Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting the girl I've wanted !

brad jarry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, a long time ago, like last year before summer my friend showed me this girl (She doesn't go to our school), that was single. I thought she looked sooo good. And for whatever reason, I was really attracted to her for weeks, maybe months later. But at the time I had no self-esteem/confidence and didn't look right so I took some time to work on myself, lose weight etc. before asking for her number (Mistake #1) then around September-ish when I was finally ready to talk to her, I find out she has a boyfriend. I waited way too long (Mistake #2)

Fast forward a few months later. Last week she called me cute and I asked for her number and got it. We've been texting for the last two days and she is GREAT. But I feel like she talks this way with all of the boys in her messages. With heart, blushing emojis, always using exclamation marks etc. I don't wanna say I like her just yet, but she is awesome to me and I wanna do whatever I can to make her like me back.

How can I do that? Oh and I did read the DJ bible but I honestly forget a majority of it, besides that Great Catch thing. Could someone give me some tips to help me out?

I don't wanna be in the friend zone especially since we just started texted. What can I do to show her that I'm definitely interested, without weirding her out or pushing her away? I was thinking about face timing her every so often, so I'll be ahead of all the other boys who are texting her. Thanks, guys.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Ask her out
2. Bang her
Repeat steps 1-2 until relationship

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
But seriously lol:D
You think she doesn't know you like her after you've liked her for years? She probably assumed you did the day you met, and if she were interested she would have let you know. You think if you tippie toe around her and do a pirouette and tell her you like her she's going to say "Oh my God, I never knew! Let's get married tonight!!" No.

Always let your romantic interest be known right away. You do this by risking rejection in some manner.

I love when guys pretend there is only one girl they like in the world. Usually the reality is, there is only one girl who they think they have any chance with, based on false hope. You are only as good as your backup woman.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Don't overtext. She should be initiating 60-70% of the texting. Ask her out asap. Get her out on a date.

Too much texting will will attraction.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her out and take it from there. If she won't go out with you then move on. All your texting isn't doing a fvcking thing for you, period.

Your main problem here is that you have already put this chick on a pedestal... NEVER do that. A women should be NOTHING to you until she goes out with you. Until that happens you need to put how you feel in a box, the only thing you should be doing is figuring out if she is interested in you. The ONLY way to figure this out is to ASK HER OUT ON A DATE.

She won't go out, move on, she isn't interested. You have no emotional investment and it's easy to just delete her number and forget about her. Your problem is that you are acting like a chick... creating relationships in your head. Stop acting like a woman, heterosexual women are not attracted to chicks.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, a long time ago, like last year before summer my friend showed me this girl (She doesn't go to our school), that was single. I thought she looked sooo good. And for whatever reason, I was really attracted to her for weeks, maybe months later. But at the time I had no self-esteem/confidence and didn't look right so I took some time to work on myself, lose weight etc. before asking for her number (Mistake #1) then around September-ish when I was finally ready to talk to her, I find out she has a boyfriend. I waited way too long (Mistake #2)

Fast forward a few months later. Last week she called me cute and I asked for her number and got it. We've been texting for the last two days and she is GREAT. But I feel like she talks this way with all of the boys in her messages. With heart, blushing emojis, always using exclamation marks etc. I don't wanna say I like her just yet, but she is awesome to me and I wanna do whatever I can to make her like me back.

How can I do that? Oh and I did read the DJ bible but I honestly forget a majority of it, besides that Great Catch thing. Could someone give me some tips to help me out?

I don't wanna be in the friend zone especially since we just started texted. What can I do to show her that I'm definitely interested, without weirding her out or pushing her away? I was thinking about face timing her every so often, so I'll be ahead of all the other boys who are texting her. Thanks, guys.
First of all stop gushing all over her or you will be in the friend zone faster than you say the words.

Ask her out. Set a date. Escellate that date. Be confident. Make sure she knows you are not just some buddy taking her out. You have intentions and they are sexual. Not some beta fingers crossed beta hoping things go well.

She wants to see you are a man. She wants to see you have the confidence in your self to go after what you want. She wants to see you take what you want.

And if she wastes your time with we can be friends or lets be friends first and see where this goes talk then you tell her to take care and you next her.

Bottom line. The one who cares the least is the one who controls where the dating or relationship goes. She has to care more than you.