"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Game over.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
Met a woman for third time on sunday. (She gave me a handjob)
Her Interest level seemed high between date 2 & 3. She was texting me a lot.
She did'nt text much after our 3rd date..
Anyway we scheduled to meet tomorrow night. I texted her tonight to arrange time, place etc & she said :-

Her - "Hey, i'm not sure about tomorrow. I know it's only been 3 dates/meets we met but i think i should be feel more and theres so much disatnce between us. x

Me - ok x

Her :- :) ? x

I decided to ring her because easier to discuss over phone. She was asking "what should we do? I told her that if she is'nt "feeling it" then it's upto her to decide what she wants to do. She told me that maybe it's just because she is stressed with work & that i have'nt texted her.

Looks like it could be game over for me on this one. Things seemed to be going so well too :)
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Met a woman for third time on sunday. (She gave me a handjob)
Her Interest level seemed high between date 2 & 3. She was texting me a lot.
She did'nt text much after our 3rd date..
Anyway we scheduled to meet tomorrow night. I texted her tonight to arrange time, place etc & she said :-

Her - "Hey, i'm not sure about tomorrow. I know it's only been 3 dates/meets we met but i think i should be feel more and theres so much disatnce between us. x

Me - ok x

Her :- :) ? x

I decided to ring her because easier to discuss over phone. She was asking "what should we do? I told her that if she is'nt "feeling it" then it's upto her to decide what she wants to do. She told me that maybe it's just because she is stressed with work & that i have'nt texted her.

Looks like it could be game over for me on this one. Things seemed to be going so well too :)
Next. Thank her for being honest.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
When she asked you what you guys should do, and you still wanted to explore her, you should had let's meet up for drinks and spend some time together. You cannot build rapport or attraction thru text. ITF, if you want to keep a lady around, but do not hear from her, just send a random text I hope you are having a great day.

That's it.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
She was trying to get you to open up about defining the relationship.

From what you posted, and what you posted that she said, apparently you didn't text/attempt to get to know her in between your dates? Then she gives you a hand job, probably thinking it will spur you to pay her more attention, but the quantity of attention between dates remained the same, and she didn't want to get herself in the position of getting physical again on your next date, so that you could continue to not give her the attention she wanted.

She probably likes you but feels your not investing therefore you're not interested in her, just the physical
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
She was trying to get you to open up about defining the relationship.

From what you posted, and what you posted that she said, apparently you didn't text/attempt to get to know her in between your dates? Then she gives you a hand job, probably thinking it will spur you to pay her more attention, but the quantity of attention between dates remained the same, and she didn't want to get herself in the position of getting physical again on your next date, so that you could continue to not give her the attention she wanted.

She probably likes you but feels your not investing therefore you're not interested in her, just the physical
Thanks for your reply. Appreciated. Well, i gave her a phonecall day after our 3rd date. We chatted. Maybe i came across to keen because i offered to come up that night for an hour or so & i also mentioned that i was free sunday as well as seeing her friday night. She said she could do friday as we had arranged, but not monday & she wasnt sure about sunday. She sent me a text later saying she had enjoyed our chat & that she could feel a cold/flu coming on.

She mentioned tonight that i play my cards very close to my chest & dont reveal much.
The whole "getting to know" each other by text is exactly what most people advise against! I rang her monday & i sent her a text on tuesday.

Opinions on this thread seem 50/50.
My opinion is she has low interest.
I'm tempted to text her saying that i will drive up to hers tonight. Maybe a fool for thinking this way, but maybe it's better to talk with her rather than just leaving it. Maybe her attraction will rise with another meetup. I doubt it though.

Everything seemed to be going very well until we "made out" maybe she sensed something that put her off me. VERY common in the dating game. That's why some women hold off on the sex, so it dose'nt spoil things. We did'nt have sex, (she was on period) but we got naked & rolled about for a few hours, touchy feely.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
She probably likes you but feels your not investing therefore you're not interested in her, just the physical
One of the many pitfalls of dating. Communication breaks down, when the playing field is unbalanced. Navigating rocky waters, is not fun.
 
Last edited:

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
Just send her a whattsapp saying "I can see you tonight, spend some time together."
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2018
Messages
111
Reaction score
59
Age
50
Send her a poem expressing your undying love. Tell her you'll get suicidal if she doesn't want a relationship. That should do the trick, but if it doesn't then tell her you'll hurt her family if she leaves.
 

