Gf Cheating?

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that i was intending to let go of my old habits and be more serious with her .
At least 10 times, no joke, within 15-20 minutes of having this thought that "maybe this one is different" I was proven dead wrong lol.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“ i really want to see you but i don’t know I’m confused “.
Whenever you hear this. It’s certain there’s another. Women only get confused when there’s two or more men she pitting against.

This is a manipulation to get you spinning inside. It’s designed to get you to supplicate. She’s knows exactly what she’s doing to the man she says it to.

You are actually in the loosing position.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever you hear this. It’s certain there’s another. Women only get confused when there’s two or more men she pitting against.

This is a manipulation to get you spinning inside. It’s designed to get you to supplicate. She’s knows exactly what she’s doing to the man she says it to.

What is she telling the other guy? Lemme guess, nothing. She pursues him and lets him fvck her as he chooses to. He won't give her a commitment, and he's even hard to reach for the sex at times. With you, the one she's telling you she's "confused", it means she knows she supposed to like you but she can't.... Because she desires someone else.

billtx49

Reaction score

Yes. A good skill for a man to have is the ability to recognize a half truth when he hears it…

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And sir, in which particular way were you proven dead wrong?
1 example, I canceled a date with another chick and 15 minutes later my main texts me that she's with her ex at a movie lol.

Another example, things movie really fast with this chick when I already have this players trip planned in a few weeks and I'm like "**** are we gonna be exclusive by then, what do I do?" On the way to the date. I get to the date and she picks a huge fight over nothing and ghosts me completely lol.

Another example, I go exclusive with a chick even though we are in college and I know what "going home" means for the holidays as far as ****ing around. Literally that night my gut screams she is cheating and sure enough she is lol.

NYE, I have PERFECT chemistry with this fine azz chick in my social circle, making out etc, we go to a bar at like 2am and Im finally convinced like "ok she seems down", I go to get a drink, come back and she's amogged lol.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That’s what i thought at first . I thought why is she confused? She knows that i want her and that I’ll be with her in a week . I didn’t push her or made any mistakes . I’m sure of that , i ain’t new in the game or inexperienced. Just wanted to confirm my thoughts with you guys . That’s all .

If you ask me , she’s the one loosing . As i said earlier , i have already planned to meet an older plate of mine , meanwhile she looks every story that I’m uploading getting along with my life while I’m on full no contact with her and muted her on all social media . She should definitely wonder why i ain’t seeing any of her stories lately.
It’s true that’s basic female behavior. She just wants me to spin around and be crazy for her while she’s getting screwed by some old dude with money .

For real I’m almost over her . I’m just curious to see how it’s gonna turn out in the end . There is a lot of gold left into this situation and i ain’t planing to be the loser even if that means getting dumped by her . Lot of experience to be gained.Can’t wait for the next week.
I’ll update the post if anything new appears.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update .

Went back in my home place for a week . Everything was awesome . I’ll sum up how everything went .

3rd of January i got an unexpected call from my ex gf which we haven’t talked since more than a year and she asked me when will i be back and that she wants to meet with me . I was like “damn” . Mind you i dumped her , blocked her everywhere and deleted her number . I even made a post at the No Contact Challenge thread . Anyway we arrange to meet next week since I’ll be in the area during that time.

5th of January. I Arrive in my home place . Went to some friends had some food and my“current gf” replies in one of my stories and she makes contact with me for the first time since Christmas. I laugh because that was unexpected again . She asked if i was back home and that she wants to meet . I’m like No way I’m meeting you today cause i had plans with my bros for the night in a club that i know most of the owners and i usually score almost every time . We went in the club , met that really hot hb9 bar woman in her late 22s . That was a tough chick to score but everything flowed as it should and we ended up in my apartment. She said it’s the first time she’s done something like that and she’s been with only 1 guy in her life . I confirmed that because my best friend knows that dude she’s been with. Unfortunately she’s not into ldr but we still talk till now .

Early in the morning, while I’m screwing the 22 yo hb9 , i receive a text from my gf saying she wants to meet again . After 4 hours i reply and she says she wants to meet tomorrow. I’m like Ok , no worries . Meanwhile later that day i meet my ex gf for a coffee.

Her hair is shorter and kinda different than how i remember her . She looks good .We talk about our lives and it’s pretty obvious that she wants to reconcile meanwhile i don’t want to . I tell her that I’m seeing someone lately . She gets jealous and starts saying that she’s also seeing someone whatever . Full of bs , i know her too well . Then she says that my last text message (the one i send to her a year ago lol and then i blocked her everywhere) was very mean and not everything that i said was true . I told her if that’s the reason she wanted to meet with me then she has bad luck , i ain’t gonna take back what i said , i believed these things back then and i still do . Then i proceeded to pay the bill and left . Later that day she started to follow me in my instagram Account. Wtf . Whatever.

