Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fwb dumped me because I treated her like sh1t

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im down bad boys. I can get almost any girl I want (no e-brag) but I just want her now. We had such a good connection. God damn it.

firstbornunicorn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get fit and approach a lot of girls and get good with being bold and sexual. It’s all about just gaining balls.
Even when approaching perfectly IRL your close rates with actual babes worth being with are like 1 in 100. Half are taken, half of that aren't interested, half turn out to be insane, etc, etc. Depends.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im down bad boys. I can get almost any girl I want (no e-brag) but I just want her now. We had such a good connection. God damn it.
Ah the quantity vs. quality revelation...

Guys will eventually come across this when they meet a good girl(good in a sense that they treat you like a king and care about you).

A lesson to all the younger DJ's only going after notch counts. It's all good and fun until you come across someone that does it for you. Just don't be blind and pass up these moments to regret it later. Realize when you have someone good and be willing to put your notch counting on hold and see if you can build or cultivate something for a girl that seems worthwhile. You may never come across that sort of opportunity again.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Learn from this. Being an egotistical ass hole does not pay in the end because we each as human beings crave connection and intimacy. Real connection and chemistry between a couple is rare and only comes around a few times in a lifetime. It’s not about sex. It about the emotional bond that forms.

All you can do right now is heal. Just for grins would you take this girl back given the opportunity? Think about that for a month. If after a month you’d still want her then perhaps you make a play. Plenty of people end up with an ex after they realize how much that individual meant to them.

For now give yourself time to gain perspective.