on your story while looking directly at the camera or whatever and throw a wink. One she’s seen it, block her again just for ****s and gigs

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm not the one ASKING FOR ADVICE on a LONG DISTANCE relationship if my girlfriend is CHEATING because she is LOW QUALITY.

I would suggest you actually read the content (book of look, Rollo, dj Bible, etc), not just scroll through posts and look for quick fixes. You could also try podcasts or audible if reading is not your interest. Otherwise, you are going to be here 6 years from now complaining how all women are garbage, while listening to gents giving advice on how to play silly games.

DJ 101
-An interested woman will move mountains to see you as much as possible
-A woman's words are only meaningful the moment she spoke them

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not the one ASKING FOR ADVICE on a LONG DISTANCE relationship if my girlfriend is CHEATING because she is LOW QUALITY.

I would suggest you actually read the content (book of look, Rollo, dj Bible, etc), not just scroll through posts and look for quick fixes. You could also try podcasts or audible if reading is not your interest. Otherwise, you are going to be here 6 years from now complaining how all women are garbage, while listening to gents giving advice on how to play silly games.
Dude i have seen these words 1000 of times around here and they mean nothing to me cause time changes and the techniques from those guys are too old or they don’t work in Europe where i live . It’s good if you’re newbie and need to start from something or need to be reminded of things but i ain’t having any problem approaching, talking or interacting with women , so your advice doesn’t apply to me.
It seems you didn’t read anything i wrote lately but I’ll repeat myself . I don’t care about this girl anymore . It’s over for me since i made this post. I allow her to be around cause of the experience i might gain . Why should i blow it off ? She doesn’t affect me the slightest .
I just wanted to confirm my thoughts with the posters in here and to share my experience. What’s so hard to understand about it?
DJ 101
-An interested woman will move mountains to see you as much as possible
-A woman's words are only meaningful the moment she spoke them
You don’t say Sherlock
Bruh shut it, this is a field report. We need a change around here. Theory is good and all, but it’s real experience that gives the data.

Don’t listen to the guy, too much lurking and not enough ****ing on his end. Keep us updated, this is good ****. Methinks she’s gonna cancel again last minute like she always does. If she doesn’t, I’d go ahead and block her on everything. Maybe unblock her after a few days just to **** with her head lol. She’s the one who started playing games with you first haha. Then unblock her and post you making out with another considerably hotter chick on your story while looking directly at the camera or whatever and throw a wink. One she’s seen it, block her again just for ****s and gigs
You seem to be the only guy who gets it .
That’s what i thought, that’s why haven’t planned anything with her . I have my own plans till now and i always have a plan B for every scenario.

Maybe blocking un-blocking her might be too much . What i do mostly is ghosting her . She goes mad every single time and i love . I’m tempted to pull it a bit further .
What’s weird is that her interest levels are even higher than before . I mean she’s the only one who initiates everyday , makes multiple video calls every day for the last week and shes 180 degrees different than how she used to be 10 days ago .
My theory?
1) Most likely got dumped by the side dude and she’s back to where she thinks is easier to get a relationship status(with me) in her head .

2) Side dude still bangs her but wants the validation and is looking for someone with high enough status(both wealth and looks ) to show off in Paris( all her besties were there with their rich bfs) so as soon we leave from Paris , she’ll be the same cold .

3) or another case of BPD

I don’t know . I’ll just let it flow
. Perhaps i might go to Paris with her to show off also a bit to my side chicks .

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My theory?
1) Most likely got dumped by the side dude and she’s back to where she thinks is easier to get a relationship status(with me) in her head .

2) Side dude still bangs her but wants the validation and is looking for someone with high enough status(both wealth and looks ) to show off in Paris( all her besties were there with their rich bfs) so as soon we leave from Paris , she’ll be the same cold .

