Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Future Zoom debate with Pan87 - All are invited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
#IRONY #SARCASM

You’d need to be versed in all things conspiracy theory and New World Order and how the rich are going to drink our babies blood and pizzagate and that my COVID vax increased my 5g coverage etcetc

To get the joke.

So you admit it then; he's losing this debate?

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thread, like two knights(no colour) challenging each other ,or two coybows getting ready for a shoot out. Would be a nice, a discussion thread, a specific place where specific topics can be discussed.

This forum USP is it's mainly men talking about women. No politics and other subjects, just female behaviour. To engage here a man (most) already have some experience in the game . It's just the realization that the game goes deeper then you might think, and this is the place to share thought and get feedback from fellow men.

I think both Pan and BW have their unique role over here: Pan is more cut throat and BW can be more analytical . A new ,broken curious member can learn from both approaches. Pan is the tough love type dude, it might hurt when he tells you something but it's mostly sincere advice. BWV also has his strengths , being a well spoken analytical dude who takes his time to think along with a member.

It's a men place, men will always crash and challenge one another. That's perfectly fine. Both men got some to learn about respectfully engaging in the conversation so it could indeed be a nice debate.

The two of them(Pan and BWV) are somuch more alike then they realize haha.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
All men, collectively, are responsible. If the Alphas make you unhappy and you don’t like the world that Alphas have constructed, then it’s up to the betas (who have vastly superior numbers) to dispose of the current crop of self-appointed Alphas who have written the Laws and created the world as is, in 2022.

They are only “Alphas” because you support the structure and leadership. You save the women who fall foul of Alphas.

Women are traditionally scared of sexual risks like pregnancy and slvt shaming. Birth control, white knighting laws etc have saved women from this fear. And thus they are prepared to take the risk of getting pumped and dumped by Alphas in the hope she might secure one.

So, if you don’t like it then do something about it.
So if a woman sleeps with "alpha" after "alpha" with a few "betas" thrown in here and there and becomes a slvt, it's every man in the nation's fault, because the "alphas" made the laws, and the "betas" let them or refuse to protest?

What kind of logic do we have here?

Generally, a woman becomes a slut because she sleeps with a guy, then gets abandoned. Then repeats the process, over and over again, until she finally no longer cares about her dignity and self-respect.

But there are two parties involved here -- the woman and the individual men she sleeps with.

How is this a collective responsibility?

The "beta" has no voice in their choice to copulate, and in fact, he probably opposes it. So it's a fallacy to blame all men for creating sluts. It's either the women or the seducers, or both. That's who's at fault. But which one is it? I've asked you which one it is three times now, but once again, you've evaded that question.

I wonder why.

Could it be that you and your breed refuse to accept the responsibility that you are the ones that should be held accountable for creating sluts. After all, men are the leaders, and women submit and follow our lead. You use women for your selfish pleasure, then you alienate them, even though they want to partner with you. You, and those like you, add to their increasing notch counts. And what's more is you self-congratulate yourself for it like you're some kind of goddamn hero.

But how does this vile and shameful behavior affect the health and prosperity of a nation, which every man who has a conscience should be concerned with?

It results in killing babies, which costs the government millions upon millions (in Canada, it's $50M a year), plus child support if the woman has any amount of morality left in her that she gives birth to the child, which costs your country 20x+ more than that for child support, because you won't be a man and provide for your children.

It's guys like you who are responsible for causing our governments to overcompensate for your lack of patriotism for your nations and your inability to control your drives and emotions, and moderate and channel them into constructive avenues and relations that works a hardship on no one and doesn't penalize a government's wallet.

You think simps should be called out, for damaging societies. They're guilty of none of the above. No, it's guys like you who are the ones doing the real damage to our societies, so I'm calling you out.

But as you've repeatedly been doing in this thread; you shift the blame for your malefactions onto others, and refuse to look at yourself and your misguided errors, all to justify your lusty selfishness so you can resume disrespecting and using women.

Maybe it's time to do some thinking about your life, and your obligations as a citizen of your country.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if a woman sleeps with "alpha" after "alpha" with a few "betas" thrown in here and there and becomes a slvt, it's every man in the nation's fault, because the "alphas" made the laws, and the "betas" let them or refuse to protest?

What kind of logic do we have here?

Generally, a woman becomes a slut because she sleeps with a guy, then gets abandoned. Then repeats the process, over and over again, until she finally no longer cares about her dignity and self-respect.

But there are two parties involved here -- the woman and the individual men she sleeps with.

How is this a collective responsibility?

The "beta" has no voice in their choice to copulate, and in fact, he probably opposes it. So it's a fallacy to blame all men for creating sluts. It's either the women or the seducers, or both. That's who's at fault. But which one is it? I've asked you which one it is three times now, but once again, you've evaded that question.

