Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

George Floyd Riots: A Possible False Flag?

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of this...to get trump out. Why not just shoot him?

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of this...to get trump out. Why not just shoot him?
We're not cops, we would never get away with it.

I kid, but the most patriotic thing Trump can do....the best thing for our country....would be for him to voluntarily step down. He's clearly in way over his head with situations no President has ever faced before (in large part due to his own ineptitude) all at the same time.

Libtards win, which sucks. But so does America, which rules.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me I think the human ego is unsustainable in the long run. The cultural belief that we are separate from the world and each other is the cause of all of this. If we were to awaken as a species and realize that there is no separation and that everything is one, then we'd treat the world and each other very differently.

If you ever take LSD, you'd experience that the reality around you is actually you. You take a step, and matter is formed to support that step. Without "you" the consciousness, everything is just energy - pure potentiality. The walking and the ground forming happens simultaneously. You are not "willing" reality to happen. You ARE reality. There is nowhere where "you" begin and end. It's all the same energy.

The ancient mystics of the east call this universal energy "Tao." Enlightened societies of the past realized that one must go with the flow, rather than against the current. Nature is not something we impose our will upon, but something we exist in harmony with. Modern societies have the opposite attitude towards nature. It mostly comes from an Aristotelian point of view where we look at ourselves as separate from nature and the universe and that we must impose our will in order to survive. We cut down millions of trees just to produce useless information without remorse. We pollute the air to the point of no return. If you don't think that's a big deal, turn on your car in your garage and stay in there for 5 minutes with all doors and windows shut. Let me know if you're still alive. Observe for a minute or two how toxic it is. And that's just how we treat nature. We also carry this separation consciousness to our daily affairs with each other. Humans are obsessed with differentiation and labels. All it does is mask the universal truth that everything is One energy.

We are a primitive species on the brink of destroying ourselves.

Should we awaken as a species, things would look a lot different, from how we treat the world and how we treat each other. But time is running out. It's like the 4th quarter and the quarterback needs to throw a hail Mary pass. As a guy who has experimented with mind altering drugs and participate in astral projection and other occult rituals, I've visit other realms and learned that we are not the only intelligent life form that has a vested interest on the outcome of planet earth. Highly evolved beings from other dimensions are observing us with great interest as well. We remind them of their past. We are creatures of the "will." We nauseate them because they know how difficult it was for their species to transcend the separation consciousness. They like to guide us and give us inspiration, but one has to raise his vibration and chakras. It's all energy. High vibrational energy cannot communicate with low vibrational energy. You might have heard psychics talk about channeling "arch angels" or spiritual people talk about receiving inspirational ideas from a higher plane. This is what it is.

I'm gonna stop there before I start sounding like a kook. But I have been delving in the occult and mysticism my entire life. I know that humans are at a cross roads. And our destiny is in our hands.

I'll leave you guys with some quotes from "Tao te ching." I've found that being zen also helps with my game as well. It puts me into the "moment" and I enjoy myself and seek nothing more. This is incidentally the most attractive state you can be in.

Is not the space between Heaven and Earth like a bellows? It is empty, but lacks nothing. The more it moves, the more comes out of it.

All things arise in unison. Thereby we see their return.

All things flourish, and each returns to its source.

If Heaven and Earth are unable to persist, how could man?

Man is ruled by Earth. Earth is ruled by Heaven. Heaven is ruled by the Way. The Way is ruled by itself.

What the Way is to the world, the stream is to the river and the sea.

Conquering the world and changing it, I do not think it can succeed.

The world is a sacred vessel that cannot be changed. He who changes it will destroy it. He who seizes it will lose it.

Never take over the world to tamper with it. Those who want to tamper with it are not fit to take over the world.

He who conquers others is strong;
he who conquers himself is mighty

Knowing others is intelligence;
knowing yourself is true wisdom.
Mastering others is strength;
mastering yourself is true power.
If you realize that you have enough, you are truly rich.

Mastery of the world is achieved
by letting things take their natural course.
If you interfere with the way of Nature,
you can never master the world.
In harmony with the Tao,
the sky is clear and spacious,
the earth is solid and full,
all creatures flourish together,
content with the way they are,
endlessly repeating themselves,
endlessly renewed.

When man interferes with the Tao
the sky becomes filthy,
the earth becomes depleted,
the equilibrium crumbles,
creatures become extinct.
I've been engaged in various forms of self-improvement since the virus hit. I'm now working on including true mindfulness in my way of life. It is not goal-oriented but just a way of being, which goes against the American mindset of seeking "results."

This interest is in part because you kept mentioning mindfulness, which piqued my curiosity. More recently I watched The Last Dance, and a commentator mentioned how most people project their past onto their future which disrupts their present, but that Michael Jordan is always in the now. I found that fascinating. I also watched The Zen Diaries of Garry Shandling, and he also was a big proponent of simply being in the moment as a stand up comic.

Funny, I bought the Tao te Ching when I was in my early 20s, thinking I was deep or something. What better time to revisit than when the sh!t hits the fan...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They should just arrest and charge the remaining officers involved for first degree murder (and other charges), and the offending officer's charge should be upgraded to first degree murder and no bias or corruption on the part of the D.A.'s office and there would be no incident in the future. They should just apply the same standard as they would if it was a black cop that accidentally killed a white person.

There is basically no defense for this type of thing. Even China looks at the USA as a big joke for attacking them for Hong Kong.

It is stuff like the above article and the double standards and the message that Blacks are always assumed guilty and deserve getting the death-penalty for the most minor/trivial of infractions and you got a president, white supremacists, police unions, D.A.'s office and people in the power that believe that. It's further inflamed by people that lack empathy and make up excuses rather than deal with the ugly double standards. There is no peaceful resolution if they can't arrest the remaining cops. Why is it they always quick to arrest black people and assume they are guilty and make up excuses not to arrest or go after to the fullest extent of the law when it's a white cop involved with murder caught on camera?

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I blame New Englanders for America's destruction. They started the Civil War back in 1861. Everything in their mindset is based on THIS
Nature is not something we impose our will upon, but something we exist in harmony with.
They are Very unnatural breed. They were the ones to NEVER venture east of the Appalachian or Allegheny mountains. They're a lot of cowardly mixed-up Quakers and shrill Puritans who NEVER saw reality and imposed their will on nature. Evil has existed for centuries. Let nature sort this position we're in, out. I suggest reading forgotten (and pushed under the rug's) Robert Ardrey's "African Genesis," "The Territorial Imperative," "The Social Contract," and "The Hunting Hypothesis" (short), to get a handle on where we come from, that we are Predators or carnivores created by weaponry (our brains trebled in size over just a couple hundred thousand years via the picking up an antelope leg bone or jaw bone for the shift of king of the jungle status on our planet - changes in rainfall/drought frequency caused our primate ancestry to migrate north then back south to the equator, then back north, then south again every 200K years for a million years). The author postulates that we may be a failed experiment by nature, that our Instincts left unchecked by civilization will destroy ourselves (nukes) and all other vertebrates, leaving only the insects for nature to re-direct our Earth's evolutionary course.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kid, but the most patriotic thing Trump can do....the best thing for our country....would be for him to voluntarily step down. He's clearly in way over his head with situations no President has ever faced before (in large part due to his own ineptitude) all at the same time.

MSM has been spinning that narrative for 3.5 years now:

* Russiagate....fail
* Ukrainegate....fail
* Impeachment....fail

Not gonna happen with just 6 more months of this term. Trump will most likely be re-elected, as I've already mentioned in the past: Joe Biden is a manchurian candidate that's not even trying to win, he's controlled opposition.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They should just arrest and charge the remaining officers involved for first degree murder (and other charges), and the offending officer's charge should be upgraded to first degree murder and no bias or corruption on the part of the D.A.'s office and there would be no incident in the future. They should just apply the same standard as they would if it was a black cop that accidentally killed a white person.

There is basically no defense for this type of thing. Even China looks at the USA as a big joke for attacking them for Hong Kong.

It is stuff like the above article and the double standards and the message that Blacks are always assumed guilty and deserve getting the death-penalty for the most minor/trivial of infractions and you got a president, white supremacists, police unions, D.A.'s office and people in the power that believe that. It's further inflamed by people that lack empathy and make up excuses rather than deal with the ugly double standards. There is no peaceful resolution if they can't arrest the remaining cops. Why is it they always quick to arrest black people and assume they are guilty and make up excuses not to arrest or go after to the fullest extent of the law when it's a white cop involved with murder caught on camera?
Will these people even be pursued? with video evidence?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't about police brutality anymore, this is being coordinated and instigated. Chile went thru something like this recently where there was some righteous protesting, and then ten of the subway stations in santiago all magically caught fire within ten minutes of each other. They then proceeded to burn down half of the entire subway system and about 600 grocery stores, and then the Rona hit and now they can't get food locally.

This is what happens when you turn a blind eye to the actions of communists and revolutionary idiots. I'm glad to see antifa being declared a terrorist organization, they need to be rooted out.

As for the George Floyd thing, the officers involved should go to jail, and the perpetrator should get life in prison or the death sentence to set an example.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't think of Trump as much of a patriot, unless it aligns with his business interests. About the best thing I can say for him is he hasn't plunged us into a war. But we still have five months left and he seems to be going off the deep end.

I blame New Englanders for America's destruction.

They are Very unnatural breed. They were the ones to NEVER venture east of the Appalachian or Allegheny mountains.
Maybe they were tired from the cross-Atlantic boat ride.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You don't give in to terrorism. The worst thing he could do would be step down, that would just embolden the far left idiots that have taken over the democratic party and this country would go straight into the dumpster if they get power. The democrats are spineless at this point in history and they're dangerous if given power

