Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Game over.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what do you think of this ? Need your input on this matter. Was I able to get them or no ****ing way. Can you get a girl who gives you her number and texts you but has low interest turn into higher interest, surely she likes you hence giving her your number because even that first girl pulled I have a boyfriend after months of chasing her, not days after, not even the same day I texted her. Surely, there are ways of getting them hooked onto you.
Just approach everyone and be friendly... if it's a chick you are interested in, just get her number and try to make a date. If she doesn't respond... no problem, she's not the one for you. Any PUA that tells you you can get any women if you just hand them money and attend their 'boot camps' is selling you a fantasy. My advice is don't put any stock in getting a phone number... it really doesn't mean anything. You ask for the number or ask a chick out to see if it's possible to get to the next level. If you have the attitude that you are trying to figure out what your close rate/numbers gotten you have the wrong mindset. I get asked this all the time and my answer is the same... I have no fvcking idea what my success rate with women is... I really don't because if a chick gives me her number, but then doesn't make herself available then she doesn't really matter. It isn't failure when you can't close a chick after you got her number, because there was no game to play. I think it is important to have objectives, as a means to see if you are off track. If you have to gauge something then go ahead and measure how many numbers you get with an interactions. If you aren't getting a lot of numbers, then work on your approach, but I'll tell you that if you are not getting numbers it is likely that you are coming off as inauthentic because you are treating the chick different from other people you interact with. The only chicks that should matter to you are ones that actually meets you on dates... but again you can not control what she does, really at that point all you can do is screw things up. I can't tell you what to do with any particular woman to promise success, I can tell you what NOT to do and that is act like a chick. Be fun, stay away from heavy topics behave like a man, be a gentleman without being a hyper-pleasing chump, don't over-react to anything she does or says and see what she does with that. Because even if you do everything right, there is no promise that any particular woman will positively respond to you. But I will say that if a woman does not favorably respond to normal polite male behavior there is something wrong, and it's not with you it's with her... either the timing isn't right, she isn't interested in you, or she is not normal... either way the correct response is to walk away. Just like you should not be interested in women that are not interested in you... you also should not want crazy @ss drama in your life.

I went out with a chick a couple of weeks ago, I met her in a yoga practice (which BTW is a great way to meet women) she's pretty hot, funny and interesting. But during the date, I did my normal thing asked leading questions and let her talk... and she shared with me that she was a former heroine addict and had been clean for years. Really I think it's great that she turned her life around and is now on the straight and narrow, I still like her and I will stay friends with her, but nothing else is going to happen because I do not want the drama of a former drug addict in my life. Too many men will ignore sh!t that goes against their values in the interest of pvssy. Men just have to have the attitude that we have standards, and be willing to hold onto their values and be selective. Too many men act on dates that they are on some kind of test that you have to 'pass' with chicks. You should look at dating as you kicking the tires to see if a woman is right for you... if she isn't... well there are other cars on other car lots that have what you want.. you just have to keep looking.

In fact I've used the analogy of car buying all the time with dating and I think the parallels are stark. When you go to buy a car in a BMW dealership, the salesman is very stand-offish. He's selling BMWs, he has a price, he tells you what the price is and as long as you are willing to pay the price, you can take the car. If you walk in wearing a nice suit, shoes, and behave like a man with means, he will treat you with more respect. If you walk in wearing an old t-shirt and flip-flops well... questions about if you are wasting their time runs though their heads and they will be watching the door for a better prospect. This is how 9s and 10s behave. But at the end of the day, you don't have the 'money' (or things a chick wants if you will) to buy what is being sold, you are done. Contrast this with how lower end dealerships (the vast majority of chicks) behave... they play little mind games, they will try and build the illusion of scarcity... with things like "This deal only is good for today." They will run back and forth to the 'manager' to see what you are offering what you want and come back with counter-offers. Meanwhile they have already run a credit check... they know you will qualify for financing, and they know you are the real deal.... but they want to pretend they are in the driver's seat, no pun intended. Now if you get up and start walking out the door... watch how they behave... suddenly the attitude disappears... and what you have been asking for all along 'suddenly' becomes available, and he FINALLY broke down his big bad manager because he was on your side all along. Why? Because you are someone that knows you have CHOICE and can just as easily walk across the street and get what you want.