I wonder why.

Could it be that you and your breed refuse to accept the responsibility that you are the ones that should be held accountable for creating sluts. After all, men are the leaders, and women submit and follow our lead. You use women for your selfish pleasure, then you alienate them, even though they want to partner with you. You, and those like you, add to their increasing notch counts. And what's more is you self-congratulate yourself for it like you're some kind of goddamn hero.

But how does this vile and shameful behavior affect the health and prosperity of a nation, which every man who has a conscience should be concerned with?

It results in killing babies, which costs the government millions upon millions (in Canada, it's $50M a year), plus child support if the woman has any amount of morality left in her that she gives birth to the child, which costs your country 20x+ more than that for child support, because you won't be a man and provide for your children.

It's guys like you who are responsible for causing our governments to overcompensate for your lack of patriotism for your nations and your inability to control your drives and emotions, and moderate and channel them into constructive avenues and relations that works a hardship on no one and doesn't penalize a government's wallet.

You think simps should be called out, for damaging societies. They're guilty of none of the above. No, it's guys like you who are the ones doing the real damage to our societies, so I'm calling you out.

But as you've repeatedly been doing in this thread; you shift the blame for your malefactions onto others, and refuse to look at yourself and your misguided errors, all to justify your lusty selfishness so you can resume disrespecting and using women.

Maybe it's time to do some thinking about your life, and your obligations as a citizen of your country.
The simps inflate a woman's ego to induce her to indulge in hypergamy, which is one of the main reasons for abandonment after sex.

As to who is most responsible for creating sluts, the answer lies in "who created femnism?" As a purported Christian, you should instinctively know the answer. But as a Canadian, that might be a question that's fearful to ask. Ahh, the conflicts of life...

Btw, your PM is a globalist traitor. Lol, shouldn't that be where any patriotic obligations are directed first? Australia is even worse, but at least Pan is speaking out about it.

Last edited:

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
The simps inflate a woman's ego to induce her to indulge in hypergamy, which is one of the main reasons for abandonment after sex.

As to who is most responsible for creating sluts, the answer lies in "who created femnism?" As a purported Christian, you should instinctively know the answer. But as a Canadian, that might be a question that's fearful to ask. Ahh, the conflicts of life...

Btw, your PM is a globalist traitor. Lol, shouldn't that be where any patriotic obligations are directed first? Australia is even worse, but at least Pan is speaking out about it.
How does inflating a woman's ego induce her to indulge in hypergamy? And once again, into whose bed is she throwing herself?

I'm an agnostic, not a Christian. Not sure why you would assume I was one. And yes, feminism promotes promiscuity, but still, it's us men who have to comply for it to be indulged in.

Until 2025, I have no voice in doing anything about Justin Trudeau.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
I'm just assuming that's why, but you've got to realize it's mostly religious that phrase it like that.
I strongly believe that our right to pursue happiness should be protected from our first heartbeat to our last; a heartbeat is evidence of life. Almost all, if not all abortions from what I've researched occur after that; therefore it's murder, out and out.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
@Pan87

What, no rebuttal? And no shame and guilt for being one of your nation's biggest liabilities, next to the politicians themselves? But when we repeatedly betray our conscience, it no longer serves us as a moral compass, does it? I fear you'll go down in ultimate defeat and misery if you continue down this path; substituting competition in the place of cooperation.

But thank-you for letting me take a look inside the mind of a sex-obsessed madman who's lost control of his reasoning faculty. It's shown me the fallacious beliefs scoundrels hold dear to justify their follies and foolishness.

But I do wish you increasing prosperity, continued great health and the love and respect of those you encounter in life; however, it's clear some changes will need to be made first. But that's not on me, is it?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I’m kinda late to the party,but is anyone genuinely surprised that Pan chickened out?
no offense man , but it is g@y as f8ck having debates on zoom about nothing

if they would try to sell things , like pua or rp dudes , then it would have made total sense to see who dominates who

but it is not the case

the respect of most people here is just not worth anything :)

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My final posting should wrap it up with a bow on top.

We’ve all met self-proclaimed Christians that know the Bible inside out, but behave far differently than the words they exclaim.

The same observation could be stated toward pan87 and his self proclaimed “Alpha-ness.’ He likes to talk a good talk but when challenged to step out front and center, he changes the subject, resorts to name calling (safely behind a computer screen) or hides.

I may check email from time to time, but this will be my final posting.My parting gift was exposing the forums biggest fraud and also to leave on a high note; and according to postings above it‘s evident that I succeeded in both.

The last word I offer is to @Pan87

“Checkmate”

Status
Not open for further replies.