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe they were tired from the cross-Atlantic boat ride.
Nah, they were practicing a religion that was outdated for the times, even the late 1700s most Americans weren't Puritanical trying to impose their WORDS onto other people's lives. Africans sold their slaves (already slaves in Africa) to New Jersey/New Yorkers mainly, who in turn sold them to Southerners. Slavery was not just a WHITE thing or crime or unique to WHITES. So you got these New Englanders who'd sold the slaves to Southerners, then just a few years later say Slavery should be illegal or not exist. Um, this deception is rife with their kind, and today, their swindling goes on and on and on and on. It's their mentality and their wayward ways. They're plain Evil. It was Southerners who explored and settled the west and into Texas, the frontiersmen. New Englanders just decayed in their stillness, all they ever did was Preach how others should live and try to force it. They're do-gooders, and they are the ones controlling all this chaos as they sit still rotting. The borderers from Scotland/Ireland settled the West past the Mississippi. New Englanders still sit and ruin everything they propose as "right" and the countless laws they dream up. It's a sickness. This altruism that never stops.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't give in to terrorism. The worst thing he could do would be step down, that would just embolden the far left idiots that have taken over the democratic party and this country would go straight into the dumpster if they get power. The democrats are spineless at this point in history and they're dangerous if given power
It's mainly intellectuals who should NEVER be given the reigns of power. Intellectuals should be relegated to painting, sculpting, drawing, etc artistic work. This man worked with his hands and read countless books. Most "intellectuals" have never worked a Day in their lives and shouldn't be allowed to rule.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's mainly intellectuals who should NEVER be given the reigns of power. Intellectuals should be relegated to painting, sculpting, drawing, etc artistic work. This man worked with his hands and read countless books. Most "intellectuals" have never worked a Day in their lives and shouldn't be allowed to rule.
Not to mention, intellectuals are always the first ones to get a bullet when the revolution they've so compassionately called for takes place

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to mention, intellectuals are always the first ones to get a bullet when the revolution they've so compassionately called for takes place
That much is true, intellectuals are always in the cross-hairs when dictatorships take over. Though I doubt they had much influence in that particular outcome.

But you do recognize the irony of bashing "intellectuals" over the internet, using sub-micron-process silicon do to so, right?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with that, mostly. I wouldn't say they never work, but their work isn't the same as an executive's. Not linear or organized. Personally I don't think professional prostiticians work very hard, except at getting reelected - and they get to take time off from their jobs to run for their jobs (or new jobs). A professional prostitician's day at the office is a walk in the park compared with, say, an orchestra conductor's. But at the same time I wouldn't want an artist as president. Well maybe now I wouldn't mind, to run out the clock on this sh!tshow. I hear George Bush paints.

Actually if you gave me 2-3 weeks to study, I would do a better job than most recent presidents. Of that I am certain. But that's a profession that bootlicks some dark masters, so no thank you. Sorry, America.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with that, mostly. I wouldn't say they never work, but their work isn't the same as an executive's. Not linear or organized. Personally I don't think professional prostiticians work very hard, except at getting reelected - and they get to take time off from their jobs to run for their jobs (or new jobs). A professional prostitician's day at the office is a walk in the park compared with, say, an orchestra conductor's. But at the same time I wouldn't want an artist as president. Well maybe now I wouldn't mind, to run out the clock on this sh!tshow. I hear George Bush paints.

Actually if you gave me 2-3 weeks to study, I would do a better job than most recent presidents. Of that I am certain. But that's a profession that bootlicks some dark masters, so no thank you. Sorry, America.
meh I wouldn't even call artists as intelectuals, too many are too dumb to even survive doing they "art" they normally cry for goverment endorsements, with in the end remove the money from real intelectuals who are doing science

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
America's lack of intellectuals in places of power or in places to really speak truth to power is the real problem.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
America's lack of intellectuals in places of power or in places to really speak truth to power is the real problem.
Have you read history like Eric Hoffer? He went blind for 7 years after his momma fell down the stairs carrying him but regained his sight at 11 or 12 years old and from then on he read voraciously because he was worried that he would never be able to read again if he should lose his sight again. He read Everything, even in the German language.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is sad to say, but I don't see any way we can prevent the kind of incident that happened to George Floyd. Police work is inherently violent, and requires them to take control of situations. Bad eggs are going to creep in, unless maybe they psychologically test people for 20 years before allowing them on the force, and I bet they would still slip through the cracks, or be driven mad on the job. The kind of aggressive personalities that can be channeled to do this kind of work are going to backfire sometimes. They need to hold off rioters while being pelted with bottles, just as one example. And they need to do it in a kind, gentle way, or they will be fired. I would not want to be a police officer for any money.

That's why I think a lot of the time, people will give the police officers the benefit of the doubt in iffy situations. Because it's an extremely difficult and dangerous job. In this case, however, everyone can plainly see that this was a disgusting and unnecessary act. Which is why you are seeing people of all races protesting.

I do think we should have some sort of reform in the judicial system to hold officers accountable for police brutality. I think the president should have suggested something of this sort in his speech today. I do agree with him taking a hard line against the rioters, looters, vandals, etc. Peaceful protest is good, rioting should not be tolerated. I was switching around the news channels, and MSNBC and CNN were upset that the president wanted to stop the riots lol. Probably great for the news cycle. I feel for George Floyd and his family, and also for the people who owned businesses that were destroyed, burned, or looted, not to mention the people who were assaulted. This is a damn sad time to be American.

Last edited: