Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Geeks get taller

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Apparently a lot of people trying to get this leg lengthening surgery talked about on here prior are software engineers from big tech companies.

They don't get that being anti social and awkward is what is hurting them and that gaining 3 inches in height will do next to nothing for them in regards to getting women.

So glad I am a cool dork that knows how to talk and interact with people.

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many 'geeks' like to jump on whatever latest-and-greatest trend/gadget bandwagon is going on at the moment without thinking about what their actual end-goal is. Seems like it's more about owning the gadget and being part of the crowd than it is about how it improves the efficiency and effectiveness of one's life.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Many 'geeks' like to jump on whatever latest-and-greatest trend/gadget bandwagon is going on at the moment without thinking about what their actual end-goal is. Seems like it's more about owning the gadget and being part of the crowd than it is about how it improves the efficiency and effectiveness of one's life.
Not sure how paying 75K and going through a lot of physical pain qualifies for that statement.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure how paying 75K and going through a lot of physical pain qualifies for that statement.
It's a stretch, but I think he was going with "shortcuts/tools to get to acceptance".

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am thinking of the tech-nouveau-riche who have more money than sense.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They will just end up looking weird with overly long thighs that are out of proportion.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Spot on true. I was “geeky” for a good chunk of my life. One difference now I can step back and see is that geeks seem to follow the path of submitting, following the herd, and being controlled. Just because someone else says to or does it, “I must follow” said the geek. Now, I do whatever the hell I want without following the herd. And I make no apologies. Example: Was recently at a technology event in Chicago. We got three restrooms: mens, womens, either. Twenty guys in line for the mens. I moose right past the crowd and right into the “either” restroom. All these guys were like WTF! None of them went in it cuz the other guys weren’t using it. Follow the herd. After I used it others followed.. I hope some of these geeky IT guys go home and think about breaking from the heard because of my influence.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I am thinking of the tech-nouveau-riche who have more money than sense.
The PR article and GQ link about One surgeon out of six currently operating in North America promoting a highly debilitating, dangerous, and lengthy pain inducing procedure that would only appeal to insecure mentally impaired men …
Not exactly prime examples of confident DJ mindset individuals.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how in the cartoon the girls are lesbians until they meet the right guy. I've seen that numerous times in real life.

As for the surgery, aside from everything else about it that's appalling and horrifying, I'd be worried about scars. I wonder if anyone has ever gotten this surgery, and it actually turned things around for them? For most people, I'm sure it wouldn't, but everybody's different. Might have made the difference for someone, even if they're few and far between. Then I'd wonder if it's the extra height or just believing in it.