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
Send her a poem expressing your undying love. Tell her you'll get suicidal if she doesn't want a relationship. That should do the trick, but if it doesn't then tell her you'll hurt her family if she leaves.
LOL!

Dude, you should've just said "Really? I'm sorry you feel that way, personally I was interested in seeing where this goes. Oh well, hey, if you change your mind give me a call!"
 

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
102
Location
-
Send her a poem expressing your undying love. Tell her you'll get suicidal if she doesn't want a relationship. That should do the trick, but if it doesn't then tell her you'll hurt her family if she leaves.
And be sure to stab yourself on FaceTime and cry while rapidly running a CD or bottle opening up and down your tiny shaft.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Met a woman for third time on sunday. (She gave me a handjob)
Her Interest level seemed high between date 2 & 3. She was texting me a lot.
She did'nt text much after our 3rd date..
Anyway we scheduled to meet tomorrow night. I texted her tonight to arrange time, place etc & she said :-

Her - "Hey, i'm not sure about tomorrow. I know it's only been 3 dates/meets we met but i think i should be feel more and theres so much disatnce between us. x

Me - ok x

Her :- :) ? x

I decided to ring her because easier to discuss over phone. She was asking "what should we do? I told her that if she is'nt "feeling it" then it's upto her to decide what she wants to do. She told me that maybe it's just because she is stressed with work & that i have'nt texted her.

Looks like it could be game over for me on this one. Things seemed to be going so well too :)
So she needed 3 dates to decide ur not her type? Lmao bs, she knew it before
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
And be sure to stab yourself on FaceTime and cry while rapidly running a CD or bottle opening up and down your tiny shaft.
Have'nt had a chance to actually think about that. Some people don't truly know what they want.

I'm a quiet & laid back man. A deep thinker. I'm not much of a party animal.
I think i want a relationship & kids. I'd rather be settled with a loyal woman. The typical family home rather than shagging a HB9 every week.
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
@Rainman4707 What do you want?
Have'nt had a chance to actually think about that. Some people don't truly know what they want.

I'm a quiet & laid back man. A deep thinker. I'm not much of a party animal.
I think i want a relationship & kids. I'd rather be settled with a loyal woman. The typical family home rather than shagging a HB9 every week.
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
Have'nt had a chance to actually think about that. Some people don't truly know what they want.

I'm a quiet & laid back man. A deep thinker. I'm not much of a party animal.
I think i want a relationship & kids. I'd rather be settled with a loyal woman. The typical family home rather than shagging a HB9 every week.
Sorry, that was meant for Ranger Mike.
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
Have'nt had a chance to actually think about that. Some people don't truly know what they want.

I'm a quiet & laid back man. A deep thinker. I'm not much of a party animal.
I think i want a relationship & kids. I'd rather be settled with a loyal woman. The typical family home rather than shagging a HB9 every week.
If you are looking for a relationship... when a chick says she's just not feeling it, all you say is "Chemistry is what it is." Wish her luck finding mister tingles and move on. Don't take it personal because it's not about you. Put your effort into chicks that what you. You will NEVER be able to make a relationship work with a chick that isn't attracted to you from the start. The best you can hope for is that she settles for you... but she'll always be looking for Mr. Tingles.

If you really aren't looking for a relationship then you can flip her into a fvck buddy by just being okay with how she feels, just tell her "Well.. while you are looking for Mr. Right I'm okay with being Mr. Right now." Then see what she does with that.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
Met a woman for third time on sunday. (She gave me a handjob)
Her Interest level seemed high between date 2 & 3. She was texting me a lot.
She did'nt text much after our 3rd date..
Anyway we scheduled to meet tomorrow night. I texted her tonight to arrange time, place etc & she said :-

Her - "Hey, i'm not sure about tomorrow. I know it's only been 3 dates/meets we met but i think i should be feel more and theres so much disatnce between us. x

Me - ok x

Her :- :) ? x

I decided to ring her because easier to discuss over phone. She was asking "what should we do? I told her that if she is'nt "feeling it" then it's upto her to decide what she wants to do. She told me that maybe it's just because she is stressed with work & that i have'nt texted her.

Looks like it could be game over for me on this one. Things seemed to be going so well too :)
An economist would say that there is an infinite supply of men who would be interested in a free handjob.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top