Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting old sucks, even for TLM.

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst is seeing the gray start coming in. At first it's just 1 or 2, then 10, then it happens on both sides, then you grow a goatee/beard, and see it there too. Good times :)

maverick72

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit being p*ssies about being an aging man. Men shouldn't care about their age. Only women should worry.

I welcome old age. I feel manlier. My gray hair started coming in when I was 32 and I look better with gray hair.
If you have warm skin tones with brown eyes you won't look as good with gray hair. If you have cool skin tones with blue eyes you look better with gray hair.

It is sort of like a bald guy. Some look better bald and others do not.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Ladies Man,
Not so bad really....There are just soo many Women there...I have more fun now than 50 years ago,more nookie than 20 years ago...Look I am not saying I wouldn't like to be in your shoes...but it is not all bad,and there are compensating factors....I have a Mechanic mate he is 57 and has Prostate Cancer...no lunging with the Pork Sword for him.....Talked about it one day over a beer or five...he is on Cortisone and female hormones....has no desires at all...he says he is just so much at peace with life...interesting.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still love to ****, love my pee pee. Get it all the time, except now they are more my age. Youngest is 30, oldest is 47.

I played a pickup game of football, got broke! ...felt that hit for freakn days.
Back in the day, that **** was gone by the next down.
So yeah, it sucks the day I can't play football no more....

Man, that hit was text book, and it felt like a mack truck hit me.

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a choice: You can age fast or you can age slow. To age slow takes lots of work and sacrafice. No drinking or smoking, watching the diet, constant exercise.
I can honestly say that at 46, I look better than I ever did before, and that it's very easy for me to pull pu##y.
There are some drawbacks.
I do full contact Karate. I spar with some kid and nail him in the ribs, he hurts for two days. He nails me in the ribs, I hurt for two weeks.

Von_S

Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer: Yoga

FULL of trim women, and you get into shape.