Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

George Floyd Riots: A Possible False Flag?

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been a huge fan of the police, but I can't condone the violence against them.
I'm gonna sound horrible here but if a precinct here or there gets torched or a police car here or there is smashed up...I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. I don't do it and won't do it but can you really blame people?

Not death mind you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna sound horrible here but if a precinct here or there gets torched or a police car here or there is smashed up...I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. I don't do it and won't do it but can you really blame people?
I understand the anger, but I will not condone the violence. The taxpayers paid for those police cars and precincts, so they are stealing from all of us. To say nothing of the poor business owners who have had their buildings burned, looted, or vandalized. Some have been attacked physically. We need to solve the underlying problems, but the violence should not be tolerated.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To say nothing of the poor business owners who have had their buildings burned, looted, or vandalized. Some have been attacked physically. We need to solve the underlying problems, but the violence should not be tolerated.
That's the rub. Targeting police, who even non-violent people might think deserve it, leads to targeting everyone. As much as I'd like to see a "clean" riot where only police get (lightly) smashed I don't know if that can ever exist.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Targeting police, who even non-violent people might think deserve it, leads to targeting everyone. As much as I'd like to see a "clean" riot where only police get (lightly) smashed I don't know if that can ever exist.
As I said, I'm not a huge fan of the police. But not every cop is bad, I'm sure most are just normal people trying to do their job. That's the problem with targeting police, you're punishing the just along with the unjust. Most of those cops do not deserve to be targeted, they're just stuck in the middle of a lousy situation. I share the anger (and sadness) over what happened, but I will not support rioting. Protesting is good, rioting is not. Unfortunately, it appears most of the protests have turned violent.

Besides which, the problem is not simply police, but the entire legal system which has not held bad cops accountable.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see the sense in that. But by that logic, everyone not out protesting is guilty and should be a target. And it seems to justify aggression by one human against another - something they're supposed to be protesting. And those were aggressive acts, even if there was no physical contact, although in many cases there were, and invading someone's body space is aggressive. Let someone invade your body space for long periods of time to see if you react, and see how you deal with it.
Well, for the oft-repeated comparison, a month ago there were statehouses stormed by heavily-armed angry white men. They got into the policemens' faces as well. And the police took the high ground by being non-reactive. Seems if they can do that, having a cell phone waved in your face is a walk in the park.

Again, the difference here is that the police are taking it personally, and are defending their own status quo. Which in itself is not ok, and even worse to be doing it by becoming violent with peaceful, unarmed protesters.

Numerous police officers have been assaulted or shot during these riots. That violence is wrong, just as what happened to George Floyd is wrong. I've never been a huge fan of the police, but I can't condone the violence against them. They're humans like the rest of us.
Not condoning actual violence against the police officers as well. But the stark contrast in their behavior between last month's protests and the current ones is too big to sweep under the rug.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not condoning actual violence against the police officers as well. But the stark contrast in their behavior between last month's protests and the current ones is too big to sweep under the rug.
I don't think you can compare the scale of the lockdown protests with what's going on now. And those did not feature the widescale violence and rilting we're seeing now either. And the anger then was not directly aimed at the police either, so I'm not surprised the tone is a bit different.

I was very surprised they allowed armed men into the Michigan Capitol Building during the lockdown protests. The weak response then drew a lot of criticism, so that's another reason things are being handled differently now.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes Im not sure if someone of you accidentaly miss points or willingly chose to do so.

In a situation we have far left extremists, black supremacists and random violent thugs that HATE the police and celebrate when one of them is taken down and whos only purpose is looting, and attacking people especially cops.

In the other one we have conservative armed rednecks, armed law abiding citizens and armed veterans that respect both the police and the army and complain about politicians and policies with no other goal while keeping in mind that those in uniforms are just working.

Then you are surprised why the police is concerned in some cases and its relaxed in the other?

Anyone who has an average IQ and honesty can see what is the point.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Want my honest opinion? Police are out of control in the U.S. and race isn't the only issue. My brother was once illegally tackles, hancuffed, car searched, then told to have a nice day. His stuff lay in the parking lot. Even the spare tire.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, for the oft-repeated comparison, a month ago there were statehouses stormed by heavily-armed angry white men. They got into the policemens' faces as well. And the police took the high ground by being non-reactive. Seems if they can do that, having a cell phone waved in your face is a walk in the park.

Again, the difference here is that the police are taking it personally, and are defending their own status quo. Which in itself is not ok, and even worse to be doing it by becoming violent with peaceful, unarmed protesters.