The next day i was supposed to meet with my gf but i got an unexpected text that she has to go to her dentist. Didn’t reply to her , went out that night and met a gorgeous hb8 . We were playing for the whole night but we didn’t do anything further . Meanwhile during the night she sends to me a voice message apologizing and asking to meet again the next day and also offering to got into a trip with me in a very nice place for the weekend. I tell her i can see you tomorrow but i can’t come with you during the weekend cause i have to go to my grandparents because they sick . (I lied cause i had to leave at Friday for business reasons) . She be like ok .

That night didn’t go out and stayed inside trying to recover from the first 2 days of partying all night .
Next day i receive a picture of my gf with a very expensive bill that she has to pay and says she can’t make it that day cause she had a big fight with her family and is sad and won’t be able to be there . I’m like whatever , do what you want . Meanwhile i met that plate that i mentioned earlier in my posts and fcked her for 5 hours in my apartment. Great sex , we agreed to do this every once in a while i was back there . Couldn’t go better .
As the day flows my gf texts me again , me obviously not interested , already had different plans ,and said that she’ll try to come the next day but she ain’t promising anything. Guess what , didn’t showed up . Went to a club with my bro , played with a couple of chicks , kissed one but early in the morning i had to leave

So here is the funniest part . Yesterday i receive again a message from my gf saying that she wants to go to Paris with me for her birthday and she’s paying her own tickets and both our hotel rooms . Didn’t say yes or no yet but i called her out for all this behavior of hers in the last month and she was like that i did something wrong and that it’s hard for her to be so far away from me .
I haven’t faced anything similar in the past . What am i into??

Meanwhile i returned back to where i live and she thinks I’m still there with my grandparents.

Last edited:

Prettyboy Dee

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have to wait 3-4 weeks in between seeing your GF then shes not your GF, you was better off just ending it once you had to plan weeks ahead to see your GF.........

All that distance and I'm sure her eye has wandered or she has met someone else and is slowly losing interest in you, I could be wrong but hey, you are fvcking other women so who really cares right? I say officially break up with her and keep her around so you can still bang her, the other girl from the club and whoever's else in between, go for it...... :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Talk to more girls.......

BackInTheGame78

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In any LDR, if you expect anything else other than both people to be banging other people you are setting yourself up for heartbreak and failure.

Always assume she is banging guys in closer proximity to provide her what you can't. D!ck on demand.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another example of someone who finds this amazing place and doesn't do the real work...

Inner game

These are newbie questions, not a 6 year veteran.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another example of someone who finds this amazing place and doesn't do the real work...

Inner game

The only advice most of the posters around here seem to provide is to spin plates and move on.
That’s what i do . I spin plates and move on . If she wants to still orbit around me then so be it , i don’t mind some extra validation.
It’s just seem weird all this behavior. I continue having contact with her cause of the experience. In my eyes is just another game played by a woman . There are no emotions left for her . I’m just an observer and nothing at all .
Do i look like still getting pissed off as it was earlier? No . I met so many gorgeous women , banged a couple of them and hold no hard feelings for the girl i made this thread for.

i just share my experience and discuss about it as many users do for almost 20 years in this site .

Plus i doubt if most of the posters around here know what’s the real concept of spinning plates or even implemented it in real life .

You better judge yourself before judging me.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Inner game

Bruh shut it, this is a field report. We need a change around here. Theory is good and all, but it’s real experience that gives the data.
The only advice most of the posters around here seem to provide is to spin plates and move on.
That’s what i do . I spin plates and move on . If she wants to still orbit around me then so be it , i don’t mind some extra validation.
It’s just seem weird all this behavior. I continue having contact with her cause of the experience. In my eyes is just another game played by a woman . There are no emotions left for her . I’m just an observer and nothing at all .
Do i look like still getting pissed off as it was earlier? No . I met so many gorgeous women , banged a couple of them and hold no hard feelings for the girl i made this thread for.

i just share my experience and discuss about it as many users do for almost 20 years in this site .

Plus i doubt if most of the posters around here know what’s the real concept of spinning plates or even implemented it in real life .

Don’t listen to the guy, too much lurking and not enough ****ing on his end. Keep us updated, this is good ****. Methinks she’s gonna cancel again last minute like she always does. If she doesn’t, I’d go ahead and block her on everything. Maybe unblock her after a few days just to **** with her head lol. She’s the one who started playing games with you first haha. Then unblock her and post you making out with another considerably hotter chick on your story while looking directly at the camera or whatever and throw a wink. One she’s seen it, block her again just for ****s and gigs

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm not the one ASKING FOR ADVICE on a LONG DISTANCE relationship if my girlfriend is CHEATING because she is LOW QUALITY.

I would suggest you actually read the content (book of look, Rollo, dj Bible, etc), not just scroll through posts and look for quick fixes. You could also try podcasts or audible if reading is not your interest. Otherwise, you are going to be here 6 years from now complaining how all women are garbage, while listening to gents giving advice on how to play silly games.

DJ 101
-An interested woman will move mountains to see you as much as possible
-A woman's words are only meaningful the moment she spoke them

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not the one ASKING FOR ADVICE on a LONG DISTANCE relationship if my girlfriend is CHEATING because she is LOW QUALITY.

I would suggest you actually read the content (book of look, Rollo, dj Bible, etc), not just scroll through posts and look for quick fixes. You could also try podcasts or audible if reading is not your interest. Otherwise, you are going to be here 6 years from now complaining how all women are garbage, while listening to gents giving advice on how to play silly games.
Dude i have seen these words 1000 of times around here and they mean nothing to me cause time changes and the techniques from those guys are too old or they don’t work in Europe where i live . It’s good if you’re newbie and need to start from something or need to be reminded of things but i ain’t having any problem approaching, talking or interacting with women , so your advice doesn’t apply to me.
It seems you didn’t read anything i wrote lately but I’ll repeat myself . I don’t care about this girl anymore . It’s over for me since i made this post. I allow her to be around cause of the experience i might gain . Why should i blow it off ? She doesn’t affect me the slightest .
I just wanted to confirm my thoughts with the posters in here and to share my experience. What’s so hard to understand about it?
DJ 101
You don’t say Sherlock
Bruh shut it, this is a field report. We need a change around here. Theory is good and all, but it’s real experience that gives the data.

Don’t listen to the guy, too much lurking and not enough ****ing on his end. Keep us updated, this is good ****. Methinks she’s gonna cancel again last minute like she always does. If she doesn’t, I’d go ahead and block her on everything. Maybe unblock her after a few days just to **** with her head lol. She’s the one who started playing games with you first haha. Then unblock her and post you making out with another considerably hotter chick on your story while looking directly at the camera or whatever and throw a wink. One she’s seen it, block her again just for ****s and gigs
You seem to be the only guy who gets it .
That’s what i thought, that’s why haven’t planned anything with her . I have my own plans till now and i always have a plan B for every scenario.

Maybe blocking un-blocking her might be too much . What i do mostly is ghosting her . She goes mad every single time and i love . I’m tempted to pull it a bit further .
What’s weird is that her interest levels are even higher than before . I mean she’s the only one who initiates everyday , makes multiple video calls every day for the last week and shes 180 degrees different than how she used to be 10 days ago .
My theory?
1) Most likely got dumped by the side dude and she’s back to where she thinks is easier to get a relationship status(with me) in her head .

2) Side dude still bangs her but wants the validation and is looking for someone with high enough status(both wealth and looks ) to show off in Paris( all her besties were there with their rich bfs) so as soon we leave from Paris , she’ll be the same cold .

3) or another case of BPD

I don’t know . I’ll just let it flow
. Perhaps i might go to Paris with her to show off also a bit to my side chicks .

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

DJ 101
Relapsing is a "thing" and so is recklessness due to compounding failure. You can only next or be nexted by so many women in a row before you start cutting corners, this is doubly true as the game gets tighter in the social media era.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The woman is relationship material. She has some traits that i have never seen to another Woman and she got most of what i look for in a woman . She’s not perfect , far from it she’s a human being after all .
As stringpuller said , i should always asume that she’s still in the game and i should never relax . Having those 2 plates was to maintain the abundance mindset many people discuss about all the time around here plus a couple of options to play with when I’m on the need you know what I’m saying . And it works.

The issue here is that i can find many solutions to the problem of our distance but she ain’t seem to do the same . Quite the opposite. I guess that’s normal female behavior .

My work allows me to have many options but when you believe that you found someone close to what you want in your life , i don’t think it’s a good idea to kick it away . I may be wrong but you never know .

well I’d love to have the opinion of beexcellent right now .
Sound to me like she already found a local guy she can have regular relationship with.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems to be like that but honestly i feel nothing for her . Or maybe you right and i haven’t noticed yet but i don’t think it’s true.
I've never bothered with a LDR unless the chick had something my local options lacked, and I've never bothered posting about a woman that didn't have me compromised at some level.