“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Getting HOTTER women through any version of ‘Game’

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
531
Reaction score
247
Age
42
Guys of the forum
I just wanna ask something here… is there any acfual evidence at all that any form of ‘Game’ works in getting women above your smv?

honest question.
I mean PUA ‘Game’ was pretty much a fail and had zero evidence of this.

But …is there any evidence from ‘post PUA’ either?? ( or should I say, just the traditional ideas of bettering oneself)

To the self improvement believers here;
does any kind of ‘maxxing’ actually really move the needle to get women out of a guys SMV league?

like, I’m exluding mad maxxes in Status and Money factors. Cos they pretty hard to do (Afaik) like jumping from $100K -> $500K pa , or becoming a ‘super connected popular social circle guy’ if ur an introvert by nature …

like. Is BP correct in looks -matching … cos I think are.

I’m about a 7 face and 5’10” tall.
And have pulled heaps.
But only through volume have I managed to occasionally pull what I’d call “out of my league’ .
The bottom of the 8 tier.
8s-with-lotsa-problems kinda deal. Broken 8s. Mental issues etc (lol)
I’m keeping it real here.

like quality 8s. 9s and 10s are just out of my league no matter what I reckon. I’m capped on looks and height unfortunately.

Like, if I gym maxxed and got a great body.. I reckon I’d still max out with a fit 7 chick. Yknow?


Opinions (and more importantly evidence ) please .

Cheers CJ
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,020
Reaction score
1,888
Age
42
If you're talking about inner 'game' then yes. Feeling better about yourself makes you look better.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,384
Reaction score
4,052
There is always the Wish Willow and wish-maxxing when self-improvement and game doesn't work. Not that I would recommend that of course.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
531
Reaction score
247
Age
42
There is always the Wish Willow and wish-maxxing when self-improvement and game doesn't work. Not that I would recommend that of course.
Never heard of it but assume it’s a joke.
Geo-maxxing is all I can see as a real quick fix to jump up smv to access hotter women.

Other ways might be via status maxxing
DrugDealer/ Thug Maxx
DJ/ClubPromoter/Bouncer Maxx
Fashion photographer Maxx
None are easy.

And the girls will be LSE /problem cases

Else (just for sex)

Swinger&KinkCommunity / AmateurPornStar maxx

And pray for luck that a baddie comes
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
531
Reaction score
247
Age
42
Dating is a volume game. Anyone who thinks otherwise is lying to themselves.
that’s not even the question asked tho.
It’s

-is there any evidence (at all) that any kind of Game gets a guy hotter women than his base smv of his Looks rating?

Volume just a guy gets a guy more chicks around (or below) his league. Not above his league. Not hotter women. That’s my assertion.

I don’t see any evidence at all tbh.
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,045
Reaction score
4,851
that’s not even the question asked tho.
It’s

-is there any evidence (at all) that any kind of Game gets a guy hotter women than his base smv of his Looks rating?

Volume just a guy gets a guy more chicks around (or below) his league. Not above his league. Not hotter women. That’s my assertion.

I don’t see any evidence at all tbh.
Volume and/or game will get you women at your league. Luck will get you women above you league.
 

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,387
Reaction score
2,685
-is there any evidence (at all) that any kind of Game gets a guy hotter women than his base smv of his Looks rating?
You are asking "on a abstract thing, is there evidence you can get a definite thing?"

First the abstract thing has to be defined. Otherwise there will be arguments over what it is.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,384
Reaction score
4,052
Never heard of it but assume it’s a joke.
Geo-maxxing is all I can see as a real quick fix to jump up smv to access hotter women.

Other ways might be via status maxxing
DrugDealer/ Thug Maxx
DJ/ClubPromoter/Bouncer Maxx
Fashion photographer Maxx
None are easy.

And the girls will be LSE /problem cases

Else (just for sex)

Swinger&KinkCommunity / AmateurPornStar maxx

And pray for luck that a baddie comes
The wish willow:

 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,858
Reaction score
19,077
that’s not even the question asked tho.
It’s

-is there any evidence (at all) that any kind of Game gets a guy hotter women than his base smv of his Looks rating?

Volume just a guy gets a guy more chicks around (or below) his league. Not above his league. Not hotter women. That’s my assertion.

I don’t see any evidence at all tbh.
Of course there is.

If you think having zero conversationsl skills, acting like a weirdo, being creepy or other inept behaviors by men doesn't turn women off then I'm not sure what to tell you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,744
Reaction score
9,934
is there any acfual evidence at all that any form of ‘Game’ works in getting women above your smv?
I've said this before, but I don't like this concept. It's saying that she has higher value than you, putting her on a pedestal.
Would it make you feel better that she was "slumming" with you?
 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,933
Age
37
Guys of the forum
I just wanna ask something here… is there any acfual evidence at all that any form of ‘Game’ works in getting women above your smv?
Some dating and mating goals are impractical, no matter how many tactics and strategies one has acquired, yeah... Exs.

-If you're neither a 1%er nor a glamorous celebrity, bagging the day's hottest actress or the world's most venerated supermodel is-generally speaking-more unlikely than Carl Benjamin, Turd Flinging Monkey, and Brian Martinez over at Honey Badger Radio making it from their respective front doors to the mailbox, without running out if breath. Women in that income bracket almost never "date down", and when they do, it's in pursuit of a house husband. Reference Danny Moder and Cooke Marooney

-Conversely, if you ARE a 1%er/something adjacent or glamorous celebrity... Well, it's prudent to be extremely cagey about the gals you allow into your orbit. Quite a few of these fellas have either wifed up a waitress or a glamour model of working class origins, only to find that such women are a poor fit for the social strata they occupy. It's no coincidence that Anastasia Steele's almost never occur outside the realm of fiction. Multi-billionaires in RL almost always marry women who are AT LEAST upper middle class
 
Last edited:

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
531
Reaction score
247
Age
42
I've said this before, but I don't like this concept. It's saying that she has higher value than you, putting her on a pedestal.
Would it make you feel better that she was "slumming" with you?
dude - If I’m a solid 7/10 in looks and height.
And if she is a 10/10 supermodel.. or movie star.
of course she has higher value than me :rofl:

Or a 9/10..
Or an 8/10..

no amount of Inner game gymnastics changes the reality of her looks vs my looks .

like I said in OP.

Is there any evidence of girls dating down in smv IRL.
 

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
531
Reaction score
247
Age
42
Of course there is.
So where is it.
Pls point me in the direction. Just upload some photos demonstrating this.. of a guy dating up in smv using any form of ‘game’ strategy,

if it’s so obvious and visible, ought to easy for you to evidence.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,858
Reaction score
19,077
So where is it.
Pls point me in the direction. Just upload some photos demonstrating this.. of a guy dating up in smv using any form of ‘game’ strategy,

if it’s so obvious and visible, ought to easy for you to evidence.
This is simply silly and that isn't how it works.

Because you are competing against yourself. So your own baseline is what you are looking to improve. Who keeps "evidence" of every woman they talk to?

It's easily showable by people who don't approach women very often and are terrible, but then become better as they do it more often. Just like literally anything else in life. Why would you think this would be any different?

Same looks, so what changed? Clearly it's their ability which was developed through repetition and practice. The same way a person who is a professional athlete wasn't the same skill level the first time they played their first game.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top