Bottom line is ALWAYS act like you have choice, it's better if you actually have choice, but never bend over and take it up the @ss even if you haven't been laid in months.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say attack and stay positive.

If you don't get any positive vibe for her anymore then ask her straight.

I think that most of the issues in dealing with women comes from that player attitude that you need to be intuitive about woman behaviour but not very upfront.

I find it to be a semi-truth. If there's a doubt and 'game' doesn't lead to resolving this doubt then its time to play open cards.

There's nothing wrong about open cards if you were sexual woth her already - it saves your time and cuts all the BS "You know I don't know".

"Ok, if you don't know if you want to spend time together then I guess it's still some kind of answer. Don't be a stranger, gimme a call from time to time" and say it with smile and give her a friendly hug :)

That shows that you are past the drama ****, you are positive person and don't deal with this kind of BS.

You really need to be above the drama **** with women and have resources to be above it. Peace of your mind is worth a lot, really.
Send her a text "sorry you feel that way. Give me a text if you want to hangout sometime xxx"

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Send her a text "sorry you feel that way. Give me a text if you want to hangout sometime xxx"
I ****ed up last week by sending a closure saying its we wont meet afterall and its cool, goodluck yada yada. No reply yet. Anyway to recover ?

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ****ed up last week by sending a closure saying its we wont meet afterall and its cool, goodluck yada yada. No reply yet. Anyway to recover ?
I will need more info about what happened between you and her? Was she very interested in you? Tell me a bit more about the story of you and her.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will need more info about what happened between you and her? Was she very interested in you? Tell me a bit more about the story of you and her.
Long story short: Approached a chick, got her number. Invited her for coffee when talking. She gave a number. Didnt text right away. Met her after 3 days, said in person are you free, she said yes. I texted that night. Got a reply the next day that she couldn't make it. I was like ok. She said she would she would be happy to hang out or something though. Next week passed she sees me and says oh I saw you blah blah. I texted saying yeah was doing some random **** blah blah but no reply. Texted a closure the day after and now I ****ing regret it.

Other fish in the sea but still, ya know. I wish I could have done it better

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short: Approached a chick, got her number. Invited her for coffee when talking. She gave a number. Didnt text right away. Met her after 3 days, said in person are you free, she said yes. I texted that night. Got a reply the next day that she couldn't make it. I was like ok. She said she would she would be happy to hang out or something though. Next week passed she sees me and says oh I saw you blah blah. I texted saying yeah was doing some random **** blah blah but no reply. Texted a closure the day after and now I ****ing regret it.

Other fish in the sea but still, ya know. I wish I could have done it better
You are the best judge on what to do next. You know the history & everything that has happened between you an this girl. I imagine most people on here would say you have demolished your chance of progressing with this chick by sending the closure text.

It took me ten days to reply to the girl i mentioned in OP because i wanted to make the right decision. I also had things to do. I did'nt overthink it to much.

It is difficult to come up with an answer for you straight away. A more experienced member could help more.

Her interest isnt exactly sky high. No texts from her. I have had women that don't initiate much & i have had women who do. Women that are interested will make it easy for you.

I would say text her or better yet..if you will see her in person have a little chat with her. I have been using playful arrogance recently. I met a girl last night. I worked in village next to where she lives where their were gypsys. I was asking her if she is a gypsy. She was shocked that i asked that. She was laughing though. I was winding her up asking her where she had her horse saddled. Had her giggling a lot. Playful arrogance.

So next time you see the girl use playful arrogance & near end of convo say "hey maybe i was a bit harsh earlier, we should hangout sometime."