3) or another case of BPD

I don’t know . I’ll just let it flow
. Perhaps i might go to Paris with her to show off also a bit to my side chicks .
I think it’s the first. She wouldn’t offer to pay for your hotel rooms or tickets all the way out in France in the ‘City of Love’ (ha!) if she was doing it just to spite the other guy, and BPD is thrown around too much around here when a chick is standard crazy. My older sister *actually* has BPD, and that **** is definitely not the same as some other bitches, trust me lol

I normally don’t give a **** about responding to stuff like this, and usually just like to read what happens and draw my own conclusions from that and keep it to myself. I rarely ever respond to field reports. But I would like to point something out with your case though:

You said that she was your ‘girlfriend’ originally even though you were ****ing around with other baes, which doesn’t make sense to us here really because wouldn’t you just say that she’s a plate? Maybe a ‘main plate’ at most, as some guys like to say. But you also noted that she’s been going hot-cold with you. While you don’t actually give af in reality, you still noticed it, which means it’s unusual behavior for her. Then on top of that, you’ve mentioned here and there about how she wants to form a relationship with you. And on top of that, she wants to go to Paris, which is awefully suspicious since it is coincidentally known for ‘love’ (lol).

I think she was trying to lock you down initially (before all this **** happened) but wanted you to make the move to make it official (cuz bitches can never be upfront with this kinda **** since they’re so afraid of getting rejected lol). She liked you more than you thought.

And while she was kinda aching a bit from you not making it official with her, this new dude came along and seemed like a ‘fresh start’ for her, and while she already knew how you were (that you would never commit to her), she didn’t know if that was the case with this guy. She didn’t know if there was a chance for him to commit to her or not, and because of that, there was still the odds that he COULD, which was still better than her odds with you even if you ARE the better catch. It’s just that in the end, he likely rejected her or didn’t see her as something serious for likely the same reasons you don’t, and now she’s having regrets because you still are better (otherwise she wouldn’t be going back to you again rn).

Does any of this make sense? I could also be wrong too, not like it matters since it doesn’t really affect either of us in any way, but yeah those are my 2 cents.

Last edited:

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it’s the first. She wouldn’t offer to pay for your hotel rooms or tickets all the way out in France in the ‘City of Love’ (ha!) if she was doing it just to spite the other guy, and BPD is thrown around too much around here when a chick is standard crazy. My older sister *actually* has BPD, and that **** is definitely not the same as some other bitches, trust me lol

I normally don’t give a **** about responding to stuff like this, and usually just like to read what happens and draw my own conclusions from that and keep it to myself. I rarely ever respond to field reports. But I would like to point something out with your case though:

You said that she was your ‘girlfriend’ originally even though you were ****ing around with other baes, which doesn’t make sense to us here really because wouldn’t you just say that she’s a plate? Maybe a ‘main plate’ at most, as some guys like to say. But you also noted that she’s been going hot-cold with you. While you don’t actually give af in reality, you still noticed it, which means it’s unusual behavior for her. Then on top of that, you’ve mentioned here and there about how she wants to form a relationship with you. And on top of that, she wants to go to Paris, which is awefully suspicious since it is coincidentally known for ‘love’ (lol).

I think she was trying to lock you down initially (before all this **** happened) but wanted you to make the move to make it official (cuz bitches can never be upfront with this kinda **** since they’re so afraid of getting rejected lol). She liked you more than you thought.

And while she was kinda aching a bit from you not making it official with her, this new dude came along and seemed like a ‘fresh start’ for her, and while she already knew how you were (that you would never commit to her), she didn’t know if that was the case with this guy. She didn’t know if there was a chance for him to commit to her or not, and because of that, there was still the odds that he COULD, which was still better than her odds with you even if you ARE the better catch. It’s just that in the end, he likely rejected her or didn’t see her as something serious for likely the same reasons you don’t, and now she’s having regrets because you still are better (otherwise she wouldn’t be going back to you again rn).

Does any of this make sense?
I agree with you almost everywhere. You’re right about BPD gets thrown up around here too easily but i don’t know. I’ve been with the chick for like 6 months or so and her temper ain’t always stable, that’s why i mentioned it. I hope I’m wrong.

It started as a plate that i originally planned to spin only when i was back in my home place . You know something to play with while been there .Even when i left her interest was still high and I liked some traits of her character, her background and many other things, you can say she got herself promoted into a main plate even though we had that distance , so calling her a main plate is more suitable than a gf i guess .

She has never been cold with me except for during the time period i previously mentioned which was the only time she was cold and weird . Didn’t gave much attention, i was in full no contact with her during the whole time till she came back in contact with me and suggesting to go in places together . During that time , i lost all interest for her and even now i barely reply to her only to see where it’s going .

I like your theory and it makes perfect sense. I always gave a ****boy vibe and i never announced a relationship with a chick .I always let them believe whatever they want to believe without confirming anything. That’s why she had her own doubts about our thing and she was wondering what we had and maybe she could get her answer with another dude . Or maybe there wasn’t any other dude and that was a shyttest to see if even after all this bs i would still be around for her and i believe she got her answer .

I don’t know. Till we meet again i can’t be sure for anything. She might start doing the same thing. Earlier today i called her out for her behavior during Christmas and she says she’s never doing it again. I made it obvious that the next she pulls up something stupid like this ,Im gone .

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like your theory and it makes perfect sense. I always gave a ****boy vibe and i never announced a relationship with a chick .I always let them believe whatever they want to believe without confirming anything. That’s why she had her own doubts about our thing and she was wondering what we had and maybe she could get her answer with another dude . Or maybe there wasn’t any other dude and that was a shyttest to see if even after all this bs i would still be around for her and i believe she got her answer .
Now that’s the way to be, always keeping them guessing.
I don’t know. Till we meet again i can’t be sure for anything. She might start doing the same thing. Earlier today i called her out for her behavior during Christmas and she says she’s never doing it again. I made it obvious that the next she pulls up something stupid like this ,Im gone .
Keep us updated.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Here’s my 2 cents FWIW. You say the LDR girl is a good relationship candidate. Guess what. If you think so, other men also think so. Including men who have better proximity and are more serious about her than you are.

You say you like her for something more serious but you are busy spinning plates, meeting up with your exGF and getting laid. Your GF isn’t stupid. She observes the patterns in your behavior and she mirrors you by seeing others on the side as well.

You can’t expect her to sit home when y’all are NOT exclusive and you are dating & sexing others. She gets the same freedom you do.

From what you have said she asked for more with you. You shot her down.

Newflash: That tells a woman to dial it back, gtfo and date other men.

I don’t date men who are casual about me. If a guy isn’t interested? Fine. Next!

And actions tell the story. You are expecting her to beg you for something. Nope. It doesn’t work that way with sought after people. You said “nah, I’m not ready to be serious” and your actions support that stance.

So any self confident woman with much to offer IS going to entertain other suitors, because there is always demand for a hot chill girl.

It’s not cheating at all. It’s reality. You won’t give her something more serious so she’s exploring her other options, but she does dig you so she’s seeing what’s up with you periodically. When she sees you remain more interesting in being a playboy rather than a boyfriend she has confirmation that you do not take her seriously and therefore she goes back to entertaining other men.

This idea that sought after women are going to sit around waiting for one particular man is really idiotic.

No.

Really sought after women are going to simply find someone else. And then the playboys in the end get left wondering why they know guys with a great partner, yet they can’t find one themselves. It’s because playboys tend to think they can always find someone better. Until they realize they can’t always.

Someone else? Absolutely.

Someone better? Much tougher equation.

And so the great gal the playboy can’t get serious about becomes a great partner for some other man who recognizes her value, appreciates it, and has the desire for great relationship himself...so he snaps her off the market.

So play all the games you want OP. She’s simply going to find someone else in short order due to your fickleness.

