"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Fwb dumped me because I treated her like sh1t

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
Which I did but I truly cared for her. Looking back I was awful to her and she wanted a man who was lovey dovey with her. But in the past when I did that I got dumped so now I’m never like that. Now she chose a guy who’s poor and skinny. She wanted to be exclusive with me which basically means she wanted a relationship but didn’t want to scare me off by saying that. She would cook for me clean my room fold my clothes and let me tuck her whenever and plead PLEAD to give me head while I work and drive. Now she doesn’t want to fvck anymore. I was the indifferent d1cj and now I really miss her bros. Am I just acting g4y and should I just **** new girls.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
Btw she’s like a solid 7. But to me now she’s all I want. I don’t even want to fvck any other girls bros.
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
Here’s what will likely happen: she’ll partner with a beta male. That will last till she gets bored and wants an alpha again, then she’ll probably message you out of the blue.

In the mean time: GFTOW and try to go radio silence in her. She’s dead as far as you’re concerned
 

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
Here’s what will likely happen: she’ll partner with a beta male. That will last till she gets bored and wants an alpha again, then she’ll probably message you out of the blue.

In the mean time: GFTOW and try to go radio silence in her. She’s dead as far as you’re concerned
Dudes a complete beta and I was the alpha that fvck Ed her whenever I want. She even let me pee on her and write slut all over her while I ****ed her senseess. She’s an innocent looking gir to and only I know this side of her (as far as I know lmao). She says she wants someone who treats her right. I was pretty harsh with her because I truly didn’t care but looking back it was nice having her by my side. I’m on my way to becoming a millionaire and he’s in the military broke af. Don’t know what she’s thinking
 

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
Btw she’s like a solid 7.
Couple months ago she was a "bonafide 9". What happened?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Dudes a complete beta and I was the alpha that fvck Ed her whenever I want. She even let me pee on her and write slut all over her while I ****ed her senseess. She’s an innocent looking gir to and only I know this side of her (as far as I know lmao). She says she wants someone who treats her right. I was pretty harsh with her because I truly didn’t care but looking back it was nice having her by my side. I’m on my way to becoming a millionaire and he’s in the military broke af. Don’t know what she’s thinking
Well this explains everything. She monkey branched. You aren’t a millionaire YET but he’s getting that sweet guaranteed government check and all those benefits. That’s what she’s seeing, the “now”, not the “maybe one day down the road”. She can grocery shop for cheap at the commissary and PX. Him being a beta is even better for her.
 

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
Nah I'm messing with you. I had a comment here where I said to enjoy her. Itll be a lot of fun but do not LTR her cuz shes loco. Was trying look for it when i stumbled upon that thread. You'll naturally try to rationalize it away with them "she cooks for me, sex on demand, feminine as fck" and all that but dont let your emotions control you.

I know all this will go thru one ear and out the other. And you'll spend the next couple months trying get back with her. But just come back to this thread in the future and remember what I said the first time :)

Good luck playa. Your own your way
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53


Well it's pretty much expected.

You've already done the damage. Take it as a learning lesson and move on. Even if you got back together with her, she craved the old you and once you let your emotions in on this, you will no longer be the old you that she craved so she will lose respect/interest for you anyways and you will end up a further basketcase.
 

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
Nah I'm messing with you. I had a comment here where I said to enjoy her. Itll be a lot of fun but do not LTR her cuz shes loco. Was trying look for it when i stumbled upon that thread. You'll naturally try to rationalize it away with them "she cooks for me, sex on demand, feminine as fck" and all that but dont let your emotions control you.

I know all this will go thru one ear and out the other. And you'll spend the next couple months trying get back with her. But just come back to this thread in the future and remember what I said the first time :)

Good luck playa. Your own your way
I called her a 7 now cause I hater her lol
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Which I did but I truly cared for her. Looking back I was awful to her and she wanted a man who was lovey dovey with her. But in the past when I did that I got dumped so now I’m never like that. Now she chose a guy who’s poor and skinny. She wanted to be exclusive with me which basically means she wanted a relationship but didn’t want to scare me off by saying that. She would cook for me clean my room fold my clothes and let me tuck her whenever and plead PLEAD to give me head while I work and drive. Now she doesn’t want to fvck anymore. I was the indifferent d1cj and now I really miss her bros. Am I just acting g4y and should I just **** new girls.
She wanted a relationship. You didn’t. What’s the problem here?
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,857
Reaction score
19,083
Dudes a complete beta and I was the alpha that fvck Ed her whenever I want. She even let me pee on her and write slut all over her while I ****ed her senseess. She’s an innocent looking gir to and only I know this side of her (as far as I know lmao). She says she wants someone who treats her right. I was pretty harsh with her because I truly didn’t care but looking back it was nice having her by my side. I’m on my way to becoming a millionaire and he’s in the military broke af. Don’t know what she’s thinking
What works to get in a relationship or FWB or whatever else isn't what works to maintain it.

People can't get this through their heads and end up in these situations.
 

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
What works to get in a relationship or FWB or whatever else isn't what works to maintain it.

People can't get this through their heads and end up in these situations.
I knew she wanted a relationship. Wanting to spend time outside of sex but I said nah fvck that I’m busy. She wanted to take vacations and travel together. Planning a future. But I kept on being a d1ck. Now she’s off with some beta. She says she still wants to talk to me but not hang out with me anymore. The boy told her to delete me off snap but she said she won’t do it
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
First he says:


Then he says:


Guess OP "pissed her off" for the last time...literally.

And finally:


You can't make this sh*t up. Damn, I needed a good laugh tonight.

Thanks, OP.
Lots of girls are masochists and actually like this kind of ****
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
We have a number of keyboard warriors here that like to pump themselves up behind their computer screens.

That's all this is. Self-aggrandizing BS.
That's why I post screenshots when asked for proof. ;)
 

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
First he says:


Then he says:


Guess OP "pissed her off" for the last time...literally.

And finally:


You can't make this sh*t up. Damn, I needed a good laugh tonight.

Thanks, OP.
She wanted it when I showed her a picture of a girl getting pissed on for fun saying look how crazy this is. She said please please let’s do this
 

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
Im down bad boys. I can get almost any girl I want (no e-brag) but I just want her now. We had such a good connection. God damn it.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top