Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fwb dumped me because I treated her like sh1t

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Which I did but I truly cared for her. Looking back I was awful to her and she wanted a man who was lovey dovey with her. But in the past when I did that I got dumped so now I’m never like that. Now she chose a guy who’s poor and skinny. She wanted to be exclusive with me which basically means she wanted a relationship but didn’t want to scare me off by saying that. She would cook for me clean my room fold my clothes and let me tuck her whenever and plead PLEAD to give me head while I work and drive. Now she doesn’t want to fvck anymore. I was the indifferent d1cj and now I really miss her bros. Am I just acting g4y and should I just **** new girls.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw she’s like a solid 7. But to me now she’s all I want. I don’t even want to fvck any other girls bros.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s what will likely happen: she’ll partner with a beta male. That will last till she gets bored and wants an alpha again, then she’ll probably message you out of the blue.

In the mean time: GFTOW and try to go radio silence in her. She’s dead as far as you’re concerned

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s what will likely happen: she’ll partner with a beta male. That will last till she gets bored and wants an alpha again, then she’ll probably message you out of the blue.

In the mean time: GFTOW and try to go radio silence in her. She’s dead as far as you’re concerned
Dudes a complete beta and I was the alpha that fvck Ed her whenever I want. She even let me pee on her and write slut all over her while I ****ed her senseess. She’s an innocent looking gir to and only I know this side of her (as far as I know lmao). She says she wants someone who treats her right. I was pretty harsh with her because I truly didn’t care but looking back it was nice having her by my side. I’m on my way to becoming a millionaire and he’s in the military broke af. Don’t know what she’s thinking

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw she’s like a solid 7.
Couple months ago she was a "bonafide 9". What happened?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes a complete beta and I was the alpha that fvck Ed her whenever I want. She even let me pee on her and write slut all over her while I ****ed her senseess. She’s an innocent looking gir to and only I know this side of her (as far as I know lmao). She says she wants someone who treats her right. I was pretty harsh with her because I truly didn’t care but looking back it was nice having her by my side. I’m on my way to becoming a millionaire and he’s in the military broke af. Don’t know what she’s thinking
Well this explains everything. She monkey branched. You aren’t a millionaire YET but he’s getting that sweet guaranteed government check and all those benefits. That’s what she’s seeing, the “now”, not the “maybe one day down the road”. She can grocery shop for cheap at the commissary and PX. Him being a beta is even better for her.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah I'm messing with you. I had a comment here where I said to enjoy her. Itll be a lot of fun but do not LTR her cuz shes loco. Was trying look for it when i stumbled upon that thread. You'll naturally try to rationalize it away with them "she cooks for me, sex on demand, feminine as fck" and all that but dont let your emotions control you.

I know all this will go thru one ear and out the other. And you'll spend the next couple months trying get back with her. But just come back to this thread in the future and remember what I said the first time :)

Good luck playa. Your own your way

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Well it's pretty much expected.

You've already done the damage. Take it as a learning lesson and move on. Even if you got back together with her, she craved the old you and once you let your emotions in on this, you will no longer be the old you that she craved so she will lose respect/interest for you anyways and you will end up a further basketcase.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah I'm messing with you. I had a comment here where I said to enjoy her. Itll be a lot of fun but do not LTR her cuz shes loco. Was trying look for it when i stumbled upon that thread. You'll naturally try to rationalize it away with them "she cooks for me, sex on demand, feminine as fck" and all that but dont let your emotions control you.

I know all this will go thru one ear and out the other. And you'll spend the next couple months trying get back with her. But just come back to this thread in the future and remember what I said the first time :)

Good luck playa. Your own your way
I called her a 7 now cause I hater her lol

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which I did but I truly cared for her. Looking back I was awful to her and she wanted a man who was lovey dovey with her. But in the past when I did that I got dumped so now I’m never like that. Now she chose a guy who’s poor and skinny. She wanted to be exclusive with me which basically means she wanted a relationship but didn’t want to scare me off by saying that. She would cook for me clean my room fold my clothes and let me tuck her whenever and plead PLEAD to give me head while I work and drive. Now she doesn’t want to fvck anymore. I was the indifferent d1cj and now I really miss her bros. Am I just acting g4y and should I just **** new girls.
She wanted a relationship. You didn’t. What’s the problem here?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What works to get in a relationship or FWB or whatever else isn't what works to maintain it.

People can't get this through their heads and end up in these situations.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What works to get in a relationship or FWB or whatever else isn't what works to maintain it.

People can't get this through their heads and end up in these situations.
I knew she wanted a relationship. Wanting to spend time outside of sex but I said nah fvck that I’m busy. She wanted to take vacations and travel together. Planning a future. But I kept on being a d1ck. Now she’s off with some beta. She says she still wants to talk to me but not hang out with me anymore. The boy told her to delete me off snap but she said she won’t do it

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First he says:

Then he says:

Guess OP "pissed her off" for the last time...literally.

And finally:

You can't make this sh*t up. Damn, I needed a good laugh tonight.

Thanks, OP.
Lots of girls are masochists and actually like this kind of ****

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have a number of keyboard warriors here that like to pump themselves up behind their computer screens.

That's all this is. Self-aggrandizing BS.
That's why I post screenshots when asked for proof. ;)

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First he says:

Then he says:

Guess OP "pissed her off" for the last time...literally.

And finally:

You can't make this sh*t up. Damn, I needed a good laugh tonight.

Thanks, OP.
She wanted it when I showed her a picture of a girl getting pissed on for fun saying look how crazy this is. She said please please let’s do this

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im down bad boys. I can get almost any girl I want (no e-brag) but I just want her now. We had such a good connection. God damn it.