Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting pvssy in this Coronavirus

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feeling pretty fortunate to have a long term live in right now.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good time to focus on the Self Improvement
Yup. Only thing. No point messaging everyday, especially if youre in lockdown.

I have essentials but supply chains are ****ed near me so it's time to cut. lol.

Weirdly plates also have time to discuss with their friends and well one broke because I probably didnt give her eough comfort and friend influenced her to settle down with a nice guy her friend introduced her to. She told me about him months ago and how she finds him awkward etc.

If you have any existing dates dont lose frame and even if **** is getting serious stay calm/stoic.

Also its dangerous to meet new people currently but some are horny thinking the world is gonna end and their biological clocks ticking.

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl I have been dating here and there texted me that she was bored out of her mind and:

"I had a fun thought. Up for mask sex? Kinky,kinky ;)"

Now if I just knew where I could get a backpack sprayer full of sanitizer..

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's a fun time to build attraction online, prepare lays for later

keep attention low, spam volume, make online connections, learn a skill or two with courses online

I have a thousands of ig fans, might push for another thousand with more content

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cold approached a hot Hispanic chick today at Walmart. Went well....she was wearing a mask as well.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cold approached a hot Hispanic chick today at Walmart. Went well....she was wearing a mask as well.
What did you say to her?
What were her responses?

Give us details!

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have three plates spinning, two I've slept with consistently.

Gaming the third right now over text with plans to meet after the lockdown.

I asked a plate to sneak out late night she's top smv 21 yo. Cops won't be around (hopefully) and I'll smash her in the back of my car.

It's a risk, but my **** won't suck itself

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did you say to her?
What were her responses?

Give us details!
She was in the picture frame section looking so I walked up and said oh crap there aren't that many choices here are there....are there any other options in town. She told me about hobby lobby down the street and then told me she was just here visiting for a few weeks from Colorado which I thought was off with this virus...but just made some small talk and I got her number....doubt anything will ever come off it but we'll see.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it makes things easier as long as you have women who are high interest and want to meet up/see you.

With restaurants and bars being shut down (carry out or delivery only) it takes going out on a drinks "date" out of the equation.

So instead of meeting for drinks, just invite them over to your place to hang out and watch a movie. You should have some drinks at your place and you can always order deliver or carry out.

It makes it easier to get them to come over. Just be direct and nonchalant about it, like you should be doing anyways.

High interest. Or next set.

I axed several this past week. Setup multiple dates.

There's parameters. Feminine, young, Dtf or **** off!

Go big or go home. It's all practice. Moreover, outsides nutting, I've counted 3 to offer any kind of value what so ever.

This is not even ten years of pickup. A lifetime. Women are valueless more often than not. High body count liabilities. Can't cook or clean. Drinks like dad. Can't cook like mom. Hit and run materials.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have three plates spinning, two I've slept with consistently.

Gaming the third right now over text with plans to meet after the lockdown.

I asked a plate to sneak out late night she's top smv 21 yo. Cops won't be around (hopefully) and I'll smash her in the back of my car.

It's a risk, but my **** won't suck itself
Go ToddV. Skype or zoom date. If she's not interested in meetup, catch and release. Atm women are falling back on booty calls or ex bf.

Lmfao . You stole my line. .

Crazy883

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to date now is desperate. Wait till this blows over, girls will be dying for d!ck.
Sounds like it would work in my favor. Lol. Hey thanks for this because this actually gives a positive outlook on dating,etc. rather than seeing it as an obstacle, I should see it as an opportunity.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go ToddV. Skype or zoom date. If she's not interested in meetup, catch and release. Atm women are falling back on booty calls or ex bf.

I avoid snap/vid. It's a fallback only. Did it once two days back. Felt like a waste of my load.

Banged a broad yesterday at my place, hit up another one late night but had two cop cars following me cuz lockout.

Bailed.

It's a good line, I'll quote you next time.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m thinking 1-2 months and things will calm down.
Without a vaccine we'll be lucky if they lift the lockdowns June or July
China has had corona since December and they just recently are getting back to square one
Granted we have known about it for awhile but the goverment has still dropped the ball
This may be last longer than we thought fellas

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ToddV recommends the skype or zoom date. Ideally saves you time with no chemistry. High interest girls are still coming playboy. Get creative but acquire digits fast. Focus flash game.

Many time vampires. If they don't give you a #, next asap. Obv put work in but pullback and hard at any sign of ambiguity. It's like 80/20 you to her from go.

The sec it hooks, pull back. Make her chase. One of my mates had a girl take her back window off to get my buddy over while her dads asleep during quarantine lol.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Without a vaccine we'll be lucky if they lift the lockdowns June or July
China has had corona since December and they just recently are getting back to square one
Granted we have known about it for awhile but the goverment has still dropped the ball
This may be last longer than we thought fellas
And then they keep having to close again when more cases pop up

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I disagree this is a BUFFER as @Rollo Tomassi would say. If a woman is truly interested in you she will move heaven and earth to see you. I got a woman who wants to drive 2.5 hours to see me for a romp fest

Another woman I met the same day on bumble

These women are bored out of their minds, just pay attention to them posting bikni pics from last summer or on their snapchat/IG timelines posting pictures of them drinking bottles of wine every night (what you don't see is them smoking mary jane bored at home)

What i'm saying is yes there are gonna be girls who wanna do "Virtual dating" but the longer this last guys the more women are gonna long for affection (kino) and attention in person, if that means trading in some booty. They will do that it's actually a win-win for them.

It's up to you to decide if it's worse the risk, but do you think Chad, Brad or Tyrone are doing virtual calls right now? hell no

Last edited: