Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting jacked/ripped would eliminate 85% of the problems on this forum..

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're the one spinning everything into your wannabe macho gym delusion.

Do you think you're stronger than these people because you go to the gym?

You talk like a 14 year old.
Surviving imprisonment doesn't make you strong. On the same token, I hardly ever see any fit jews. Meanwhile, I see a lot of other races who are usually on average fit. Even before the Nazis rose, the germans were far more physically fit than the jews there. Hell, Asian Indians are far more fit on average than jewish people. The jews on the other hand put their focus into less physical tasks like running banks, brothels and alcohol shops. Which hilariously is not only anti-healthy, but also lines up with the businesses that kept making money last year. I'm sure you as a smart guy can figure out why the jewish politicans made sure all their line of money remained essential.

:)

In any case, jews who survived imprisonment is not a good example of strength.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Surviving imprisonment doesn't make you strong. On the same token, I hardly ever see any fit jews. Meanwhile, I see a lot of other races who are usually on average fit. Even before the Nazis rose, the germans were far more physically fit than the jews there. Hell, Asian Indians are far more fit on average than jewish people. The jews on the other hand put their focus into less physical tasks like running banks, brothels and alcohol shops. Which hilariously is not only anti-healthy, but also lines up with the businesses that kept making money last year. I'm sure you as a smart guy can figure out why the jewish politicans made sure all their line of money remained essential.

:)

In any case, jews who survived imprisonment is not a good example of strength.
Now the gym rats think they're tougher than a Holocaust survivor. This place is hilarious.

You're blocked for being obviously stupid.

Billtx49

Reaction score
This thread Closed for having devolved into members petty arguments and insults…

Status
Not open for further replies.