"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Gettin a girl by going through her friend?

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Alrite I met a HB through a good girl friend of mine. She seriously is about a 9.5, first signs were good. I introduced myself with confidence, made eye contact with her, gave her the more personal handshake and smiled a lot. She gave some signs of attraction but it's still a work in progress.

Anyway here's my question, the only time I'll ever see her is if I go through her friend. The next time I'm thinkin about asking for her #, I know it's not gonna be easy but has any DJ's on this site done this before? If so what should I watch out for.

P.S. I'm currently seeing two other girls from different areas. So it's not like she's my main focus.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
38
had pretty much the exact same thing going on last year. keep up what your doin as far as confidence and other attributes go, just dont flood your friend with talk about her because your friend will feel used and possibly bad mouth you to the other girl. check out theonedude's thread and read his 3 rules, you might be able to get some more advice on what your looking for.
 

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Osiris7250
had pretty much the exact same thing going on last year. keep up what your doin as far as confidence and other attributes go, just dont flood your friend with talk about her because your friend will feel used and possibly bad mouth you to the other girl. check out theonedude's thread and read his 3 rules, you might be able to get some more advice on what your looking for.
Alrite thanks.
 

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
If you are interested, definitely ask for her number asap. Eliminating the usage of a middleman will help the relationship.
 

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by California Love
If you are interested, definitely ask for her number asap. Eliminating the usage of a middleman will help the relationship.
Yeah that's the problem, I only see her when she's with my friend. I'm not sure when I'll have the time to ask for the digits, but if I feel like doing it I probably will act.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top