Before all of this happened, when those guys in Michigan protested in the capitol with guns, I wondered at the time how it would have gone down had that crowd been mostly black. My personal conclusion:

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve never had a positive experience with a cop. I’m a white guy. My sample size is small. Only 3-4 experiences with them. None positive though.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said before. A lot of Cops are Free Masons who worship Lucifer. When I sold one of my cars the guy ended up being a cop. I started a conversation about police corruption. I told him I've noticed most cops are corrupt who do not follow the oath they took cause most were bullied or never got laid, so they take their anger out others by using their power to make themselves feel good. He replied, "listen, I've seen stuff and experienced stuff I can't tell you that goes on among officers, what I tell you is the Police is the biggest gang in the world who can basically do whatever they want with little to know repercussions for their actions".

I've known some cops in my time. One obvious thing is most of them were bullied in school, never got laid, dont know how to talk to women, are insecure or just hate themselves. One cop I knew who was an extremely humble man told me I'm spot on with what I said. Same Cop told me he follows the speed limit when he drives and all his cop friends call him on the radio while hes driving to make fun of him cause he plays the rules, while the others drive wrecklessly and break the rules every single day on the job.

Today I watched videos of Cops taking bricks out of their Police car and placing them in certain areas to entice rioters. Video of Cops dropping off pallets of bricks. Videos of Cops destroying their own Cop car and spray painting "black lives matter on it". Videos of white Antifa handlers giving black men cash to do as they say for rioting. Look, it all comes down to Free Masonry, worshiping the Devil, money and power. Money is the 1# tool to get people to do things they never in their life thought they'd do. You might release a virus for a million bucks. What about $10 million, 15 or $20. Most everyone can be bought.

There is a spiritual war going on right before our eyes. Each evil plan they release, they blame on the President in hopes to take their set back in order to complete their agenda. It's become so obvious whats going on that the world is finally waking up to see the truth. All the lies, corruption, manipulation, deception, gas lighting, their agenda, ect. All of it is coming to the surface for the world to see.

Most all the videos exposing the truth are getting taken down as fast as they get uploaded. It's becoming really difficult to find the truth online. The original of this clip got deleted by the poster. Only a small clip is left on their channel as they deleted all their videos. But this one is a great in depth view on Free Mason Officers. Audio is not that great but thankfully this guy downloaded the original and reuploaded it. I forgot to download it when I originally watched it Went back days later only for it to be deleted from all the channels that had it.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Want my honest opinion? Police are out of control in the U.S. and race isn't the only issue. My brother was once illegally tackles, hancuffed, car searched, then told to have a nice day. His stuff lay in the parking lot. Even the spare tire.
I appreciate your saying that, because I know a few white guys who have been the victim of police brutality. To be fair, they weren't killed, but one was crippled. I keep hearing guys say "I can't imagine this happening if George Floyd was white". And I think really? Because I sure could. I have no idea if the cop who killed him had racial motivations or not, by all accounts the guy was a colossal prick.

I’ve never had a positive experience with a cop. I’m a white guy. My sample size is small. Only 3-4 experiences with them. None positive though.
I could have said that about 20 years ago. Since I've gotten older, I've been pulled over a few times, and I noticed they were much friendlier and more respectful now that I have some gray in my hair. When you're a younger guy, they probably see you as some punk. Of course, I'm more law abiding now than when I was younger. I might be only 10 mph over the speed limit now, whereas when I was younger it might have been 40. I've also learned it's best to have your license and registration ready when the officer reaches your window. Little things like that can make a big difference.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
It is not a false flag bro. Just like carona virus is not a false flag. However, a naturally accruing crisis could be used as a false flag. For example, natural virus pandemic could be used as a pretense to get rid of cash world wide. But do you see it happening? No. Same with George Floyd riots.

I'm across the world in Russia, and I can understand that it is not about George Floyd at all.

You see, every time I showed videos to my ex cop friend here in Russia, like those from youtube police activity channel, videos of shootings, chases, arrests, etc.. For majority of videos he just says that's police brutality.

This is what those riots are about.

You living in the U.S. and you most of you take it as a norm what cops do. The ghetto had enough of this sht. These riots are not a false flag IMO. People had enough of bad police conduct in America.

Look at Russia. You used to hearing from different sources in your country that Russia is a police state, etc. Bull sht man. Police do not handle themselves like your police do. Because if they are wrong, they will go to prison just like anyone else. If cops here did what your cops did to George Floyd, that's a murder, not 3rd degree murder and manslaughter and police misconduct, no, murder.
usa cops are most animalistic trippers ever and probably inject lsd and testosterone at same time

as for why usa policeman was breaking windows trying to start riots, idk

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Before all of this happened, when those guys in Michigan protested in the capitol with guns, I wondered at the time how it would have gone down had that crowd been mostly black. My personal conclusion:

Exactly. And to not come to this conclusion, to paraphrase a post directed at me, requires quite a bit of willful ignorance.,

A bunch of black dudes with rifles, face to face with a cop and screaming at him? Well, I suppose that's a hypothetical, as the black dude would be lying on the ground bleeding from multiple gunshot wounds before he even got that far.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In a situation we have far left extremists, black supremacists and random violent thugs that HATE the police and celebrate when one of them is taken down and whos only purpose is looting, and attacking people especially cops.
Well, at the moment there seems to be some consensus, even here, that there are bad actors with their own agenda perpetrating the violence. Which implicitly acknowledges the notion that there are a core of peaceful protesters with something legitimate to say.

But, what the actual f*ck is a "black supremacist" besides a figment of a white supremacist's fever dream?

That aside, one has to ask who has the most to gain by co-opting these protests. Far-left extremists? Black people? Near as I can tell, the violence against person and property do nothing but dilute their cause. Far-right White Supremacists on the other hand, have a lot to gain by undermining the legitimate protesters.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, at the moment there seems to be some consensus, even here, that there are bad actors with their own agenda perpetrating the violence. Which implicitly acknowledges the notion that there are a core of peaceful protesters with something legitimate to say.

But, what the actual f*ck is a "black supremacist" besides a figment of a white supremacist's fever dream?

That aside, one has to ask who has the most to gain by co-opting these protests. Far-left extremists? Black people? Near as I can tell, the violence against person and property do nothing but dilute their cause. Far-right White Supremacists on the other hand, have a lot to gain by undermining the legitimate protesters.
Black suprematist are those who take pleasure in committing interracial crimes for ideological reason due to their hate, thats basically what white supremacists do...they do exists even tough the media seem not to notice as much as black on white crimes.
Feel free to check stats for interracial crimes in multicultural europe if you believe its all about slavery and discrimination, they had no slave in sweden or britain.

If you ask who benefits from the protests well its the guy who got a bran new TV without paying for it, the pissed off brothers who finally smashed the front window of their teachers's husband shop or the pink haired girl who finally has a sense of purpose for her life.
This riot is connected to the Floyd omicide as much as the london riots were connected to inequality or the paris ones were connected to discrimination.

I don't know what you think but I believe in order to get wealthy you need to work and be productive rather than demand free stuff from tax payers money, hope we agree on that.

White supremacists clearly have a lot to gain in the short term especially by framing black people for many crimes, but I believe in the long run its their best interest for this riot to finish since they all support trump and dont want a democrat as a president in 2021.
The more this chaos continue, the more problems trump is gonna face with no one knowing how it will go...if he wants to be elected again he needs to close this asap, recover lost jobs and show people he can make them feel safe.
In my opinion those who wants the most for this madness to escalate are the gun nuts salivating for a civil war.

If you believe that racism and the desire to overwhelm others exists only in white people, well thats a racist way of thinking by itself just like when ws think its only black people to commit crimes...its basically one of the many short circuit that many have.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you believe that racism and the desire to overwhelm others exists only in white people, well thats a racist way of thinking by itself just like when ws think its only black people to commit crimes...its basically one of the many short circuit that many have.
Be careful, if that's how you actually feel, well... that's an awfully liberal mindset ya got going there. :eek:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ask who benefits from the protests well its the guy who got a bran new TV without paying for it, the pissed off brothers who finally smashed the front window of their teachers's husband shop or the pink haired girl who finally has a sense of purpose for her life.
I'm sure many of these protesters have good intentions and are trying to effect some sort of positive change. But I wonder how many of them are out there just because they're bored and want something to do. Some of the scenes look like concert festivals without the music. Especially with the coronavirus lockdowns, a lot of people aren't working their jobs, they haven't been able to gather together in groups of more than 10 or whatever it's been, so they just go mass together at the protest and get a little excitement. Idle hands are the devil's playground, they say.

I notice most of these protesters are younger people. Protesting is good work for the young, because they can run from the cops and dodge molotov ****tails more nimbly.

Be careful, if that's how you actually feel, well... that's an awfully liberal mindset ya got going there.
Even though the country is so severely split by our divisions (and outside forces are trying to capitalize on that), see? Maybe we're more alike than we might care to admit.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful, if that's how you actually feel, well... that's an awfully liberal mindset ya got going there. :eek:
I really hope not, too many sides of being a liberal....skinny arms, nose rings, blue hair and needing other people money to survive :p