Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Get a girl to cry and she's yours

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally.

Any chick that teared up over something I said or did REGARDLESS if we ever did anything, hooked up, dated or whatever was basically in love with me.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's some truth to that. The roller coaster of emotions can work. The rule I go by is: Make them love you or make them hate you.

Anything in between is where guys end up in the Friend Zone.

Sabol

Don Juan
Reaction score
True. But that only lasts so long. Eventually, those tears will dry up and their emotions will change. What happens next is what usually determines if it is real love or just plain lust.

Johnnyventana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True enough -- just be on the lookout for crocodile tears. Same rules, do not apply.

Sabol

Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnnyventana said:
True enough -- just be on the lookout for crocodile tears. Same rules, do not apply.
Bingo.

I once got this girl to cry hard for me as I was walking out on her for showing disrespect. She didn't actually love me, she just had never actually been rejected by someone before.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, also true that if they cry one too many times, they're history.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And how do you get a girl to become emotional?

The girl I'm dealing with now just doesn't really react to what I do. She just doesn't care.

Of course I could say something really mean to her and get her mad at me, but I don't think that's what the OP is talking about.

Sabol

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:

The girl I'm dealing with now just doesn't really react to what I do. She just doesn't care.

Of course I could say something really mean to her and get her mad at me, but I don't think that's what the OP is talking about.
If she doesn't care, walk.
If her interest level isn't high, then there is no point in pursuing anything further. You are just going to set yourself up for heartbreak.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:

Right, the point of my post was more so just to point out a confirmation sign. If a chick doesn't get emotional whatsoever over you then her interest is low as f*ck. If she cries, thats great. If she yells at you, thats good too although not as good as the crying.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, so it can be a good interest level check, but not really a way to boost her interest.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spinaroonie said:
The opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference.
That's very interesting.

It's pretty easy to switch between love and hate because they are both very strong emotions.

But Indifference is a complete lack of emotion.

Sabol

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
That's very interesting.

It's pretty easy to switch between love and hate because they are both very strong emotions.

But Indifference is a complete lack of emotion.
Yep.

Always be careful of emotional slvts (or girls who just want an emotional rollercoaster) though. They're very fun and addicting, but they can drop you in a second.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe if they cry over YOU they are yours, but if they cry over previous trauma they tell you about or over a movie you watch together, it's not the same.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
spinaroonie said:
The opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference.
One of the most fundamental premises of the DJ. The reason you should never react to their bad behavior in an emotional way. If you tell them off, it's like telling them you love them. Just act like you don't care. NC.

MusicMan450

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Maybe if they cry over YOU they are yours, but if they cry over previous trauma they tell you about or over a movie you watch together, it's not the same.
Not true in all cases, but maybe mine is rare.

A girl that I tried to get with who was kind of a "hard-to-get" went on a date with me once, and we ended up just walking and talking. She started talking about her dying Grandpa, she was crying, and I just kissed her, and we ended up making out right there. That relationship was my first and longest, lasting about 1 1/2 years. I broke up with her last June and she still tells nearly every girl that I know how much she still loves me.

One another

Reaction score
Even though this topic is already out to date but still,

When a girl trying her hardest holding back for not crying infront of you because she is afraid and considered your feeling that you may will feel bad and despise her , but then you judged her effort saying she doesn't care or doesn't love the man then you push it to their end. what will happened if you finally seeing her explode and what will you do..??

"Run!!!! This girl is manipulative!!" Or
"****!! I love her.. I don't want to be the one that make her crying but...., we have to break up.. It's better for her.."

What a loser d*ck...

Jast say you don't love the girl from the start if you can not accept her the way she is.
If a man trully love a girl, isn't he have to make some effort to changing his own behavior..? Well.. Of course if the girl also love you back by willingly to work things out together.

Relationships should be mutual.
It wouldn't work if only one that willingly put their ego down and the other one being an *******. It's a torture!!

Geeezz.....