Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting a girl to send naked pics

OnTheWayUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, need a bit of advice on this one.

I've just persuaded my gf to send me naked photos of herself via a joint email account for the first time. She's cooperated after some persuading, which I'm impressed by. She was a virgin before we slept together (at least so she claims, she was definitely very inexperienced), so she's gone from no sexual experience to naked photos in 6 months or so. That's pretty cool.

Here's the problem. She wants naked photos of me as well. I'm not particularly comfortable with this, as I'm realistic to know that we'll probably break up in the next few months/ a year or so. It will almost certainly be me who ends it, as she's always been more into me than the other way round. She will likely end up hating my guts at some point in the future (sad but true), and I don't want my career to be compromised.

I know some of the older guys on here have got plenty of experience with naked photos, what's your standard response to this conundrum?

Upside

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DON'T!

On the off chance you gain high status and fame in the world, that **** pic will (probably) be used against you and "leaked." Do you really want to take that chance for a short-term, overt sexual gesture?

wataf

Don Juan
Reaction score
eh i've sent out a few wang shots as long as your face isn't in the picture and as long as you have full body nudes of her she wont do anything

JumpOff

Don Juan
Reaction score
I send c0ck shots all the time. Nothing with your face in it you're good.

In10se

Don Juan
Reaction score
what if its just a pic of ur member...or even a body shot without a face...not really incriminating...also you could tell her you sent it and then just be like ... ooops guess the text never went through...that way you get her pic and never send anything in return