You are trick fvcking your own mind if you think differently.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what you have said she asked for more with you. You shot her down.
No , that’s not true . Before all this coldness during Christmas started , she brought it up a couple of times and both of those times i was very positive to be serious with her and move our relationship one step further and i even offered her to move with me even for a short period if she couldn’t stay for a longer time. Never got a direct answer back and all this weirdness as i explained in my op happened soon after.

Also as i explained i was intending to let go of my older habits for her as i did for some time but thanks to her recent behavior this ain’t about to change.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. There is more to this story then.

Here is the real question. Why are you fixated on her?

Because she isn’t chasing you/you can’t have her?

Because she’s the rare more complete package than most?

Could you really shut down all the getting laid escapades if y’all were to agree to be serious? Really think about that one.

Why is this particular chick running your hamster wheel such that you are here posting?

Is she winning the head to head game and your ego is injured?

I’m asking you earnestly. I’ve either seen or been in myself situations that posed all the questions I’ve just asked you.

What do you want? With her. Irrespective of her. If you don’t know that answer stuff like this is going to confuse you because you aren’t grounded in yourself.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just cut her off/ghost....
Whats happening with her is nothing unusual or special. Default action is NEXT !!!

A big waste of your time ! I rather have no female attention than entertain a women that cant make her intention clear and follow thru with plans...

She just want attention, validation and the security that she has you on the back burner.

Have fun with those plate and forget about that attention seeker

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. There is more to this story then.

Here is the real question. Why are you fixated on her?

Because she isn’t chasing you/you can’t have her?

Because she’s the rare more complete package than most?

Could you really shut down all the getting laid escapades if y’all were to agree to be serious? Really think about that one.

Why is this particular chick running your hamster wheel such that you are here posting?

Is she winning the head to head game and your ego is injured?

I’m asking you earnestly. I’ve either seen or been in myself situations that posed all the questions I’ve just asked you.

What do you want? With her. Irrespective of her. If you don’t know that answer stuff like this is going to confuse you because you aren’t grounded in yourself.
She’s the one doing all the chase since day 1 . I barely respond to her . I’m no fixated to her . Even when she was cold with me i never broke No Contact. She came to me first .

When i made this post i wanted to confirm my thoughts with you guys . Then it turned into a field report . There is no running hamster wheel .

Before her going cold i thought of her to possess some unique features that i look for in a woman . That’s when i thought i should let go of my older habits.I don’t know if i still believe that , but what i know Is i have no more any interest for her .I just want to gain more experience out of this . That’s all .

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forgot to update that thread .

So i went for a week in Paris with that chick early February. We had sex every day and relatively it was fun except for the last day we got food poisoned and made the whole experience bad .
We were 7 days all day together . Mixed emotions. Had a Fight with her early in the trip cause of her bad behavior. Later that night she wanted me to bang her which i didn’t cause i didn’t want her to think that I’m thirsty and would fck her no matter if I’m mad at her .

She has anger management issues which i didn’t realize earlier in the “relationship “ . We left from Paris , she went at her place and me in my own place . She contacted me shortly after we arrived in our places and i cut our convo short .Didn’t talk for like 3 days i think . Received a text telling me she can’t continue with our relationship cause she wants something stable and I responded with , “whatever , just fyi our relationship ended as soon as we left from Paris ... take care with your life “ . She wasn’t expecting that answer from me , started texting whole Essays about her not ever wanting me and that i suck at everything whatever . Left her on read and few days later received a big text apologizing to me about her words and the she didn’t meant them .
I was like believe whatever you want to believe , told her goodbye and never listened from her again .

So to conclude , a different guy would respond to her apologizing and would take her back and later when her games start again he would be here making posts about “mixed signals from gf” .
I’m not going to say i wasn’t expecting this outcome . Some might say that i shouldn’t go to Paris with her to keep my value but at the end of day , i went to Paris , i payed only for food and for the flights and banged almost every day a very attractive woman . If it wasn’t for the food poison , that trip would be just perfect .