"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Getting #'s, and what they mean

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
So now that I'm newly single, i've begun my dj'ing again. I read up the dj bible and practiced some **** for the past few days before i hit up a party last night. Did an okay job. Still have a lot of work to do. Talked to a few girls last night, didnt ask for their numbers except for this one:

We talked very very briefly, but i met her once at a party back from my hometown, and when she saw me at the party she remembered who i was (i wasnt sure who she was at first, lol). So I talked to her up briefly, w/o c & f b/c i was catching up on how she had been recently and how UConn was. So all in all, i said she should come to our lakehouse parties next time we have 'em, so i asked for her #. Surprisngly enough, she asked me for mine also. Since I'm a complete noob in this dj ****, does that mean a damn thing ? She does know my housemates girlfriend somewhat well, so thats why she might have wanted my # as well. But i did notice a hint of interest the first time i met her. Is it normal for girls to just give u their number like that ? i'm lost, and know nothing about this b/c i'm recenlty single.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
Yes its normal if they ask for your number its a good sign. It shows a high intrest, now its up to you to increase it.

Make sure you are the one that calls her up and set up a date. Just make sure its a date where you will have fun, and keep things light, but cotinue to be C&F and kino her. See how it goes.
 
Top